Sennheiser EW135G3-A Handheld Wireless Microphone System
About This Product
Sennheiser EW135G3-A Handheld Wireless Microphone SystemYou can depend on a great performance with the ew 135 G3 vocal system. Handheld wireless system featuring the SKM 100 G3 equipped with the famed e835 cardioid dynamic capsule. Includes mic clip and EM100 rack-mountable True Diversity receiver with intuitive scan, and sync functions that ensure trouble-free operation.
Sennheiser EW135G3-A Features:
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver.
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception.
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies.
- High-quality true diversity reception.
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off.
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies.
- Enhanced AF frequency range.
- Increased range for audio sensitivity.
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface.
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options.
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver).
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings.
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound.
- Transmitter feature battery indicatation in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display.
- Handheld transmitter with easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series.
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode.
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter.
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement.
Sennheiser EW135G3-A Specifications:
Dimensions: Receiver: 82 x 64 x 24 mm
Dimensions: Transmitter: Ø 50 x 265 mm
Frequency response (Microphone): 80 - 18000 Hz
Audio-XLR connector: 3.5 mm jack
Sound pressure level (SPL): 154 dB(SPL) max.
THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0,9 %
Weight: Receiver: ~ 160 g
Weight: Transmitter: 450 g
AF sensitivity: 2,1 mV/Pa
Signal-to-noise ratio: > 110 dB(A)
RF frequency range: 516...865 MHz
RF output power: 30 mW
Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
Switching bandwidth: 42 MHz
Peak deviation: +/- 48 kHz
In compliance with: ETS 300422, ETS 300445, CE, FCC
Operating time: Transmitter: > 8 h
Antenna connector: 2 BNC, 50 Ω
Audio output level (balanced): XLR : +18 dBu max
Audio output level (unbalanced): Jack : +10 dBu max
Frequency range: 516...558 MHz / Power supply unit US
(1) EM 100 G3 rack-mount receiver
(1) SKM 100-835 G3 handheld transmitter (dynamic, cardioid)
(1) MZQ 1 microphone clip
(1) NT 2 power supply unit
(2) stacking elements
(2) AA batteries
(1) Operating instructions