Shure DMK57-52 Drum Microphone Kit with Carlsbro CSD130 Compact Electronic Drum Kit Package
About This Product
Shure DMK57-52 Drum Microphone Kit
The DMK57-52 Drum Mic Kit is a conveniently packaged selection of microphones and mounts, designed to offer a core package of microphones for recording and performing drummers at a great price.
The Drum Mic Kit includes three SM57 microphones, one Beta 52A microphone, three A56D drum-mounting systems, and a lightweight, durable carrying case.
DMK57-52 Kit Features:
SM57: The industry standard for snare, and a reliable, high-performing choice for toms, the Shure SM57 features a contoured frequency response that cuts through the mix with exceptional impact, while reproducing sound accurately.
Beta 52A: Perfect for the kick drum, this mic derives low-end punch and sonic presence from a carefully tailored frequency response. Equipped with its own pneumatic shock mount, the Beta 52A is designed with an integral locking stand mount for easy set up.
A56D: This universal drum mount system can be used to position mics virtually anywhere -- drum rims, mic stands, even cymbal stands. Designed with captive parts to prevent the loss of individual pieces, the A56D is small, secure, and can be used with any standard mic.
Carlsbro CSD130 Compact Electronic Drum Kit
With the renowned CD quality and durability, a new era of electronic percussion has been born. Setting new standards are the new Digital Drums which look great and sound superb.
Stylish and innovative is an understatement... CD engineers listened to drummers all around the world and combining innovative technology have created astounding electronic kits that deliver what today’s drummers expect, enabling you to experience that acoustic drum feel. Check out the EDA Drum amplification, stunning performers that are perfect partners for the new CD electronic percussion experience.
Carlsbro CSD130 Compact Electronic Drum Kit Features:
- Digitron display.
- 250 high quality percussion voices.
- 20 preset drum kits.
- 10 user defined drums kits.
- 20 demo songs.
- Aux in jack, Line output, Headphone output.
- USB interface (USB to device), MIDI IN/OUT.
- Recording and playback facility.
- Adjustable sensitivity.
- Adjustable crosstalk.
- Trigger curve settings, Metronome, reverb.
Shure SM57 Specifications
|Frequency Response||40 to 15,000 Hz|
|Polar Pattern||Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency.|
Shure BETA 52A Specifications
|Type||Dynamic (moving coil)|
|Frequency Response||20 to 10,000 Hz|
|Polar Pattern||Supercardioid, rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis|
|Output Level||Open Circuit Voltage: -64 dBV/Pa* (0.6 mV), *1 Pa = 94 dB SPL|
(1) Shure DMK57-52 Drum Microphone Kit
(1) Carlsbro CSD130 Compact Electronic Drum Kit
The Shure DMK57-52 Drum Microphone Kit Box Includes:
(3) SM57 Microphones
(1) BETA 52A Kick Drum Microphone
(3) A56D Drum-Mounting Systems
(1) Properly Fitting & Durable Shure Branded Carry Case
Also includes all user guides
Carlsbro CSD130 Compact Electronic Drum Kit Components
(1) Commander 150 Sound Module
(1) 2” bass pad with bass kick pedal
(1) 7.5” Dual-zone Snare pad
(3) 7.5” Single-zone Tom pads
(1) 10” Single-zone Hi-hat cymbal pad
(1) 10” Single-zone crash cymbal pad with choke
(1)10” Single-zone ride cymbal pad with choke
(1) Hi-hat controller pedal
(1) Ultra compact, portable 3-legged drum rack with all mounting hardware and invisible cabling