Sennheiser HD 202 II Over Ear Headphones
About This Product
The HD 202-II closed, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones are the ideal partner for DJs and powerful modern music, providing good insulation against ambient noise and a vivid, crisp bass response. The rugged lightweight headphones have a secure fit and can be used for both mobile sources and home (mini) hi-fi systems. When out and about, a convenient cord take-up lets you adjust the headphone cable to the required length.
Sennheiser HD 202 II Features:
• Closed, supra-aural, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones.
• For DJs ,ideal for both mobile sources and home mini hi-fi systems.
• Good attenuation of ambient noise.
• Earcups can be removed from the headband.
• Specially designed damping perforation ensures powerful bass response.
• Lightweight diaphragm material with "turbine " embossing for extremely low bass.
• Powerful neodymium magnets and lightweight diaphragms for high sound levels.
• Powerful bass and increased signal levels for modern rhythm-driven music.
• Clips to the belt: cord take-up for adjusting the cable length when listening on the move.
• Extremely comfortable to wear due to ultra-lightweight design, even for extended listening.
• Rugged outdoor design with extremely flexible headband.
• Replaceable leatherette ear pads.
Sennheiser HD 202 II Specifications
|Frequency response (headphones)||18 - 18000 Hz|
|Sound pressure level (SPL)||115 dB|
|THD, total harmonic distortion||<0,5 %|
|Jack plug||3,5/6,3 mm stereo|
|Cable length||3 m|
|Transducer principle||dynamic, closed|
|Weight||w/o cable: 130 g|
|Nominal impedance||32 Ω|