Be the first to review this product
Samson SWSATXQE-D AirLine AHX Headset System with Qe Fitness Mic (ATX/CR99) - D Band
Questions? Call 1-800-355-7746 or Chat below
Samson's AHX Headset system offers frequency-agile UHF wireless freedom via the world's smallest clip-on transmitter, which places high definition sound, an internal rechargeable battery, and 300' of reliable performance in a device that fits in the palm of your hand. It also has a miniature condenser microphone and low-profile, double ear headset ideal for singers and other active performers. The AHX Headset system continues Samson's longstanding commitment to wireless innovation with the world's smallest clip-on transmitter… The ATX Wireless Micro Transmitter clips directly to your belt or waistband, allowing you to you rule the stage with confidence. It provides infrared sync to wirelessly match the receiver and transmitter frequency, easily accessible Gain and Mute controls, a battery life LED indicator and an 8-hour rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Offering frequency-agile operation, the system's rack mountable CR99 Wireless Receiver provides 80 selectable channels for reliable performance no matter where you are. The receiver's True RF Diversity design minimizes dropouts, while tone key technology prevents unwanted noise when your transmitter is off or out of range.
The Samson QEx is a lightweight, adjustable headset microphone specifically designed for fitness instructors and active performers. It provides outstanding audio reproduction, as well as a comfortable and water/sweat-resistant design, that's perfect for fitness and a variety of other high-energy applications. And with four adapter cables included, the QEx can be used with most popular wireless systems. The QEx features a lightweight headset that fits comfortably around your ears and head. It includes an adjustable/removable strap for a more secure fit if needed. At the end of an adjustable stainless steel metal gooseneck sits a condenser microphone, whose water/sweat-resistant capsule prevents corrosion from the prolonged exposure to moisture that is to be expected in a fitness setting. And with a bidirectional pickup pattern, the capsule takes hold of stunning audio while reducing background noise, minimizing feedback problems and effectively rejecting signals not originating directly in front of the mic. The QEx comes with four detachable microphone cables with 1/8" (3.5mm), Hirose 4-Pin, Switchcraft TA3F and Switchcraft TA4F adapters respectively. This makes the QEx well suited for use with Samson wireless systems (TA3F), as well as most other popular wireless systems that can be found from fitness studio to fitness studio.
Samson SWSATXQE-D AirLine AHX System and Qe Mic Features:
- Frequency-agile UHF wireless system.
- 80 operating channels across 24MHz bandwidth.
- Up to eight simultaneous systems per frequency band (region dependent.)
- AC adapter and rackmount kit included.
- CR99 Wireless Receiver features a rugged all-metal, rack mountable chassis.
- Multifunctional backlit LCD (RF, audio, transmitter battery levels.)
- Group scan for easy single or multi-system setup.
- IR sync wirelessly matches receiver and transmitter frequency.
- True RF Diversity design minimizes dropouts.
- Tone key prevents unwanted noise when transmitter is off/out of range.
- Removable 1/4-wave antennas.
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" outputs.
- ATX Wireless Transmitter clips directly to belt or waistband.
- Low-profile, double ear headset.
- DE10 miniature condenser microphone capsule with omnidirectional pickup pattern.
- Four windscreens included.
- Up to eight hours of battery life using built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- Sealed gold contact charging connector for included USB-style charger.
- Low battery LED indicator.
- 300' operating range (line-of-sight.)
- Variable Gain control.
- 1-touch Mute.
- QEx Headset microphone with condenser mic capsule.
- Lightweight, double ear design with adjustable/removable strap for a secure fit.
- Ideal for fitness and active performance applications.
- Bidirectional pickup pattern.
- 50Hz-12kHz frequency response.
- Adjustable stainless steel metal gooseneck for easy mic positioning.
- Water/sweat-resistant design with gold-plated connector.
- Includes four detachable adapter cables for compatibility with most popular wireless transmitters.
- Windscreen and carry case included.
Samson SWSATXQE Product Specifications:
Working Range 300' (100m) line of sight
Audio Frequency Response 50 Hz - 15 kHz
T.H.D. (Overall) <1% (@AF 1 kHz, RF 46 dBu)
Dynamic Range >100 dB A-weighted
Signal to Noise >95 dB
Operating Temperature -10°C (14°F) to +60°C (+140°F)
Tone Key Frequency 32.768 kHz
ATX Microphone Transmitter
Input Connector Mini-XLR (P3)
Input Impedance 3kΩ
Input Gain Range 20dB
RF Power 10mW EIRP
Power Requirements 3.6V 500mAh
Lithium Ion rechargeable battery
Battery Life 8 hours
Dimensions (LxWxH) 5.9" x 6.7" x 3.9" / 150mm x 170mm x 100mm
Weight 0.13lb / 60g
Audio Output Level - Unbalanced +14 dBu
Audio Output Level - Balanced +9 dBu
Audio Output Impedance - Unbalanced 810 Ohms
Audio Output Impedance - Balanced 240 Ohms
Sensitivity -100 dBm / 30 dB sinad
Image Rejection >50 dB
Operating Voltage 15 VDC 200mA
Dimensions (LxWxH) 7.87" x 5.9" x 1.6" / 200mm x 150mm x 42mm
Weight 2.08lb / 0.946kg
Microphone Element: Back electret condenser
Polar Pattern: Bidirectional
Frequency Response: 50Hz-12kHz
Sensitivity: -42dB 1 V/Pa ±4dB at 1kHz
Output Impedance: 2.2kΩ ±30%
Max. SPL: 110dB
Operating Voltage: 1.0-5V DC
Cables: 4x ø1.4mm*1.2m
Adapters: 1/8" (3.5mm), Hirose 4-Pin,Switchcraft TA3F, Switchcraft TA4F
Additional Features: Sweat/water-resistant design, gold-plated connector
Accessories : Windscreen, carry case
Product Weight: 1.4oz (39.8g)
Each SWSATXQE Retail Box Includes:
(1) Samson ATX Microphone Transmitter
(1) Samson CR99 Receiver
(1) Samson QEx Headset microphone with condenser mic capsule
(4) Detachable adapter cables (1/8" [3.5mm], Hirose 4-Pin, Switchcraft TA3F, Switchcraft TA4F)
(1) AC adapter
(1) Rackmount kit
(1) Carry case