Shure M44G DJ Record Needle
About This Product
Revived exactly the same as the original, this companion to the M44-7 provides an ideal balance between skip resistance and accuracy of sound reproduction for entertainment purposes.
The M44G is a versatile performance needle, appropriate for both intensive scratching and mixing.
Shure M44G Features:
- Versatile performance needle, appropriate for both intensive scratching and mixing.
- With a tracking force of 0.75 to 1.5 grams, and a frequency response which is essentially flat from 20 to 20,000 Hz, the M44G produces a vibrant, high-definition sound.
- With the same unique Shure Type S cantilever as used on the M44-7, the M44G is a highly reliable performer, which is also easy on your vinyl.
- Skip Resistance: very high.
- Output: high.
- Record Wear: very low.
- Sound Emphasis: detailed bass and lows.
Shure M44-G Specifications
One Arm Mount - Standard 1/2 inch
Cartridge Type - Moving Magnet
Output Voltage - Typical at 1 kHz - 6.2 mV RMS at 5 cm/sec peak velocity
Recommended Load - 47 kilohms in parallel with 450 p
Tracking Force - Effective at stylus tip - Range: 0.75 to 1.5 grams
Stylus Cantilever - Shure Type S - Heat-treated aluminum alloy / tubular - 1.6 mil wall thickness / 34.5 mil diameter
Diamond Stylus Tip - Polished natural gemstone: Spherical - Radius: 0.7 mil
Frequency Response - Essentially flat from 20 to 20,000 Hz
Stereo Channel Balance - Within 2 dB Channel Separation - Typical at 1 kHz: 20 dB
Net Weight - 6.7 grams
Height - 15.9 mm
Warranty - Full one-year
Each Shure M44G Box Includes:
(1) Shure M44G DJ Record Needle
(1) Attached flip-down Stylus Guard
(1) Headshell Screwdriver (Phillips)
(1) Extra Set of 4 Headshell Wires (4-99)
(1) Stylus Cleaning Brush
(1) Headshell Weight (3 grams)
(1) User Guide
(1) Mounting hardware
(1) Stylus guard