QSC E10 Series System with 2x Two-Way Full-Range 300W Passive Speakers with 10" woofer & factory-matched GXD 4 DSP amplifier
About This Product
QSC E10 Series System
A compact loudspeaker and power amplifier system that includes: 2x E10 full-range Loudspeakers plus a factory-matched GXD4 DSP amplifier.
Perfect for stereo Mains, dual Monitors, or single Main+Monitor setup.
- Live Sound.
- Music Playback.
QSC E10 E-Series Compact Two-Way Full-Range 300W Passive Speaker with 10" Woofer
The E10's multi-purpose loudspeaker enclosures work well as either main speakers or stage monitors.
The E10 is a compact, two-way loudspeaker with a 10-inch, die cast frame woofer with a 2.5-inch voice-coil housed in a multi-purpose enclosure that’s at home in stage monitor or main PA deployment. It incorporates QSC’s DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) design with a wide 85° coverage. When used as a stage monitor, the E10 is angled up at a 55° angle allowing it to be placed near the performer when used on a crowded stage.
E Series loudspeakers will perform very well with any quality, professional power amplifier – but by taking advantage of the complete E Series Entertainment System, more performance and options are available. Today’s powered loudspeakers rely on finely tuned digital signal processing (DSP) to achieve a higher level of performance. When used with QSC GXD or PLD amplifiers or with a QSC TouchMix digital mixer, E Series loudspeakers can also take advantage of advanced DSP. QSC has developed E Series DSP settings for all three platforms. These settings support a variety of applications including live sound reinforcement (with and without subwoofers), stage monitoring, dance music and karaoke.
QSC E10 Features:
- High output, professional quality sound with 300 W continuous power.
- E Series Entertainment System – Advanced digital signal processing tunings and options using QSC GXD, PLD amplifiers or TouchMix digital mixers.
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for PLD, CXD and GXD processing amplifiers.
- Rugged tour-grade textured paint.
- Foam-lined perforated steel grill.
- Suitable for main PA and stage monitor.
- Available U-Style Yoke and M8 rigging kit for permanent installation.
- Dual angle pole socket.
QSC GXD 4 Professional Power Amplifier
The GXD Series amplifiers from QSC are ideal for professional entertainers who require unmatched performance at an affordable price point. These amplifiers provide enormous Class-D power in a lightweight package, and flexibility due to their easy-to-use DSP. With their high output Class-D power and DSP, the GXD amplifiers from QSC are an outstanding value.
QSC GXD 4 Features:
- High peak output power with up to 1600 Watts from the GXD 4.
- Power levels matched to the most popular loudspeakers and optimized for maximum real-world headroom into 4Ω and 8Ω speaker systems.
- Class-D output stage with a universal power supply for high performance and efficiency.
- Extensive and powerful loudspeaker processing built in. Includes High & Low-Pass filters, 4-band PEQ, Limiting, and Delay.
- Large LCD display simplifies amplifier setup and indicates amp status.
- Inputs: Parallel XLR and 1/4” TRS connectors for compatibility with any source while providing convenient loop-thru capability.
- Precision rotary encoders for gain and DSP parameter control.
- Outputs: Professional binding post and NL4 connectors (compatible with NL2) provide for mono and bi-amp speaker connections.
- Digital Limiting automatically protects the amplifier from damage due to temperature rise or overdrive.
- Adjustable speaker protection to match your loudspeaker’s power and impedance.
- Front panel LEDs indicate signal presence, input overload, and amplifier clipping.
QSC E10 Specifications
|Configuration||1 x 10-inch, 2-way, non-powered|
|Frequency Range (-6 dB)||68Hz – 20kHz|
|Power capacity²: continuous/peak||300 W / 1200 W|
|Coverage Angle||85° conical DMT|
|Output (Peak SPL @ 1m)||126dB|
254 mm (10-inch) driver with 64 mm (2.5-inch) voice coil;
25 mm (1-inch) exit, 45 mm (1.75-inch) voice coil, compression driver
|Cross-over||Full-range only, 1.8kHz|
|Input Connections||2x NL4, 1x barrier strip|
|Enclosure||Multi-angle plywood, black texture pain finish. One top-mounted handle. Perforated, powder-coated steel grille with foam lining.|
|Mounting and suspension||6 x M8 suspension points, dual angle, 35mm pole-socket|
|Net weight||20kg / 44lbs|
|Shipping weight||23kg / 50lbs|
QSC GXD 4 Specifications
|Stereo Mode - Watts per channel|
|8Ω dynamic, both channels driven||
|4Ω dynamic, both channels driven||800 Watts|
|8Ω continuous, both channels driven||400 Watts|
|4Ω continuous, both channels driven||600 Watts|
1 kHz at full rated power
|< 1% THD|
|Signal to Noise (A-weighted, 20 Hz – 20 kHz)||100 dB|
|Input Sensitivity||1.2 Vrms, 3.9 Vrms|
|Voltage Gain (8Ω)||33.5 dB|
|Output Circuitry||Class D|
|Power Requirements: 1/8 power at 4Ω|
|- 100 Vac||3.4 Amps|
|- 120 Vac||2.9 Amps|
|- 230 Vac||1.6 Amps|
|Frequency Response (20 Hz – 20 kHz)||+0.7 dB, -0.8 dB|
|Dynamic Headroom (4Ω)||1.25 dB|
|Input Impedance (Ω)||20k (balanced), 10k (unbalanced)|
|Maximum Input Level||+23.5 dBu|
|Input Connectors (each channel)||3-pin XLR/F / 1/4" TRS, balanced|
|Output Connectors (each channel)||NL4 (Channel 1 - 1+/-, Channel 2 - 2+/-), binding posts|
|Amplifier and Load Protection||Short circuit, open circuit, thermal, RF protection
Load protected against DC faults
|Front Panel Controls and Indicators||2 x Rotary Encoders
3 x Operational buttons (HOME, ENTER, EXIT)
2 x Green Signal LEDs, indicate signal presence
2 x Red A/D Clip LEDs, indicate input over-drive and/or amplifier current clipping
Blue Power LED ring, AC on
2.12" x 1.0", 256 x 128 pixel LCD
|DSP Functions||High Pass Filter, 4th order LR, adjustable Frequency 20 Hz to 4 kHz
Low Pass Filter, 4th order LR, adjustable Frequency 60 Hz to 4 kHz
4-band PEQ, with variable Frequency, Gain, and Bandwidth
Peak Limiter, with Power, Agressiveness, and Impedance selection
Delay 50 msec max.
|Dimensions (HWD)||3.5" (2 RU) x 19" x 10.2" (89 mm x 483 mm x 259 mm)|
|Weight (Net)||11.3 lb (5.1 kg)|
|Weight - Shipping||15.4 lb (7.0 kg)|
|Agency Approvals||UL, CE, RoHS/WEEE compliant|
|Carton and Contents||Power cable, and quick start guide|
The E10 Series System Includes:
2x E10 fullrange Loudspeakers plus a factory-matched GXD 4 DSP amplifier.
Each E10 Box Includes:
(1) QSC E10 E-Series Compact 2-Way Full-Range 300W Passive Speaker with 10" Woofer
(1) QuickStart guide
The GXD 4 Box Includes:
(1) QSC GXD 4 Professional Power Amplifier
(1) Power cable
(1) QuickStart Guide