Shure GLXD14/WL93 Lavalier Wireless System
About This Product
Shure GLXD14/93 Wireless Lavalier Microphone System
Features WL93 Lavalier Microphone
Revolutionary Shure GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems combine leading-edge LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management technology with best-in-class intelligent lithium-ion battery rechargeability to define the new standard for seamless operation and digital audio clarity.
Lavalier Microphone - WL93
Model WL93 Microphones are economical omnidirectional, subminiature, lavalier, condenser microphones designed for general speech applications where a visually unobtrusive microphone is desirable.
All WL93 models are supplied with a mounting block with attached tie bar, a sew-on mounting bracket, and an acoustic windscreen to minimize wind noise in outdoor applications.
All WL93 models include a cable terminated with a 4-pin mini connector which connects directly to a Shure wireless body-pack transmitter.
Shure GLXD4 Wireless Receiver
The GLXD4 single-channel wireless receiver features revolutionary LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management and battery rechargeability. An integrated battery charge port can charge a spare Shure lithium-ion battery while the system is in use.
Up to 8 compatible systems can operate in the globally unlicensed 2.4 GHz frequency band. For use with GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems.
- High-resolution LCD screen status display.
- Real-time transmitter battery status displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within + / - 15 minutes).
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control.
- Two-color charge indicator LED.
- Green: Charged.
- Flashing Green: 90% charged.
- Red: Charging.
- XLR and ¼" output connectors.
- Lightweight, durable construction.
Shure GLXD1 Bodypack transmitter
GLXD1 features an ergonomic design and reversible belt clip to fit comfortably and snugly in various positions. For use with GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems, GLXD1 offers up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries.
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing.
- Sophisticated design with rugged metal construction.
- Easily accessible on / off switch.
- Locking TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset, and instrument microphones and guitar cables.
Shure WL93 Specifications
|Type||Condenser (electret bias)|
|Frequency Response||50 to 20,000 Hz|
|Polar Pattern||Omnidirectional, uniform with frequency|
|Output Level||Open Circuit Voltage: -38 dBV/Pa* (13 mV) *1 Pascal = 94 dB SPL|
Shure GLXD1 Specifications
|Battery Life||Up to 16 hours|
|Battery Requirements||Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries|
|Typical Operating Distance||Indoors: Up to 100 feet (30 m) typical, with a maximum of 200 feet (60 m) under ideal conditions. Outdoors: Up to 65 feet (20 m) typical, with a maximum of 165 feet (50 m) under ideal conditions.|
The Shure GLXD14/93 System Box Includes:
(1) WL93 Lavalier Microphone
(1) GLXD4 Wireless Receiver
(1) GLXD1 Bodypack Transmitter
(1) Rechargeable Battery
(1) Power Supply
(1) USB Cable
(1) Properly fitting & durable Shure branded Carry Case
(1) User Guide