Shure GLXD14/SM35 Headworn Wireless System - Features SM35 Headset Microphone
About This Product
Shure GLXD14/SM35 Headworn Wireless System
Features The SM35 Headset Microphone
The GLXD14/SM35 Headworn Wireless System is part of the GLX-D wireless systems family.
Revolutionary Shure GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems combine leading-edge LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management technology with best-in-class intelligent lithium-ion battery rechargeability to define the new standard for seamless operation and digital audio clarity.
SM35 Performance Headset Condenser Microphone
The SM35 Performance Headset Condenser Microphone gives multi-instrumentalists the freedom to express themselves without sacrificing sound quality. A tight, unidirectional cardioid polar pattern provides excellent rejection of off-axis sound sources to prevent feedback and signal bleed onstage, whether in use in small clubs, large installations, or arena tours.
- Wireframe headset fits securely and comfortably for active performers and multi-instrumentalists.
- Tight, unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects signal bleed and feedback for use on loud stages and behind floor monitors.
- Flexible gooseneck design allows for optimized placement that further improves source isolation.
- Lightweight and low-profile form enables comfortable, long-wearing use.
- TA4F (TQG) connector is compatible with any Shure wireless bodypack.
- Locking snap-fit windscreens tame plosives, breath, and wind noise for clean and intelligible sound.
- Tailored frequency response refined for clear, crisp vocal reproduction.
- Included in BLX and GLX-D® wireless systems, renowned for their ease of use and reliable performance.
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance.
Shure GLXD1 Bodypack TransmitterGLXD1 features an ergonomic design and reversible belt clip to fit comfortably and snugly in various positions. For use with GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems, GLXD1 offers up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries.
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing.
- Sophisticated design with rugged metal construction.
- Easily accessible on / off switch.
- Locking TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset, and instrument microphones and guitar cables.
GLXD4 Wireless Receiver
The GLXD4 single-channel wireless receiver features revolutionary LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management (2.4 GHz frequency band) and battery rechargeability. An integrated battery charge port can charge a spare Shure lithium-ion battery while the system is in use.
Allows operation of up to 4 compatible systems in a typical setting, and up to 8 maximum under ideal conditions. For use with GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems.
- High-resolution LCD screen status display.
- Real-time transmitter battery status displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within + / - 15 minutes).
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control.
- Two-color charge indicator LED.
- XLR and ¼" output connectors.
- Lightweight, durable construction.
Shure SM35 Specifications
|Frequency Response||40–20,000 Hz|
The Shure GLXD14/SM35 Box Includes:
(1) Shure SM35 Performance Headset Condenser Microphone
(1) Shure GLXD1 Bodypack Transmitter
(1) Shure GLXD4 Wireless Receiver
(1) Power Supply
(1) Clothing Clip
(1) Pack of windscreens
(1) Rechargeable Battery
(1) User Guide