Rane Sixty-Two Z Performance Mixer For Serato Scratch Live
About This Product
Z-Trip was one of the first premier DJs to embrace the Rane TTM 56. He went further with the TMM 57SL and now gets his own version of Rane's newest and best turntablist mixer, the Sixty-Two Z.
Z-Trip is a musical pioneer and revolutionary, seamlessly blending genres to electrify dance floors around the globe. His sold out shows have included: Coachella, Electric Daisy, Big Day Out, and Bonnarroo to name a few. As a DJ, artist and producer he continues to push boundaries. Z-Trip's produced remixes for Michael Jackson, Daft Punk, Beastie Boys, Nirvana, Kasabian, DJ Shadow, Missy Elliot, and many others. Z-Trip is a legendary party rocker, producer and DJ hero who is proud to collaborate with the new Rane Sixty-Two Z Mixer.
The Limited Edition Sixty-Two Z Mixer is functionally identical to the Rane Sixty-Two with the added bonus of a Shepard Fairey plate design and custom purple cables.
Turntablism is alive and more creative than ever. Rane and Serato are proud to be supporting partners in that creativity with the introduction of the Rane Sixty-Two Mixer for Serato. For more than a decade, artists have chosen innovative Rane instruments to advance their art and three generations of TTM series mixers have been the top pick for many of the world's best performers. These mixers more tightly integrate performers, music, software, and hardware. The artist adds the passion, imagination and skills.
The Sixty-Two is the ultimate plug-and-play package supporting two-deck digital vinyl simulation, software controls, two USB ports for easy DJ transitions, on-board beat effects, software effects insert and all the record and playback channels you need. The Sixty-Two Mixer supports both analog and Digital Vinyl Simulation (DVS) playback. The mixer is bundled with Serato Scratch Live and includes ASIO and Core Audio drivers for use with other audio programs.
Internal 20-Channel Sound CardWhy so many channels? The Sixty-One is able to simultaneously support control-signal pickup and playback for two DVS Decks, provide independent playback for the SP6 sample-player, record both program channels post fader, provide USB send and return for software effects insert and record the main mix, all at the same time.
Dual USB ports for simple DJ change overDJ change over is as easy as 1-2-3! Plug your computer into the second USB port, switch the second program to your USB port, and then switch the first program when ready. This allows a quick, easy, and seamless transition of audio and MIDI from one DJ to the next.
Software controls for Library, Loops, Cues and SP6 sample playerTake advantage of the Sixty-Two's tight integration with Serato Scratch Live and control the software from dedicated, MIDI mappable controls right on the mixer.
• Quickly browse your library and crates to load tracks.
• Create, modify and trigger your loops either automatically or manually.
• Set and trigger your cue points on the fly.
• Switch banks and trigger your samples with quick and easy to access sample triggers.
• Tweak the samples with the independent USB Aux playback channel level and filter controls.
Mixer controls MIDI and Audio routed to/from two USB portsEach program source selector neatly switches both audio and MIDI from one computer to the next. This intelligent MIDI routing keeps MIDI information flowing to the right places so your MIDI mappings will never clash with the other DJ!
Magnetic Crossfader and Channel FadersThe proprietary Rane magnetic fader is fast, accurate, and long lasting. The design uses non-contact technology previously reserved for demanding aerospace and industrial applications. No travel noise—no bleed—ever.
Rane's magnetic faders accurately translate hand motion into precise audio level control. Non-contact fader technology is the only way to fully address the needs of the professional performance DJ.
3-band Isolator EQs plus High-Pass/Low-Pass Filter for each program channelEach program channel on the Sixty-One has its own dedicated 3-band isolator EQs and dedicated High-Pass/Low-Pass filters. These controls let you take full control of your mix to accurately and precisely cut or boost any component of your track. Use the full cut EQs to tune it just the way you want it, or use the High-Pass/Low-Pass filter knob to quickly cut and boost with one turn. The filter allows you to blend, mix or add a unique effect to your track.
FlexFx Loop with six internal effects, analog loop and USB InsertThe Rane FlexFx Loop on the Sixty-Two is the ultimate solution for flexible control of your audio effects. The FlexFx Loop is an auxiliary bus dedicated to combining any number of programs and applying internal, external and software effects. This means you can quickly and easily add and remove audio, apply any of the six built-in, beat synchronized effects, add any external effects processors, and use the software effects of your choosing—all at the same time!
Ultra low latency core audio and ASIO driversRane’s ultra low latency, multi-client ASIO and Core Audio drivers set the standard for USB streaming devices. These drivers are fast and reliable, and are designed for professionals with demanding needs.
Rane ASIO and Core Audio drivers allow use with multiple third-party software applications that support Core Audio or ASIO. ASIO and Core Audio drivers are multi-client, meaning they allow multiple applications on a computer to share the device at the same time. When using a Rane product with Serato Scratch Live, proprietary Serato Audio Research drivers are used in place of Rane ASIO (Windows) and Core Audio (Mac) drivers. The included Rane drivers are used when Scratch Live is not running.
Take these industry standard drivers and unleash your Rane audio device on any professional software package of your choice.
Rane Sixty-Two Z Specifications
- Analog Inputs: 4 Stereo unbalanced RCA jacks
- Phono or Line level input: Rear panel switches for each input
- Phono Response RIAA ±1 dB, Gain: 30 dB at 1 kHz
- Max Phono Input 150 mV
- Max Line Input 4 Vrms
- ADCs: 24-bit, 48 kHz; Dynamic range 101 dB A-weighted
- DACs: 24-bit, 48 kHz; Dynamic range 107 dB A-weighted
- Digital Signal Processing: 48 kHz, 32-bit floating point
- USB Audio: Six Stereo Record, Four Stereo Playback
- 48 kHz, 32-bit floating point
- FlexFX Return: Stereo unbalanced 1/4" TS (tip-sleeve) phone jack
- Send: Stereo unbalanced 1/4" TS phone jack
- Mic Input: Balanced 1/4" TRS & XLR combination jack
- Tone Controls: 2-band, High and Low
- Mic-Line level switch: Choose Line to connect wireless receiver
- Line Outputs: Frequency Response 20 Hz to 20 kHz ±0.25 dB, Line in to Line out
- THD+N: ‹0.01 re 0 dBFS, 20 to 20 kHz, 20 kHz BW
- Unbalanced jacks (RCA & FlexFX): Maximum 4 Vrms
- Balanced jacks (Main and Booth): Maximum 8 Vrms
- Internal Universal Power Supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 Hz to 60 Hz, 15 W max
- USB Power: Mixer is self-powered
- Unit Size: 14.25" x 10.5" x 4" (36.2 cm x 26.7 cm x 10.2 cm)
- Weight 10 lb (4.3 kg)
- Shipping Size: 7.75" H x 15" W x 19.25" D (19.7 cm x 38.1 cm x 49 cm)
- Weight 14 lb (6.4 kg)
What’s included:(1) Rane Sixty-Two Z Mixer
(2) Black USB Cables
(1) Purple USB Cable
(4) Purple & White RCA Cables
(1) Printed Color Manual
(1) Quick Start & Keyboard Shortcut Page
(2) Serato Control Vinyls
(2) Serato Control CDs
(1) Scratch Live Software Intall Disc
(1) IEC C13 Line Cord