Shure MV51 Digital Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone with USB & Lightning Cable * $50.00 Instant Rebate
About This Product
Shure MV51 Digital Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone with USB & Lightning Cable
Specifically engineered for high-quality digital audio capture, the all-digital MOTIV™ MV51 large-diaphragm condenser microphone seamlessly connects to any Mac, PC, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Android devices for the ultimate in convenience of digital recording. Equipped with five onboard DSP preset modes to provide optimal recording results, the MV51 includes a unique onboard touch panel control for quick access to gain, mute and headphone volume adjustments. The 1 inch capsule element provides unmatched audio results, which are easily monitored in real-time via the built in 1/8" (3.5mm) headphone output. The striking vintage design and durable all-metal construction includes an integrated kickstand compatible with any standard mic stand, making the MV51 a complete recording solution when convenience is required without sacrifice.
Shure MV51 Features:
- Apple MFi (Made for iPhone/iPod/iPad) Certified for direct connection to any iOS device without the need for any additional adapters or connection kits.
- 5 DSP Preset Modes (Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud).
- Automatically adjusts Gain, EQ, Compression and Limiting for optimal results.
- Front panel touch controls for mode selection, headphone volume, microphone gain, and mute.
- Built-in headphone output for real-time monitoring.
- 1-inch (25mm) microphone capsule element provides best-in-class audio.
- Integrated rear kickstand provides optimal positioning on any desktop.
- Includes standard 5/8" thread to mount on any microphone stand.
- Includes (1) MicroB-to-USB Cable and (1) MicroB-to-Lightning cable.
- All-metal construction, vintage-inspired design.
Shure MV51 Specifications
MFi Certified: Yes
DSP Modes (Presets): Speech/Singing/Acoustic/Loud/Flat
Type: Electret condenser, 1-inch (25 mm)
Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (cardioid)
A/D Converter: Up to 24-bit/48 kHz
Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz
Adjustable Gain Range: 0 to +36 dB
Sensitivity (at Minimum Gain, Flat Mode): -39 dBFS/Pa at 1 kHz / 1 Pa=94 SPL
Maximum SPL (at Minimum Gain, Flat Mode): 130 dB SPL
Headphone Output: 3.5 mm (1/8")
Power Requirements: Powered through USB or Lightning connector
Microphone Mute: Yes
Mounting Stand: Built-in
Stand adapter: 5/8", 27-thread (standard microphone stand mount)
Housing: All-metal construction
Net Weight: 574.7 g (20.27 oz.)
Dimensions: 128 × 86 × 70 mm H × W × D
Cable: Includes one (1) MicroB-to-USB cable and one (1) MicroB-to-Lightning cable
The MV51 Box Includes:
(1) MV51 with integrated stand
(1) MicroB-to-USB cable
(1) MicroB-to-Lightning cable
(1) User guide