Shure M44-7 Turntablist Record Needle and Record Care Kit Package
About This Product
Shure M44-7 Turntablist Record Needle
Engineered for scratch DJs and turntablists, the M44-7 is designed not to skip under even the most demanding circumstances. Combining Shure's unique wide-diameter Type S cantilever with a tracking force of 1.5 to 3.0 grams, the M44-7's rugged construction is highly durable, but will not unduly wear your vinyl.
Audio-Technica AT6012 Record Care Kit
Microdust and contaminants can cause wear and tear on your records and stylus—they diminish sound quality, too. Audio-Technica’s AT6012 Record Care Kit is designed to gently remove contaminates while improving record fidelity and tracking.AT6012 features:
- Scientific record-care formula gently removes microdust and other contaminants, dissolves fingerprints, and eliminates static electricity.
- Velvet brush pad reaches into grooves.
- Inner reservoir directs the record care solution into brush pad’s leading edge.
- Records and styli last longer.
- Improves record fidelity and tracking.
- For LP/EP use only.
Tone Arm Mount - Standard 1/2 inch
Cartridge Type - Moving Magnet
Output Voltage - Typical at 1 kHz - 9.5 mV RMS at 5 cm/sec peak velocity
Recommended Load - 47 kilohms in parallel with 450 p
Tracking Force - Effective at stylus tip - Range: 1.5 to 3 grams
Stylus Cantilever - Shure Type S - Heat-treated aluminum alloy / tubular - 1.6 mil wall thickness / 34.5 mil diameter
Diamond Stylus Tip - Polished natural gemstone: Spherical - Radius: 0.7 mil
Frequency Response - Essentially flat from 20 to 20,000 Hz
Stereo Channel Balance - Within 2 dB Channel Separation - Typical at 1 kHz: 20 dB
Net Weight - 6.7 grams
Height - 15.9 mm
Warranty - Full one-year
Accessories Included - Attached flip-down Stylus Guard - Headshell Screwdriver (Phillips) - Extra Set of 4 Headshell Wires (4-99) - Stylus Cleaning Brush - Headshell Weight (3 grams) - User Guide - Mounting hardware - Stylus guard
(1) Shure M44-7 Turntablist Record Needle
(1) Audio-Technica AT6012 Record Care Kit
The Shure M44-7 Box Includes:
(1) Attached flip-down Stylus Guard
(1) Headshell Screwdriver (Phillips)
(1) Extra Set of 4 Headshell Wires (4-99)
(1) Stylus Cleaning Brush
(1) Headshell Weight (3 grams)
(1) User Guide
(1) Mounting Hardware
(1) Stylus Guard
The AT6012 Record Care Kit contains:
(1) Bottle of Audio-Technica Record Care Solution (2 FL. OZ)
(1) Sonic Broom brush pad
(1) Brush pad storage base
Double-sided adhesive tape