Shure GLXD14/WL185 Lavalier Wireless Microphone System
About This Product
Shure GLXD14/WL185 Lavalier Wireless System
Revolutionary Shure GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems combine leading-edge LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management technology with best-in-class intelligent lithium-ion battery rechargeability to define the new standard for seamless operation and digital audio clarity.
Includes GLXD1 bodypack transmitter, GLXD4 receiver, guitar cable, rechargeable battery, power supply, USB cable, carrying case, and user guide.
GLXD4 Wireless Receiver Features:
- High-resolution LCD screen status display.
- Real-time transmitter battery status displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within + / - 15 minutes).
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control.
- Two-color charge indicator LED.
- Green: Charged.
- Flashing Green: 90% charged.
- Red: Charging.
- XLR and ¼" output connectors.
- Lightweight, durable construction.
GLXD1 Bodypack Transmitter Features:
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing.
- Sophisticated design with rugged metal construction.
- Easily accessible on / off switch.
- Locking TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset, and instrument microphones and guitar cables.
Shure WL185 Lavalier Microphone
Recommended for general purpose sound reinforcement applications requiring good rejection of ambient noise. Use of windscreen highly recommended. Pickup angle: 130 degrees.
WL185 Lavalier Microphone Specifications
|Type||Condenser (electret bias)|
|Frequency Response||50 to 17,000 Hz|
|Output Level||WL183: -40.0 dBV/Pa; WL184: -44.5 dBV/Pa; WL185: -45.5 dBV/Pa|
Each Shure GLXD14/WL185 Retail Box Includes:
(1) Shure WL185 Lavalier Microphone
(1) GLXD1 Bodypack Transmitter
(1) GLXD4 Wireless Receiver
(1) Power Supply
(1) Rechargeable Battery
(1) USB Cable
(1) Properly Fitting & Durable Shure Carry Case
(1) User Guide