RCF ART 715-A MK II 2-Way 15” Powered Speaker Go Package
About This Product
RCF ART 715-A MK II 2-Way 15” Powered SpeakerTired of worrying about the fact that the voice isn't cutting through the mix on the stage?
Well, why not try the ART 715-A as a stage monitor.
This is the perfect speaker for live sound situations where you need extra punch in bass reproduction and extremely accurate high frequency response to hear the voice when the band is playing at full throttle.
ART 715-A MK II Features:• 1400 Watt Peak, 700 Watt RMS digital amplifier.
• 130 dB max spl.
• 90 x 60, Wide dispersion constant directivity horn.
• 15" woofer, high power 3.0" voice coil.
• 1” HF driver, Mylar dome, 1.75" voice coil.
• DSP Processing.
ART 715-A MK II Applications:• Nearfield & portable PA.
• Foreground / background PA, distributed PA, frontfill and sidefill.
• Houses of worship, theatres, corporate AV, retail, theme parks.
• Compact live sound reinforcement system.
• Stage monitoring.
RCF Protective Cover for 715-A, 725-A, and 735-A Speakers [ART-COVER-715]Protective Cover for 715-A, 725-A, 735-A, ART 745-A, ART 415-A, and ART 425-A, speakers.
• Protects the speaker from scratches and hits.
• Strong nylon construction.
Ultimate Support TS-80B Aluminum Tripod Speaker Stand w/Integrated Speaker Adapter - BlackThe Original Series speaker stands from Ultimate Support are extraordinarily strong yet lightweight due to its over-sized heavy wall aluminum tubing. They're everything you'd expect from an Ultimate Support speaker stand - they're strong, sturdy, lightweight, and 100% field serviceable. You can choose between a black or silver finish with the TS-80B and TS-80S or the TS-88B, which has a black finish and is about two and a half feet taller than the TS-80B and TS-80S. The Original Series tripod speaker stands from Ultimate Support are the industry standards that you've seen on stages for decades.
TS-80B Product Breakdown:• Patented Tripod Design.
• Over-sized Heavy Wall Aluminum Tubing.
• 100% Field Serviceable Parts.
• Patented Die-cast Metal Collar on TLF.
Patented Tripod DesignThe TS-80B's offset tripod base design provides more support than typical "off-the-shelf" speaker stands. The design makes for very tight internal fittings, doing away with unnecessary sloppy leg problems, and includes a super strong die-cast metal collar that prevents over-tightening and breakage issues associated with all plastic designs.
Over-sized Heavy Wall Aluminum TubingThe entire stand (legs, mast, and telescoping tube) uses oversized, heavy-walled aluminum tubing for durability, functionality, and weight savings. The TS-80B will not rust or corrode (thanks to its architectural anodized finish), is very smooth to operate, and is extraordinarily strong yet lightweight.
100% Field Serviceable PartsFrom the foot caps on the bottom of the tripod legs all the way up to the speaker adapter at the top of the stand, the TS-80B is serviceable by parts as needed over its very long lifespan. In the unlikely event that something does break on the TS-80B, simply replace with an affordable part instead of throwing the entire stand away and buying a whole new one!
Patented Die-cast Metal Collar on TLFThe strongest leg fitting made, the collar on the TS-80B's tripod leg fitting (TLF) prevents over-tightening and breakage issues associated with all plastic designs. Plus, our die-cast fitting is 30x stronger than ABS or Nylon plastic used by the competition.
Ultimate Support BAG-90D Double Speaker Stand Tote BagThe Bag-90D by Ultimate Support is the perfect addition to your gigging rig! Each Bag-90 holds two regular sized speaker stands, including the TS-100B, TS-90B, TS-80B/TS-80S, and TS-70B. It is a heavy-duty tote bag with a reliable zipper and enhanced pulls. The Ultimate Support Bag-90D also features two strong, durable hand grips that velcro together to give you added carrying strength and comfort.
Ultimate Support JS-KC90 Karma Cart Series Adjustable Professional Equipment CartThe Karma Cart Series from JamStands by Ultimate Support redefines the concept that good things happen to hard working musicians and sound engineers! If you've ever hauled a heavy guitar amp, set of speakers, drum kit, or an 88-note keyboard, you know how wonderful the invention of the wheel can be. The Karma Cart Series offers not only a set of wheels and platform but it's a reconfigurable tool that transforms into eight different equipment carts and hand trucks with very little effort!
JS-KC90 Features:• Medium sized Karma Cart
• Easily transforms into eight different configurations
• Transport your PA system, guitars, DJ equipment, and more
• Wheels are made of a solid material that will not go flat
• Locking front caster for secure loading and unloading
• Strong, light-weight steel design that is powered coated for protection
• Easy to fold up for convenient transport and storage
• Weight capacity of 300 lbs.
Shure SM58 Vocal MicrophoneLegendary vocal microphone, tuned to accentuate the warmth and clarity of lead and back-up vocals.
The legendary Shure SM58 vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. Its tailored vocal response for sound is a world standard for singing or speech. A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise. A unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise.
Rugged construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors.
SM58 Features:• Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff.
• Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise.
• Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise.
• Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter.
• Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees.
• Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability.
• Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic.
• Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz.
• Replacement cartridge: R59.
RCF ART 715-A MK II Specifications
- Frequency Response -3 dB: 50 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Max SPL: 130 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 90°
- Vertical coverage angle: 60°
- Compression Driver: 1", 1.75" v.c.
- Woofer: 15", 3.0" v.c.
- Input signal: bal / unbal
- Input connectors: xlr-jack
- Output connectors: xlr
- Input sensitivity: -2 dBu / +4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies: 1700 Hz
- Protections: Thermal, rms
- Limiter: Soft limiter
- Controls: Volume, EQ shape
- Total power: 1400 W PEAK
- High frequencies: 400 W PEAK
- Low frequencies: 1000 W PEAK
- Total power: 700 W RMS
- High frequencies: 200 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 500 W RMS
- Cooling: Convection / forced
- Connections: VDE connector in
- Cabinet Material: Composite PP
- Hardware: 2xM10 flying p.
- Handles: 2 side, 1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap: Yes
- Color: Black
- Height: 708 / 27.87 mm/inch
- Width: 437 / 17.2 mm/inch
- Depth: 389 / 15.31 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 19.4 / 42.76 kg/lbs
Ultimate Support TS-80B Specifications
Part Name: TS-80B
Part Number: 13904
Height: 3'8" - 6'7" (1118 mm - 2007 mm)
Weight: 7.3 lbs. (3.3 kg)
Base Diameter: 47" (1194 mm)
Telescoping Tube Diameter: 1.5" (38 mm)
Adapter Diameter: 1.375" (35 mm)
Load Capacity: 150 lbs. (68.2 kg)
Folded: 43.5" x 5.5" (1105 mm x 140 mm)
Ultimate Support BAG-90D Specifications
• Carrying tote for two speaker stands
• Color: Black
• Size: 14.5" x 49.5”
• Designed to carry two of the following: TS-100B, TS-90B, TS-80B/TS-80S, and TS-70B
• Reliable zipper and enhanced pulls
• Two carrying hand grips combined with velcro
• Includes hang tag pouch for name, address, etc.
Ultimate Support JS-KC90 Specifications
Product Name: JS-KC90
Part Number: 17436
Capacity: 300 lbs. (136 kg)
Configurations: 8 Variations
Finish: Powder Coat, Black
Length: 27.5" - 44.25" (699mm - 1124mm)
Width: 17" (432mm)
Height: 24" (610mm)
Weight: 26 lbs. (11.8 kg)
Shure SM58 Specifications
|Type||Dynamic (moving coil)|
|Frequency Response||50 to 15.000 Hz|
|Polar Pattern||Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency|
The ART 715-A MK II Go Package Includes:(2) RCF ART 715-A MK II 2-Way 15” Powered Speaker
(2) RCF Protective Covers for ART 715-A MK II Speakers
(2) Black 10FT 16 Gauge AC Extension Cords
(2) 20FT Sure-Fit XLR Connecting Cables
(2) Ultimate Support TS-80B Aluminum Tripod Speaker Stands
(1) Ultimate Support BAG-90D Double Speaker Stand Tote Bag
(1) Ultimate Support JS-KC90 Karma Cart Professional Equipment Cart
(1) Shure SM58 Vocal Microphone
Each RCF ART 715-A MK II Box Includes:(1) RCF ART 715-A MK II 2-Way 15” Powered Speaker
(1) IEC Power Cord
(1) User Manual
Each ART-COVER-715 Box Includes:(1) RCF Protective Cover for 715-A, 725-A, and 735-A Speakers [ART-COVER-715]
Each TS-80B Box Includes:(1) Ultimate Support TS-80B Aluminum Tripod Speaker Stand in Black
The BAG-90D Box Includes:(1) Ultimate Support BAG-90D Double Speaker Stand Tote Bag
The Ultimate Support JS-KC90 Box Includes:(1) Ultimate Support JS-KC90 Karma Cart Professional Equipment Cart
The Shure SM58 Box Includes:
(1) Shure SM58 Vocal Microphone
(1) Swivel Stand Adapter
(1) Storage Bag
(1) Microphone Clip
(1) User Guide