RCF ART 712-A MK II 2-Way 12” Powered Speaker
About This Product
RCF ART 712-A MK II 2-Way 12” Powered SpeakerYou need to amplify some speech, recorded music and finish the show with a live set?
ART 712-A is the answer: a multi purpose speaker that represents the best choice for situations in which a full frequency range with punchy bass and high definition is needed.
The ART 712-A is a very versatile speaker that can be easily used also for monitoring applications.
ART 712-A MK II Features:• 1400 W Peak, 700 W RMS digital amplifier.
• 129 dB max spl.
• 90 x 60, Wide dispersion constant directivity horn.
• 12" woofer, high power 3" voice coil.
• 1” HF driver, Mylar dome, 1.75" voice coil.
• DSP Processing.
ART 712-A MK II Applications:• Nearfield & portable PA.
• Foreground/background PA, distributed PA, frontfill and sidefill.
• Houses of worship, video monitoring, retail, clubs, performance theatre, theme parks.
• Stage monitoring.
RCF ART 712-A MK II Specifications
- Frequency Response -3 dB: 50 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Max SPL: 129 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 90°
- Vertical coverage angle: 60°
- Compression Driver: 1", 1.75" v.c.
- Woofer: 12", 3" v.c.
- Input signal: bal / unbal
- Input connectors: Combo xlr-jack
- Output connectors: xlr
- Input sensitivity: -2 dBu / +4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies: 1700 Hz
- Protections: Thermal, rms
- Limiter: Soft limiter
- Controls: Volume, EQ shape
- Total power: 1400 W PEAK
- High frequencies: 400 W PEAK
- Low frequencies: 1000 W PEAK
- Total power: 700 W RMS
- High frequencies: 200 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 500 W RMS
- Cooling: Convection / forced
- Connections: VDE connector in
- Cabinet Material: Composite PP
- Hardware: 2xM10 flying p .
- Handles: 2 side, 1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap: Yes
- Colour: Black
- Height: 637 / 25.0 mm/inch
- Width: 384 / 15.1 mm/inch
- Depth: 363 / 14.2 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 17.7 / 39 kg/lbs
The ART 712-A MK II Box Includes:(1) RCF ART 712-A MK II 2-Way 12” Powered Speaker
(1) IEC Power Cord
(1) User Manual