Pioneer TSP-16 Toraiz SP-16 Sampler & (2) KRK Rokit 6 G3 RP6G3 6" Powered Studio Monitors Package
About This Product
Pioneer TSP-16 Toraiz SP-16 Professional sampler
Take your creativity to another level in the booth, the studio and on stage with the TORAIZ SP-16 sampler and step sequencer. The tactile sampler features an intuitive touch screen and layout, 16 powerful sampler engines, analogue filters based on Dave Smith Instruments’ Prophet-6 synthesizer and quantize via Pro DJ Link. And you can use it as a stand-alone unit – no need to take a laptop into the booth.
We’ve poured more than 20 years of electronic music industry experience into our first sampler to create a versatile sound machine. Load samples via USB or from the internal memory; then use the 16-step sequencer to create patterns, or playback loops or trigger one-shots with the multicolored Performance Pads. And if you’re connected to CDJs via Pro DJ Link, everything is synced to the beat of the master deck, so you can get creative with confidence.
We’ve partnered with the legendary synth creator Dave Smith to add his Prophet-6 analogue filters to the sampler, so you can give your creations a rich, analogue warmth and presence. Plus a touch strip gives you instinctive control of various parameters including pitch bending. The real-time processing engine means you can reliably manipulate the sound using time stretch, pitch bend and amp envelope.
The 7-inch full-color touch screen puts you in complete control. Pick the Track Menu to see the full information about your sounds and their parameters – which you can manipulate using the six rotary dials just below the screen. The sampler comes with 2GB of samples already on board, courtesy of Loopmasters, so you can start creating bass lines and loops right out of the box.
Toraiz SP-16 features at a glance:
- Create up to 256 patterns using the 16-step sequencer.
- 7-inch full-color touch screen with detailed sample information.
- Multi-colored Performance Pads with Velocity Mode.
- 16-track real-time playback engine.
- Amp envelope and time stretching.
- 8GB flash memory.
- Dave Smith high-pass and low-pass filters.
- Pro DJ Link and MIDI clock for synced one-shots and patterns.
- Touch strip with Pitch Bend.
- Comes with 2GB of Loopmasters sounds already on board.
Make it your own
The TORAIZ SP-16 sampler and step sequencer is the first in our line-up of music production tools for DJs and producers. We’ve partnered with the legendary synth creator Dave Smith to add his Prophet-6 analogue filters, so you can give your creations a rich, analogue warmth and presence.
Use the TORAIZ SP-16’s simple layout and large touch screen for producing, or use it as a standalone unit in the DJ booth to enhance performances. Just load samples, create patterns, add FX, loops, and manipulate their parameters to make your music your own.
Toraiz SP-16 Key features:
Full-color touch screen
The 7-inch, full-color touch display gives you instant access to all the info you need. Browse, select and color-code samples intuitively, while manipulating their parameters with the rotary dials just below the screen.
A 16-step sequencer lets you create up to 256 different patterns. You can save and play back your loops instantly, and use the dials to modulate the sounds. Plus the backlit buttons will reflect the colors assigned to each sound for a visual guide.
Tactile performance pads
Load up to 16 samples to the large rubber pads, then finger drum freely to layer sounds on-the-fly. The multicolor LEDs show what samples are in play, while Velocity Mode lets you control the sample volume with the amount of pressure you apply.
Powerful processing engine
You get all the power you need to play with 16 samples simultaneously – even when you’re using time stretch, pitch bend or the amp envelope. And with 8GB of flash memory you have enough space to use the TORAIZ SP-16 as a stand-alone unit, with no need for a laptop.
Dave Smith analogue filters
The TORAIZ SP-16 has the same analogue filters as Dave Smith’s renowned Prophet-6 synthesizer. Use the dials to sculpt your sound – manipulating Drive, Cut Off and Resonance – and add true analogue warmth and presence.
With 2GB of pre-installed samples, by courtesy of Loopmasters, you can get started right out of the box.
Connect compatible devices via PRO DJ LINK and the sampler will snap your one-shots and loops to the beat of the master deck. A MIDI clock also lets you connect other devices via USB and stay in sync.
Use the touch strip for instinctive control of various parameters including pitch bending.
Load sound sources without hassle using a USB storage device.
KRK Rokit 6 G3 RP6G3 6" Powered Studio Monitor Speaker
KRK Systems is one of the world’s most respected manufacturers of studio reference monitors. In their state of the art design facility, KRK engineers create products that deliver natural and balanced spectral response with low distortion and superior imaging. KRK Studio Monitors have been the professional’s choice of recording engineers and artists for mixing and mastering hit records around the globe, as they need to hear every nuance of the audio being reproduced. KRK ROKIT Generation 3 monitors continue in this design philosophy, so regardless of your musical style, genre, or particular mixing needs, KRK Rokits deliver.
ROKIT 6 Powered Monitor - Generation 3
KRK's ROKIT 6 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitors offer professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. The system consists of a 1” soft dome tweeter and 6” glass-Aramid composite woofer. It delivers high frequencies up to 35kHz, vocal clarity and extended bass response. The proprietary bi-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 107dB. The ROKIT waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position. The front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling to allow flexible positioning in the room while the engineered surface reduces diffraction distortion. Multiple input connections ensure the ROKIT 6 G3 will easily integrate in any system configuration.
In larger rooms, where smaller monitors might not provide enough headroom, the ROKIT 6 G3 provides enough backup for even larger set ups.
Rokit 6 G3 Features:
- Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion.
- Proprietary waveguide optimized for superior imaging.
- 1” Soft-dome tweeter provides pristine clarity & extended response up to 35kHz.
- High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste.
- Lightweight, glass-Aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange & tight bass.
- Low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste & adjusts for room acoustics.
- Front Firing Port — Low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling.
- Radiused edges reduce distortion from diffraction.
- Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion and colorization.
- Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, ¼”, RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment.
- Factory installed foam pad provides isolation between the speaker and surface.
- Peak SPL : 107dB.
- Frequency Response 38Hz - 35kHz (+/- 1.5 dB).
ACT NOW & SAVE! with Pioneer's TORAIZ SP-16 Carry Case Rebate
Take advantage of big savings with Pioneer's mail-in DJC-TSP16 BAG carry case rebate on TSP-16 purchased between 3/1/17–5/31/17.
Purchase a Toraiz TSP-16 from IDJNow, an Authorized Pioneer DJ Dealer, from March 1, 2017 to May 31, 2017 and be eligible to receive a FREE DJC-TSP16 BAG carry case (a $110.00 value, limit 2 per household). (All claims must be postmarked by June 30, 2017., * OFFER VALID FOR USA CUSTOMERS ONLY.).
What you'll need to send
- A completed rebate form.
- A clear copy or photo of original sales receipt. Receipt must show the name and full address of the Authorized Pioneer DJ Dealer and must show that the purchase date was from March 1, 2017 to May 31, 2017.
- A clear copy or photo of the serial number of the TSP-16. A valid serial number from a TSP-16 controller purchased from an authorized Pioneer DJ dealer is required to claim a free DJC-TSP16 BAG carry case. The serial number can be from the box or on product.
Keep photocopies of your receipt and UPC label. Receipts are required should you need to make a warranty claim. Original receipts and UPC labels will not be returned.
Click here to open and download Pioneer's rebate information form in a new tab
Pioneer TSP-16 Specifications
KRK ROKIT 6 G3 Technical Specifications
System type: Active Studio Monitor
Low-Frequency: 6" Aramid Glass Composite woofer
High-Frequency: 1" soft dome tweeter
Frequency Response: 38Hz - 35kHz
Max Peak SPL: 107 dB
Amplifier Class: Class A-B
Power Output: 73W
High Frequency: 25W
Low Frequency: 48W
Input Impedance (Ohms): 10 K Ohm balanced
HF Level Adjust: -2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB
System Volume: (-30dB - +6dB)
- Unbalanced RCA
- Balanced 1/4" TRS
- Balanced XLR
Enclosure Construction: MDF
Finish: Black vinyl wrap
Port Configuration: Front firing slot port
Dimensions (D x W x H): 11.4" (290mm) x 8.9" (226mm) x 13.1" (332mm)
Weight: 18.5 Lbs. (8.4 Kg.)
(1) Pioneer TSP-16 Toraiz SP-16 Professional Sampler
(2) KRK Rokit 6 G3 RP6G3 6" Powered Studio Monitor Speakers
The Pioneer TSP-16 Box Includes:
(1) Pioneer TSP-16 Toraiz SP-16 Professional sampler
(1) USB cable
(1) AC power adapter
(1) Operating instructions (quick start guide)
(1) Audio cable
(1) LAN Cable
(1) KRK Rokit 6 G3 RP6G3 Powered Studio Monitor Speaker
(1) Power Cord
(1) User guide & warranty card