Shure BLX14R/MX53 Headworn Wireless System
About This Product
Shure BLX14R/MX53 Headworn Wireless SystemThe BLX14R/MX53 Headworn Wireless System is part of the BLX wireless systems family.
Shure BLX® Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage.
Shure MX153 Earset Headworn MicrophoneThe Shure Microflex® MX153 provides outstanding clarity in an extremely comfortable over-the-ear design. This professional subminiature earset microphone is ideal for applications in which improved gain before feedback over lavalier microphones is desired. Delivering exceptional speech clarity, the MX153 is ideal for corporate presentations, houses of worship, A / V conferencing, and live sound reinforcement.
MX153 Features:• Subminiature omnidirectional cartridge offers superior clarity and enhanced plosive protection with no proximity effect
• Terminated with TQG / TA4F connector for direct connectivity to Shure wireless bodypack transmitters
• Ultra-lightweight, comfortable, flexible design is stable and easy to place over either ear
• CommShield® Technology guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters Kevlar™ reinforced soft flex cable
Shure BLX1 Bodypack TransmitterThe durable BLX1 features a lightweight, ergonomic design and adjustable gain control. For use with BLX® Wireless Systems.
BLX1 Features:• Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
• TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
• Easily accessible On / Off switch
Shure BLX4R Rack Mount ReceiverRack-mountable and featuring rugged metal construction, the BLX4R offers simple setup and intuitive controls. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. Removable antennas allow for quick antenna distribution. For use with BLX® Wireless Systems.
BLX4R Features:• XLR and ¼" output connectors
• Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
• Two-color audio status indicator LED
• Adjustable output level
• LCD display with detailed RF and audio metering
Shure MX53 Specifications
|Frequency Response||20 to 20,000 Hz|
|Phantom power required?||+5 V DC (130 μA minimum)|
Shure BLX1 Specifications
|Battery Life||Up to 14 hours|
|Typical Operating Distance||300 ft (100 m) transmission radius|
The BLX12R/MX53 Box Includes:(1) Shure MX153 Earset Microphone
(1) Shure BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
(1) Shure BLX4R Rack Mount Receiver
(1) Single Rackmount Kit
(1) Dual Rackmount Kit
(2) 1/4 Wave Antennas
(1) Zipper Bag
(1) Power Supply
(2) AA Batteries
(1) User Guide