Shure GLXD14/PGA31 Headworn Wireless System (Z2 Band) - Features the PGA31 Headset Condenser Microphone
About This Product
Shure GLXD14/PGA31 Headworn Wireless System
Features the PGA31 Headset Condenser Microphone
The GLXD14/PGA31 Headworn Wireless System is part of the GLX-D wireless systems family.
Revolutionary Shure GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems combine leading-edge LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management technology with best-in-class intelligent lithium-ion battery rechargeability to define the new standard for seamless operation and digital audio clarity.
Shure PGA31 Headset Condenser Microphone
The PGA31 is an affordable wireless cardioid condenser headset microphone that delivers reliable sound quality for speech and live vocal performance applications.
Designed for long-wearing comfort, the PGA31 offers a secure fit for hands-free operation in any situation. Its unidirectional cardioid polar pattern provides excellent off-axis rejection for higher gain-before-feedback when using a stage monitor.
- Wireframe headset fits securely for active speakers and vocal performers.
- Permanently charged electret condenser cartridge delivers detailed, crisp vocals.
- Unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality and higher gain-before-feedback.
- Flexible gooseneck design and discrete adjustment capabilities optimize microphone positioning for further source isolation.
- TA4F (TQG) connector seamlessly integrates with Shure wireless bodypacks.
- Included windscreen tames plosives for clean and intelligible sound reproduction.
- Tailored frequency response for great sound on vocals.
- Available with BLX, GLX-D, and PGX Digital wireless systems, renowned for ease-of-use and reliable performance.
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance.
Shure GLXD1 Bodypack Transmitter
GLXD1 features an ergonomic design and reversible belt clip to fit comfortably and snugly in various positions. For use with GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems, GLXD1 offers up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries.
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing.
- Sophisticated design with rugged metal construction.
- Easily accessible on / off switch.
- Locking TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset, and instrument microphones and guitar cables.
GLXD4 Wireless Receiver
The GLXD4 single-channel wireless receiver features revolutionary LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management (2.4 GHz frequency band) and battery recharge-ability. An integrated battery charge port can charge a spare Shure lithium-ion battery while the system is in use.
Allows operation of up to 4 compatible systems in a typical setting, and up to 8 maximum under ideal conditions. For use with GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems.
- High-resolution LCD screen status display.
- Real-time transmitter battery status displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within + / - 15 minutes).
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control.
- Two-color charge indicator LED.
- XLR and ¼" output connectors.
- Lightweight, durable construction.
Shure PGA31 Specifications
|Type||Electret Condenser||Frequency Response||60–20,000 Hz|
The Shure GLXD14/PGA31 Retail Box Includes:
(1) Shure PGA31 Headset Condenser Microphone
(1) Shure GLXD1 Bodypack Transmitter
(1) Shure GLXD4 Wireless Receiver
(1) Microphone Clip
(1) Power Supply
(1) Clothing Clip
(1) Pack of Windscreens
(1) Rechargeable Battery
(1) User Guide