ProX Denon MCX8000 Case with Wheels & Laptop Shelf [XS-MCX8000 WLT]
About This Product
ProX Denon MCX8000 Case with Wheels & Laptop Shelf
The XS-MCX8000WLT Flight case designed by ProX Cases fits DENON MCX8000 and is made with the highest quality material and workmanship to give you the ultimate security for your MCX8000 controller. If you have a passion for your gear and want to keep it safe at all times, this case will perform at the highest level everytime.
The XS-MCX8000WLT with sliding laptop shelf is constructed with our rugged signature 3/8" Gig-Ready Series Plywood, durable rubber wheels, reinforced steel ball corners, as well as recessed steel padded handles and latches. There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back and underneath the unit for convenience, as well as a removable front panel for you to access front input jacks easily. The front removable panel allows for easy access to the front controls and headphone/mic jacks.
This ProX "Honeycomb Digital" Flight case is made with the super-sleek look of hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, and it gives this case an almost alien look!
For the safety of your equipment, do not attempt to transport with any gear stored on the sliding shelf and be aware that the shelf can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
XS-MCX8000 WLT Features:
- ATA-300 Style gig ready flight road case.
- Easy locking fit and tongue.
- High-density foam interior support & casing.
- Spring action recessed handles.
- Recessed spring action Handles per side.
- Heavy and powerful steel ball corners.
- Dual anchor rivets.
- Signature Series Laminated 3/8" plywood.
- Silver trim on black digital honey comb exterior design.
- Industrial recessed butterfly twist lock latches that can be padlocked.
- Industrial grade rubber feet.
- Cable access hole with removable emblem cover.
- ProX limited lifetime warranty.
ProX XS-MCX8000 WLT Specifications
11.00"L X 34.00"D X 24.00"H
Weight: 44.00 lbs
The XS-MCX8000 WLT Box Includes:
(1) ProX Denon MCX8000 Case with Wheels & Laptop Shelf