RCF ART 310-A MK III Two-Way Active Speaker with 10" Woofer
About This Product
RCF ART 310-A MK III 10” Two-Way Powered Speaker
Thanks to its incredible amplifier’s power, the high quality transducers and very compact size cabinet, it is the ideal speaker in all the situations where the output of a PA system and the size of a monitor are important.
The 10” woofer features a 2.0” voice coil and delivers very high efficiency and controlled bass reproduction. It can be used for live sound, playback, monitoring, corporate events and presentations.
The ART 310-A is very easy to transport everywhere.
ART 310-A MK III Features:
- 800 Watt Peak, 400 Watt RMS, bi-amplification.
- 127 dB max spl.
- 90 x 70, Wide dispersion constant directivity horn.
- 10" high power woofer 2.5" voice coil.
- 1” HF driver, titanium dome, 1.5" voice coil.
ART 310-A MK III Applications:
- Live sound.
- Playback and monitoring.
- Corporate events.
- AV presentations.
- Fixed Installations.
RCF ART 310-A MK III Specifications
- Frequency Response -3 dB: 50 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Max SPL: 127 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 90°
- Vertical coverage angle: 70°
- Compression Driver: 1", 1.5" v.c.
- Woofer: 10", 2.0" v.c
- Input signal: bal/unbal
- Input connectors: xlr
- Output connectors: xlr
- Input sensitivity: 0 dBu
- Mic. Input Sensitivity: -40
- Crossover frequencies: 1800 Hz
- Protections: DC / short cir.
- Limiter: Fast limiter
- Controls: Volume/EQ settings
- Total power: 800 W PEAK
- High frequencies: 200 W PEAK
- Low frequencies: 600 W PEAK
- Total power: 400 W RMS
- High frequencies: 100 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 300 W RMS
- Cooling: Convection
- Connections: VDE connector in
- Cabinet Material: Composite PP
- Hardware: 2xM10 flying p.
- Handles: 1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap: Yes
- Colour: Black
- Height: 537 / 21.14 mm/inch
- Width: 337 / 13.26 mm/inch
- Depth: 315 / 12.40 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 12.6 / 27.77 kg/lbs
(1) RCF ART 310-A MK III 10” Two-Way Powered Speaker
(1) IEC Power Cord
(1) User Manual