Shure PG27USB Multi-Purpose USB Microphone
About This Product
Side-address condenser USB microphone for instrument and vocal recording applications.
The PG27USB side-address condenser microphone easily plugs into a computer USB port for the convenience of digital recording.
Designed with a flat frequency response, the PG27USB naturally reproduces a wide variety of acoustic, amplified and vocal sound sources - with professional clarity and guaranteed "Plug and Play" Shure quality.
The PG27USB microphone includes a 9.8ft (3m) USB Cable, Stand Adapter and a Zippered Pouch.
PG27USB Features:• USB Plug and Play connectivity allows the convenience of digital recording, anywhere your computer can go.
• Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac OS X (10.1 or later)
• Integrated pre-amp with Microphone Gain Control allows control of input signal strength
• Zero Latency Monitoring for real-time playback and multi-tracking without disorientation
• 1/8" Headphone jack for monitoring
• Monitor Mix Control for blending microphone and playback audio
Shure PG27USB Specifications
|Frequency Response||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Output Level||33 dBFS/Pa (at minimum gain)|
(1) Stand Adapter
(1) Zippered Pouch