Shure MV88 IOS Digital Stereo Condenser Microphone * $20.00 Instant Rebate
About This Product
Shure MV88 IOS Digital Stereo Condenser Microphone
With an innovative mid-side architecture for clean, clear stereo sound, the MOTIV MV88 Digital Stereo Condenser Microphone directly connects to any Apple iPhone, iPod or iPad equipped with a Lightning connector to capture high-quality recordings on the go. The mid-side microphone element is mounted to a unique 90-degree hinge with built-in rotation that allows for highly flexible microphone position, even in video applications. Five built-in DSP preset modes (Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud) can be accessed via the ShurePlus MOTIV Recording App, a free download from the Apple App Store. The MOTIV app also allows for real-time adjustments including microphone gain, stereo width, and high-quality 24-bit/48 kHz recording for optimal results in virtually any environment. Shure-tested, all metal construction provides confident performance in any environment.
Shure MV88 Features:
- MFi certified compatible with all iOS devices equipped with a Lightning connector.
- Matched cardioid and bi-directional 1 cm cartridges for best-in-class audio.
- Mid-side architecture for a phase-perfect, clear stereo image.
- 5 DSP preset modes (Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud).
- Automatically adjusts EQ, compression and limiting for optimal results.
- Innovative hinge/rotation design supports multiple recording angles, including video applications.
- All-metal construction engineered to withstand the most demanding recording conditions.
Free access to the ShurePlus MOTIV recording app that features:
- –24-bit/48 khz .wav (uncompressed) recording.
- –Control over DSP mode selection, microphone gain, stereo width, raw mid-side adjustments, wind reduction, capsule selection, Left-Right Swap, 5-band EQ and compression/limiting.
Shure MV88 Specifications
MFi Certified: Yes
DSP Modes (Presets): Speech/Singing/Acoustic/Loud/Flat
Transducer Type: Cardioid (1 cm)/Bidirectional Condenser Cartridge (1 cm)
Polar Pattern Selections: Adjustable Width Stereo/Mono Bidirectional/Mono Cardioid/Mid-Side
A/D Converter: Up to 24-bit/48 kHz
Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz
Adjustable Gain Range: 0 to +36 dB
Sensitivity (at Minimum Gain, Flat Mode): -37 dBFS/Pa at 1 kHz / 1 Pa=94 SPL
Maximum SPL (at Minimum Gain, Flat Mode): 120 dB SPL
Compressor: Yes (adjustable)
Equalizer: 5-band EQ
Power Requirements: Powered through Lightning connector
Housing: All-metal construction
Net Weight: 40.5 g (1.43 oz.)
Dimensions: 67 × 25 × 35 mm H × W × D
The MV88 Box Includes:
(1) Shure MV88 IOS Digital Stereo Condenser Microphone
(1) Headphone adapter cable
(1) Zippered carrying case