RCF SUB 708-AS II 18” Powered Subwoofer
About This Product
RCF SUB 708-AS II 18” Powered SubwooferThanks to the powerful 18” woofer, with 3.0” voice coil, and the 1400-Watt amplifier, the SUB 708-AS II is the perfect tool to increase the low end performance of a portable PA system, both in terms of output and frequency extension. Thanks to the built-in digital stereo crossover (DSP) with adjustable crossover frequency it can be easily and quickly set up as a satellite speaker system. The SUB 708-AS II perfectly match 12” or 15” satellite speakers. The SUB 708-AS II is the ideal companion subwoofer the RCF ART 3, ART 7 or D-Line Series.
SUB 708-AS II Features:• 1400 Watt Digital Amplifier.
• 18" Woofer, bass reflex housing.
• Stereo crossover.
• Switchable crossover frequencies.
• Phase-reverse switch.
• Electronic equalization, soft limiter and protection.
• Stereo XLR input, Stereo XLR signal output.
SUB 708-AS II Applications:• Club sound, DJs.
• Portable PA.
• Small theatre.
RCF SUB 708-AS II Specifications
- Frequency Response -3 dB: 35 Hz ÷ 120 Hz
- Max SPL: 133 dB
- Woofer: 18", 3.0" v.c.
- Input connectors: Stereo XLR
- Output connectors: Stereo XLR
- Input sensitivity: -2 dBu / + 4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies: 80-110 Hz Hz
- Protections: thermal, rms
- Limiter: soft limiter
- Controls: Volume, EQ, phase, xover
- Total power: 1400 W PEAK
- Low frequencies: 1400 W PEAK
- Total power: 700 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 700 W RMS
- Cooling: convection
- Connections: VDE connector
- Cabinet Material: Baltic birch plywood
- Hardware: Pole mount
- Handles: 2 side
- Pole Mount/Cap: yes
- Grille: Steel
- Colour: Black
- Height: 665/26.18 mm/inch
- Width: 505/19.88 mm/inch
- Depth: 700/27.56 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 38.0/83.70 kg/lbs
The SUB 708-AS II Box Includes:(1) RCF SUB 708-AS II 18” Powered Subwoofer
(1) IEC Power Cord
(1) User Manual