Sennheiser E835 Handheld Cardioid Vocal Microphone
About This Product
Lead vocal stage mic, designed to perform under pressure. Uniform frequency pick-up pattern maintains signal quality when moving on and off axis during performance. Gentle presence boost to even tonal response ensures clarity and projection. Minimal proximity effect provides consistently clear bass and performance when singing closer to or farther from capsule.
Industry leading 10 year warranty. All parts and labor covered. Also available with a switch.
- Dynamic cardioid microphone for speech and vocals.
- Cuts through high on-stage levels.
- Clear reproduction with a high presence.
- Consistent sound quality (varying distances, moving off axis.)
- Handles high sound pressure levels.
- Optional silent on/off switch.
- Isolates handling noise, hum compensating coil.
- Excellent feedback rejection.
- Rugged metal housing.
Sennheiser E835 Specifications:
Dimensions: Ø 48 x 180 mm
Frequency response (Microphone): 40 - 16000 Hz
Weight: 330 g
Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2.7 mV/Pa
Nominal impedance: 350 Ω
Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ω
Weight w/o cable: 330 g
(1) Sennheiser E835 Handheld Cardioid Vocal Microphone