Pioneer XDJ-1000MK2 Multi Players with Toraiz SP-16 Professional sampler & KRK Studio Monitors & Subwoofer Pro DJ Package
About This Product
Pioneer XDJ-1000MK2 Digital Performance Multi player
rekordbox-ready, digital deck with high-res audio support
- Pro club standard layout with USB/HID/MIDI support.
- 7-inch color touch display with QWERTY keyboard search.
- Now supports FLAC and ALAC files.
- Up to 8 Hot Cues can be accessed through Performance touch screen.
- New browse and shortcut buttons from CDJ-2000NXS2.
- Connect DDJ-SP1 for added tactile control of Hot Cues, Auto Loops, and Slip Mode.
- rekordbox-ready to give access to more features and enhanced track information.
- Pro DJ Link to connect up to 4 players and mixer.
Based on its predecessor, the XDJ-1000MK2 improves usability through enhanced track browsing and support for high-resolution FLAC and ALAC audio files. It inherits the large jog wheel and 7-inch, full-colour touch screen from the CDJ-2000NXS2, as well as features such as 8 Hot Cues and Quantize.
CDJ-style design Equipped with the same size jog wheel and a 7-inch LCD touch screen as our CDJ-2000NXS2, you get intuitive control over your mix.
High-resolution audio Next to MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF, the XDJ-1000MK2 supports high-quality FLAC and ALAC sound formats up to 48kHz/24-bit. A digital output has been added to send audio without degradation, while the power supply for analogue audio is completely separated from the digital circuit to reduce noise.
Faster browsing Easily browse your rekordbox library using the rotary button next to the display, or use the Qwerty keyboard to search for specific keywords. Advanced features such as Matching and Track Filter help you play the right track at the right time.
Enhanced performance 8 Hot Cues allow instant playback at a preset point, while Quantize allows you to play cue and loop points in time with the music on tracks that have been beat analysed in rekordbox . Use Beat Jump to jump backwards or forwards 1, 2 or 4 beats from the current playback position.
Add a DDJ-SP1 Add the DDJ-SP1 to your set-up and access even more performance features. Simply plug in a USB cable and control up to 4 XDJ-1000MK2s using Pro DJ Link.
Pro DJ Link
Pro DJ Link lets you connect up to 4 players or laptops via a simple LAN connection. Combine this with rekordbox and get your hands on enhanced performance features and track info, such as Beat Sync, Beat Countdown, Beat Jump and Phase Meter.
Be prepared Fully compatible with our free rekordbox music management software to help you manage your music, prepare tracks and deliver a smooth performance.
rekordbox dj You can use this product to control rekordbox dj performance software. rekordbox dj is a rekordbox Plus Pack that unleashes performance features including Hot Cues, Sampler, Slicer, Sound Colour FX, Beat FX, Beat Jump and Pad FX.
Take a short cut The shortcut button gives you direct access to Browse mode and My Settings on the player's touch display.
Colour-coded USB port
An illuminated USB port allows you to colour code your tracks in rekordbox allowing you to immediately recognise them in the DJ booth.
Set, name and colour-code your cues in rekordbox, for example 'my breakdown', then access the information directly on the player's screen.
'My Settings' allows you to prepare your system's setting preferences in rekordbox and save them to USB, SD, smartphones and tablets. This way you can instantly switch to your own settings when alternating DJs in the booth.
Pioneer TSP-16 Toraiz SP-16 Professional sampler
Take your creativity to another level in the booth, the studio and on stage with the TORAIZ SP-16 sampler and step sequencer. The tactile sampler features an intuitive touch screen and layout, 16 powerful sampler engines, analogue filters based on Dave Smith Instruments’ Prophet-6 synthesizer and quantize via Pro DJ Link. And you can use it as a stand-alone unit – no need to take a laptop into the booth.
We’ve poured more than 20 years of electronic music industry experience into our first sampler to create a versatile sound machine. Load samples via USB or from the internal memory; then use the 16-step sequencer to create patterns, or playback loops or trigger one-shots with the multicolored Performance Pads. And if you’re connected to CDJs via Pro DJ Link, everything is synced to the beat of the master deck, so you can get creative with confidence.
We’ve partnered with the legendary synth creator Dave Smith to add his Prophet-6 analogue filters to the sampler, so you can give your creations a rich, analogue warmth and presence. Plus a touch strip gives you instinctive control of various parameters including pitch bending. The real-time processing engine means you can reliably manipulate the sound using time stretch, pitch bend and amp envelope.
The 7-inch full-color touch screen puts you in complete control. Pick the Track Menu to see the full information about your sounds and their parameters – which you can manipulate using the six rotary dials just below the screen. The sampler comes with 2GB of samples already on board, courtesy of Loopmasters, so you can start creating bass lines and loops right out of the box.
Toraiz SP-16 features at a glance:
- Create up to 256 patterns using the 16-step sequencer.
- 7-inch full-color touch screen with detailed sample information.
- Multi-colored Performance Pads with Velocity Mode.
- 16-track real-time playback engine.
- Amp envelope and time stretching.
- 8GB flash memory.
- Dave Smith high-pass and low-pass filters.
- Pro DJ Link and MIDI clock for synced one-shots and patterns.
- Touch strip with Pitch Bend.
- Comes with 2GB of Loopmasters sounds already on board.
Make it your own
The TORAIZ SP-16 sampler and step sequencer is the first in our line-up of music production tools for DJs and producers. We’ve partnered with the legendary synth creator Dave Smith to add his Prophet-6 analogue filters, so you can give your creations a rich, analogue warmth and presence.
Use the TORAIZ SP-16’s simple layout and large touch screen for producing, or use it as a standalone unit in the DJ booth to enhance performances. Just load samples, create patterns, add FX, loops, and manipulate their parameters to make your music your own.
Toraiz SP-16 Key features:
Full-color touch screen
The 7-inch, full-color touch display gives you instant access to all the info you need. Browse, select and color-code samples intuitively, while manipulating their parameters with the rotary dials just below the screen.
A 16-step sequencer lets you create up to 256 different patterns. You can save and play back your loops instantly, and use the dials to modulate the sounds. Plus the backlit buttons will reflect the colors assigned to each sound for a visual guide.
Tactile performance pads
Load up to 16 samples to the large rubber pads, then finger drum freely to layer sounds on-the-fly. The multicolor LEDs show what samples are in play, while Velocity Mode lets you control the sample volume with the amount of pressure you apply.
Powerful processing engine
You get all the power you need to play with 16 samples simultaneously – even when you’re using time stretch, pitch bend or the amp envelope. And with 8GB of flash memory you have enough space to use the TORAIZ SP-16 as a stand-alone unit, with no need for a laptop.
Dave Smith analogue filters
The TORAIZ SP-16 has the same analogue filters as Dave Smith’s renowned Prophet-6 synthesizer. Use the dials to sculpt your sound – manipulating Drive, Cut Off and Resonance – and add true analogue warmth and presence.
With 2GB of pre-installed samples, by courtesy of Loopmasters, you can get started right out of the box.
Connect compatible devices via PRO DJ LINK and the sampler will snap your one-shots and loops to the beat of the master deck. A MIDI clock also lets you connect other devices via USB and stay in sync.
Use the touch strip for instinctive control of various parameters including pitch bending.
Load sound sources without hassle using a USB storage device.
KRK Rokit 6 G3 RP6G3 6" Powered Studio Monitor Speaker
KRK Systems is one of the world’s most respected manufacturers of studio reference monitors. In their state of the art design facility, KRK engineers create products that deliver natural and balanced spectral response with low distortion and superior imaging. KRK Studio Monitors have been the professional’s choice of recording engineers and artists for mixing and mastering hit records around the globe, as they need to hear every nuance of the audio being reproduced. KRK ROKIT Generation 3 monitors continue in this design philosophy, so regardless of your musical style, genre, or particular mixing needs, KRK Rokits deliver.
ROKIT 6 Powered Monitor - Generation 3
KRK's ROKIT 6 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitors offer professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. The system consists of a 1” soft dome tweeter and 6” glass-Aramid composite woofer. It delivers high frequencies up to 35kHz, vocal clarity and extended bass response. The proprietary bi-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 107dB. The ROKIT waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position. The front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling to allow flexible positioning in the room while the engineered surface reduces diffraction distortion. Multiple input connections ensure the ROKIT 6 G3 will easily integrate in any system configuration.
In larger rooms, where smaller monitors might not provide enough headroom, the ROKIT 6 G3 provides enough backup for even larger set ups.
Rokit 6 G3 Features:
- Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion.
- Proprietary waveguide optimized for superior imaging.
- 1” Soft-dome tweeter provides pristine clarity & extended response up to 35kHz.
- High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste.
- Lightweight, glass-Aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange & tight bass.
- Low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste & adjusts for room acoustics.
- Front Firing Port — Low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling.
- Radiused edges reduce distortion from diffraction.
- Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion and colorization.
- Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, ¼”, RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment.
- Factory installed foam pad provides isolation between the speaker and surface.
- Peak SPL : 107dB.
- Frequency Response 38Hz - 35kHz (+/- 1.5 dB).
KRK 10S v2 Powered 10" Glass Aramid Composite Studio Subwoofer
The 10s powered studio subwoofer builds upon KRK’s legacy for sonic accuracy and performance. The custom-voiced, glass-aramid woofer delivers tight, defined bass, while the Class-D powered Amplifier dramatically increases transient response, control and punch, allowing you to properly engineer the low-frequency portion of the mix. The four-position selectable crossover makes it easy to adjust the subwoofer setting to your existing monitors. Pairing the 10s with KRK or another studio monitors delivers an optimized listening and mixing experience with extended low end, while the exclusive bypass-control feature provides full range audio to the monitors if needed, without switching off the subwoofer.
KRK’s 10s subwoofer doesn’t just deliver precise bass and a rich feature set: it’s the next dimension in subwoofer performance.
KRK 10S v2 Features:
- 10" glass aramid composite woofer.
- Bass extension to 28Hz with a max SPL of 117 dB.
- Footswitch input enables/disables sub and crossover filter (footswitch not included).
- Curved design with front-firing bass port for placement flexibility.
- Powerful, lightweight Class D amplification.
- Optimized four-position crossover control.
- Universal connectivity: XLR, 1/4” TRS, and RCA inputs and outputs.
- Polarity and input sensitivity controls.
- All-steel grill and 15 mm reinforced MDF enclosure provide maximum strength and protection.
- Ground lift switch prevents ground loops.
ProX 10FT 1/4" TS to 1/4" TS UnBalanced High Performance Audio Cable [XC-PP10]
Prox cables provides audiophiles with amazing sound cables. We know cables are not just cables, they are what protects your sound from being altered. Uncompromised signal power, frequency handling, and sound reproduction is what we are passionate about.
- ProX XC-PP10 is ideal for professional touring and live sound applications where a device with a 1/4" output/input needs to be connected to a device with a 1/4" output/input.
- 93% braided OFC Copper Compact shield to reduce noise and protect pure sound transfer.
- Compact cable diameter to decrease eddy currents.
- Bending, Twisting, are no match for our high performance tour-grade audio cables. They're designed to provide years of dependable soundreproduction and outlast every other cable on the market! Complete Coil technology demands consistent weave tolerances to create precise accuracy and detailed clarity. This is the most important part of the design and greatly affects performance.
Pioneer XDJ-1000MK2 Specifications
|Weight||3.7 kg / 8.1 lbs.|
|Frequency Range||4 - 20,000 Hz|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||115 dB|
|Distortion||< 0.003 %|
|Audio Output Level||2.0 Vrms (1 kHz, 0 dB)|
|Power Consumption||30 W|
|Display||7-inch, full-colour LCD touch screen|
|Wave Zoom Display||Yes|
|On Jog Display||
|Jog Dial size||206 mm|
|Jog Modes||CDJ / Vinyl Mode|
|Auto Beat Loop||Yes|
|Beat Jump / Loop move||Yes|
|Real Time Seamless Loop||Yes|
|Loop Adjust||In / Out Adjust|
|Fader Start / Back Cue start||Yes|
|Scratch Play / Cue||Yes|
|Frame Search||1/150 s|
|Needle Search / Needle Drop||Yes|
|Vinyl Speed Adjust||Yes|
|Real Time Cue||Yes|
|Cue point sampler||Yes|
|Cue Loop Memory||Yes|
|Tempo Control steps||
Pioneer TSP-16 Specifications
KRK ROKIT 6 G3 Technical Specifications
System type: Active Studio Monitor
Low-Frequency: 6" Aramid Glass Composite woofer
High-Frequency: 1" soft dome tweeter
Frequency Response: 38Hz - 35kHz
Max Peak SPL: 107 dB
Amplifier Class: Class A-B
Power Output: 73W
High Frequency: 25W
Low Frequency: 48W
Input Impedance (Ohms): 10 K Ohm balanced
HF Level Adjust: -2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB
System Volume: (-30dB - +6dB)
- Unbalanced RCA
- Balanced 1/4" TRS
- Balanced XLR
Enclosure Construction: MDF
Finish: Black vinyl wrap
Port Configuration: Front firing slot port
Dimensions (D x W x H): 11.4" (290mm) x 8.9" (226mm) x 13.1" (332mm)
Weight: 18.5 Lbs. (8.4 Kg.)
KRK 10s Technical Specifications
- Configuration: Front loaded, vented subwoofer
- System type: Active Subwoofer
- Low-Frequency: 10" glass aramid composite woofer, 2" VC
- Frequency Response: 31Hz - 110Hz
- Max Peak SPL: 117.2 dB
- Amplifier Class: Class D
- Power Output: 160 Watts Continuous @ 1% THD+N @ 44Hz
- SNR (signal to Noise Ratio): 98dB
- Amplifier Distortion (THD+N): ≤ 0.1% @-3dB of Max Power Output 20Hz - 200Hz
- Input Impedance (Ohms): 10 kΩ Balanced or unbalanced
- Ground Lift: On / Off
- Low Pass Frequency: 50Hz to 130Hz
- HPF bypass: with footswitch only
- Footswitch: Optional
- Phase: 0 or 180 degrees
- System Volume: -30dB to +6dB
- Indicators: Power
- Input Connectors:
- XLR Left/Right, 1/4" TRS Left/Right, RCA Left/Right, 1/4" footswitch
- LFE input: N/A
- Output Connectors:
- XLR Left/Right, 1/4" TRS Left/Right, RCA Left/Right
- AC Power Input: 100VAC-240VAC
- Enclosure Construction: 15mm reinforced MDF
- Finish: Black Vinyl Wrap
- Port Configuration: Front firing slot port
- Finish: black vinyl wrap
- Grille: Metal Mesh
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 15" (382mm) x 14" (355mm) x 16.06" (408mm)
- Weight: 34.5 Lbs. (15.6Kg.)
ProX XC-PP10 Specifications
• Gold Plated all metal unbalanced 1/4" connectors for excellent durability and superior signal transfer.
• 20 AWG x 2 Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors.
• Extra Durable & Flexable long life construction.
• ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty - Protect Your Sound!
(2) Pioneer XDJ-1000MK2 Digital Performance Multi player
(1) Pioneer TSP-16 Toraiz SP-16 Professional sampler
(2) KRK Rokit 6 G3 RP6G3 6" Powered Studio Monitor Speakers
(1) KRK 10S v2 Powered 10" Glass Aramid Composite Studio Subwoofer
(8) ProX 10FT 1/4" TS to 1/4" TS UnBalanced High Performance Audio Cables
Each XDJ-1000MK2 Box Includes:
(1) Pioneer XDJ-1000MK2 Digital Performance Multi player
(1) Audio cable
(1) LAN cable
(1) Operating instructions
(1) Pioneer TSP-16 Toraiz SP-16 Professional sampler
(1) USB cable
(1) AC power adapter
(1) Operating instructions (quick start guide)
(1) Audio cable
(1) LAN Cable
(1) KRK Rokit 6 G3 RP6G3 Powered Studio Monitor Speaker
(1) Power Cord
(1) User guide & warranty card
(1) KRK 10S2 Powered 10" Glass Aramid Composite Studio Subwoofer
(1) IEC power cord
(1) User manual
(1) ProX 10FT 1/4" TS to 1/4" TS UnBalanced High Performance Audio Cable [XC-PP10]