Shure FP1 Bodypack Transmitter - Band H5
About This Product
Shure FP1 Bodypack Transmitter - Band H5 518 – 542 MHz
The FP1 Bodypack Transmitter features a lightweight and durable design for use with TA4F-connection microphones including lavaliers and headsets.
Ideal for use with FP Wireless and SLX Wireless.
FP Wireless Systems feature patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology.
Shure FP1 Bodypack Features
- Automatic transmitter setup that instantly syncs the transmitter to the receiver frequency.
- LED indicator for control lockout, IR RF sync, and low battery.
- Audio input gain for adjustment of audio level.
- 4-Pin microphone input jack for use with lavaliers or headset microphones with TA4F connectors.
Shure FP1 Specifications
|Weight||81 g (3 oz.), without batteries|
|Battery Life||Up to 12 hours (alkaline)|
The Shure FP1 Box Includes:
(1) Shure FP1 Bodypack Transmitter - Band H5 518 – 542 MHz