Pioneer TSP-16 Toraiz SP-16 Professional sampler with KRK 8" Powered Studio Monitors & Subwoofer & Powered Mixer Package
About This Product
Pioneer TSP-16 Toraiz SP-16 Professional sampler
Take your creativity to another level in the booth, the studio and on stage with the TORAIZ SP-16 sampler and step sequencer. The tactile sampler features an intuitive touch screen and layout, 16 powerful sampler engines, analogue filters based on Dave Smith Instruments’ Prophet-6 synthesizer and quantize via Pro DJ Link. And you can use it as a stand-alone unit – no need to take a laptop into the booth.
We’ve poured more than 20 years of electronic music industry experience into our first sampler to create a versatile sound machine. Load samples via USB or from the internal memory; then use the 16-step sequencer to create patterns, or playback loops or trigger one-shots with the multicolored Performance Pads. And if you’re connected to CDJs via Pro DJ Link, everything is synced to the beat of the master deck, so you can get creative with confidence.
We’ve partnered with the legendary synth creator Dave Smith to add his Prophet-6 analogue filters to the sampler, so you can give your creations a rich, analogue warmth and presence. Plus a touch strip gives you instinctive control of various parameters including pitch bending. The real-time processing engine means you can reliably manipulate the sound using time stretch, pitch bend and amp envelope.
The 7-inch full-color touch screen puts you in complete control. Pick the Track Menu to see the full information about your sounds and their parameters – which you can manipulate using the six rotary dials just below the screen. The sampler comes with 2GB of samples already on board, courtesy of Loopmasters, so you can start creating bass lines and loops right out of the box.
Toraiz SP-16 features at a glance:
- Create up to 256 patterns using the 16-step sequencer.
- 7-inch full-color touch screen with detailed sample information.
- Multi-colored Performance Pads with Velocity Mode.
- 16-track real-time playback engine.
- Amp envelope and time stretching.
- 8GB flash memory.
- Dave Smith high-pass and low-pass filters.
- Pro DJ Link and MIDI clock for synced one-shots and patterns.
- Touch strip with Pitch Bend.
- Comes with 2GB of Loopmasters sounds already on board.
Make it your own
The TORAIZ SP-16 sampler and step sequencer is the first in our line-up of music production tools for DJs and producers. We’ve partnered with the legendary synth creator Dave Smith to add his Prophet-6 analogue filters, so you can give your creations a rich, analogue warmth and presence.
Use the TORAIZ SP-16’s simple layout and large touch screen for producing, or use it as a standalone unit in the DJ booth to enhance performances. Just load samples, create patterns, add FX, loops, and manipulate their parameters to make your music your own.
Toraiz SP-16 Key features:
Full-color touch screen
The 7-inch, full-color touch display gives you instant access to all the info you need. Browse, select and color-code samples intuitively, while manipulating their parameters with the rotary dials just below the screen.
A 16-step sequencer lets you create up to 256 different patterns. You can save and play back your loops instantly, and use the dials to modulate the sounds. Plus the backlit buttons will reflect the colors assigned to each sound for a visual guide.
Tactile performance pads
Load up to 16 samples to the large rubber pads, then finger drum freely to layer sounds on-the-fly. The multicolor LEDs show what samples are in play, while Velocity Mode lets you control the sample volume with the amount of pressure you apply.
Powerful processing engine
You get all the power you need to play with 16 samples simultaneously – even when you’re using time stretch, pitch bend or the amp envelope. And with 8GB of flash memory you have enough space to use the TORAIZ SP-16 as a stand-alone unit, with no need for a laptop.
Dave Smith analogue filters
The TORAIZ SP-16 has the same analogue filters as Dave Smith’s renowned Prophet-6 synthesizer. Use the dials to sculpt your sound – manipulating Drive, Cut Off and Resonance – and add true analogue warmth and presence.
With 2GB of pre-installed samples, by courtesy of Loopmasters, you can get started right out of the box.
Connect compatible devices via PRO DJ LINK and the sampler will snap your one-shots and loops to the beat of the master deck. A MIDI clock also lets you connect other devices via USB and stay in sync.
Use the touch strip for instinctive control of various parameters including pitch bending.
Load sound sources without hassle using a USB storage device.
KRK Rokit 8 G3 RP8G3 8” Powered Studio Monitor Speaker
KRK's ROKIT 8 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitors offer professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. The system consists of a 1” soft dome tweeter and 8” glass-Aramid composite woofer. It delivers high frequencies up to 35kHz, vocal clarity and extended bass response. The proprietary bi-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 109dB. The ROKIT waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position. The front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling to allow flexible positioning in the room while the engineered surface reduces diffraction distortion. Multiple input connections ensure the ROKIT 8 G3 will easily integrate in any system configuration.
For large Recording rooms and high SPL Monitor needs, the KRK ROKIT 8 G3 will deliver any detail of performance thru its large headroom.
Rokit 8 G3 Features:
- Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion.
- Proprietary waveguide optimized for superior imaging.
- 1” Soft-dome tweeter provides pristine clarity and extended response up to 35kHz.
- High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste.
- Lightweight, glass-Aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass.
- Low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste and adjusts for room acoustics.
- Front Firing Port — Low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling.
- Radiused edges reduce distortion from diffraction.
- Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion and colorization.
- Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, ¼”, RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment
- Factory installed foam pad provides isolation between the speaker and surface.
- Peak SPL : 109dB.
- Frequency Response 35Hz - 35kHz (+/- 2 dB).
KRK 10S v2 Powered 10" Glass Aramid Composite Studio Subwoofer
The 10s powered studio subwoofer builds upon KRK’s legacy for sonic accuracy and performance. The custom-voiced, glass-aramid woofer delivers tight, defined bass, while the Class-D powered Amplifier dramatically increases transient response, control and punch, allowing you to properly engineer the low-frequency portion of the mix. The four-position selectable crossover makes it easy to adjust the subwoofer setting to your existing monitors. Pairing the 10s with KRK or another studio monitors delivers an optimized listening and mixing experience with extended low end, while the exclusive bypass-control feature provides full range audio to the monitors if needed, without switching off the subwoofer.
KRK’s 10s subwoofer doesn’t just deliver precise bass and a rich feature set: it’s the next dimension in subwoofer performance.
KRK 10S v2 Features:
- 10" glass aramid composite woofer.
- Bass extension to 28Hz with a max SPL of 117 dB.
- Footswitch input enables/disables sub and crossover filter (footswitch not included).
- Curved design with front-firing bass port for placement flexibility.
- Powerful, lightweight Class D amplification.
- Optimized four-position crossover control.
- Universal connectivity: XLR, 1/4” TRS, and RCA inputs and outputs.
- Polarity and input sensitivity controls.
- All-steel grill and 15 mm reinforced MDF enclosure provide maximum strength and protection.
- Ground lift switch prevents ground loops.
ProX 10FT 1/4" TS to 1/4" TS UnBalanced High Performance Audio Cable [XC-PP10]
Prox cables provides audiophiles with amazing sound cables. We know cables are not just cables, they are what protects your sound from being altered. Uncompromised signal power, frequency handling, and sound reproduction is what we are passionate about.
- ProX XC-PP10 is ideal for professional touring and live sound applications where a device with a 1/4" output/input needs to be connected to a device with a 1/4" output/input.
- 93% braided OFC Copper Compact shield to reduce noise and protect pure sound transfer.
- Compact cable diameter to decrease eddy currents.
- Bending, Twisting, are no match for our high performance tour-grade audio cables. They're designed to provide years of dependable soundreproduction and outlast every other cable on the market! Complete Coil technology demands consistent weave tolerances to create precise accuracy and detailed clarity. This is the most important part of the design and greatly affects performance.
Mackie PPM608 Professional Powered Mixer
Ultra-light and completely self-contained, the Mackie PPM608 Professional Powered Mixer features two ridiculously robust power amps for mains and/or monitors (500W + 500W). With 1000 watts of system power, this mixer provides more raw power than the competition. Things can get pretty intense out there and your gear needs to be able keep up the pace. We custom designed the PPM608 with Class-D amps, which run cool and boast maximum efficiency to keep your sound pumping until they start kicking people out. We had to include Mackie’s proven Fast Recovery circuitry, eliminating the risk of pesky amp latching. The result is a distortion free mix even when pushing peak levels. The built-in limiter can go toe-to-toe with the most popular outboard stereo limiters used in live sound today, protecting your speakers from damage. The limiter’s attack and release times are specifically selected to address full-bandwidth music and will not muddy things up by adding any unwanted pumping. PPM mixers are surprisingly lightweight, but tremendously powerful. You can push the PPM608 to its maximum output, distortion free!
The Right Tools For The Job
Most powered mixers out there have either a limited set of mixing tools—keeping your mix decidedly average—or they cram in a mind-boggling amount of lame effects that you would never use. Every professional carries the right tools for the job, so the PPM608 comes with a great-sounding, highly useable toolkit.
Gig Ready Effects
The all-new RMFX+ (Running Man FX) 32-bit effects processor brings “gig ready,” useable effects to your mixes. Why scroll through hundreds of bizarre effects, like “ghost ambience?” Yeah, like anyone even knows what that means. Or how about winners like “delay+phaser2”, which you’ll never use in a million years. Those other mixers will leave your fingers raw from all the scrolling you have to do. The RMFX+ processor features 24 solid FX that are known for their utility and usability. Small, medium and large room reverbs with the choice of a warm or bright characteristic put your mix in the right space. Simple, rich choruses and an array of practical delays enable you to create professional mixes without requiring a two-hour sound check. Also, the RMFX+ is the first onboard processor to feature a user tap function. So if you want to use a delay, but our preset delay time doesn’t work, you can tap it in instantly! Basically, we’ve delivered a full rack of gear at your fingertips that is easy to master, allowing you to look and sound really good at your next gig. Really, really good.
The PPM608 is fully armored inside a solid steel chassis, helping to protect the electronics from any potential environmental hazard (Think beer.) Extremely durable polycarbonate ABS end caps will protect the PPM608 from years of abuse caused by tossing it in and out of the truck or falling off the stool at rehearsal. Each PPM608 features rounded front with recessed controls, so if it rolls on its face in the van or gets kicked over at the show, you can be sure that it will emerge damage-free. Two metal side handles allow you to easily pick it up and get going. It’s ultra-light so you won’t need both hands!
Matching Made Easy
Look, we want to make things as easy for you as possible. Matching speakers to amps can suck the fun out of an otherwise pleasant trip to the music store. Keeping that in mind, PPM mixers and Mackie passive speakers were made for each other. From our popular C series (C300/200) to our S series (S200), we designed our mixer to match the power requirements of our passive speakers perfectly. So if you want a truly professional set of tools for your next gig, including a Mackie mixer, onboard compressors, Fast Recovery amplification, twin graphic EQs, and “gig-ready” effects, pair up a PPM608 and any Mackie Precision Passive loudspeakers for the ultimate, portable, professional P.A. system.
KRK ROKIT 8 G3 Technical Specifications
System type: Active Studio Monitor
Low-Frequency: 8" Aramid Glass Composite woofer
High-Frequency: 1" soft dome tweeter
Frequency Response: 35Hz - 35kHz
Max Peak SPL: 109 dB
Amplifier Class: Class A-B
Power Output: 100W
High Frequency: 25W
Low Frequency: 75W
Input Impedance (Ohms): 10 K Ohm balanced
HF Level Adjust: -2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB
System Volume: (-30dB - +6dB)
- Unbalanced RCA
- Balanced 1/4" TRS
- Balanced XLR
Enclosure Construction: MDF
Finish: Black vinyl wrap
Port Configuration: Front firing slot port
Dimensions (D x W x H): 12.4" (315mm) x 10.8" (275mm) x 15.6" (396mm)
Weight: 24.6 Lbs. (11.2 Kg.)
KRK 10s Technical Specifications
- Configuration: Front loaded, vented subwoofer
- System type: Active Subwoofer
- Low-Frequency: 10" glass aramid composite woofer, 2" VC
- Frequency Response: 31Hz - 110Hz
- Max Peak SPL: 117.2 dB
- Amplifier Class: Class D
- Power Output: 160 Watts Continuous @ 1% THD+N @ 44Hz
- SNR (signal to Noise Ratio): 98dB
- Amplifier Distortion (THD+N): ≤ 0.1% @-3dB of Max Power Output 20Hz - 200Hz
- Input Impedance (Ohms): 10 kΩ Balanced or unbalanced
- Ground Lift: On / Off
- Low Pass Frequency: 50Hz to 130Hz
- HPF bypass: with footswitch only
- Footswitch: Optional
- Phase: 0 or 180 degrees
- System Volume: -30dB to +6dB
- Indicators: Power
- Input Connectors:
- XLR Left/Right, 1/4" TRS Left/Right, RCA Left/Right, 1/4" footswitch
- LFE input: N/A
- Output Connectors:
- XLR Left/Right, 1/4" TRS Left/Right, RCA Left/Right
- AC Power Input: 100VAC-240VAC
- Enclosure Construction: 15mm reinforced MDF
- Finish: Black Vinyl Wrap
- Port Configuration: Front firing slot port
- Finish: black vinyl wrap
- Grille: Metal Mesh
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 15" (382mm) x 14" (355mm) x 16.06" (408mm)
- Weight: 34.5 Lbs. (15.6Kg.)
* For improvement purposes, specifications and design are subject to change without notice.
ProX XC-PP10 Specifications
• Gold Plated all metal unbalanced 1/4" connectors for excellent durability and superior signal transfer.
• 20 AWG x 2 Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors.
• Extra Durable & Flexable long life construction.
• ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty - Protect Your Sound!
Mackie PPM608 Specifications
- Full-featured 8-channel, 1000W, ultra-light Professional Powered Mixer with onboard 32-bit digital RMFX+ processor
- 500W + 500W Mackie designed Class-D, Fast Recovery power amplifiers
- 32-bit RMFX+™ processor featuring 24 “Gig Ready” reverbs, choruses, and tap delay for live applications
- 8 premium Mackie mic preamps with 48V phantom power and TRS inserts (ch 1-6)
- New Dedicated In-line Compression provides increased presence and punch for vocals and instruments
- 2 stereo inputs with dual RCA and dual 1/4-inch line inputs for flexible connectivity
- Mackie's 3-band active channel EQ (80hz, 2.5kHz, 12kHz)
- 2 built-in DI boxes for direct instrument connections
- Separate Monitor and FX auxiliary sends
- Dual 7-Band graphic EQ on the Mains and Monitor outputs for tuning rooms and monitor mixes
- 3-Mode Amplifier for ultra-flexible routing, switchable as Mains Stereo L/R, Mono Mains/Monitor 1, or Mon 1 & Mon 2
- Precision Passive EQ for enhanced clarity and LF response with Mackie passive loudspeakers
- Rugged metal handles built into the sides of the mixer case for easy transport from gig to gig.
- Built like a tank and armored in poly carbonate ABS, the PPM608 features classic Mackie rounded front chassis design. So if the PPM rolls on its face during transport the controls are recessed and protected
- Ultra-Lightweight and portable (24.8lbs / 11.2kg)
Ultimate Support UA-ISO-100 Specifications
Part name: UA-ISO-100
Sold in Pairs
Isolator Dimensions: 8" x 12"
5 Fixed Degree options: 0°, Angled up 8°, Angled up 4°, Angled Down 4°, Angled Down 8°
(1) Pioneer TSP-16 Toraiz SP-16 Professional sampler
(2) KRK Rokit 6 G3 RP6G3 6" Powered Studio Monitor Speakers
(1) KRK 10S v2 Powered 10" Glass Aramid Composite Studio Subwoofer
(1) Mackie PPM608 Professional Powered Mixer
(8) ProX 10FT 1/4" TS to 1/4" TS UnBalanced High Performance Audio Cables [XC-PP10]
(2) Ultimate Support Ultimate Isolator Pads for Studio Monitors
The Pioneer TSP-16 Box Includes:
(1) Pioneer TSP-16 Toraiz SP-16 Professional sampler
(1) USB cable
(1) AC power adapter
(1) Operating instructions (quick start guide)
(1) Audio cable
(1) LAN Cable
(1) KRK Rokit 8 G3 RP8G3 Powered Studio Monitor Speaker
(1) Power Cord
(1) User guide & warranty card
(1) KRK 10S2 Powered 10" Glass Aramid Composite Studio Subwoofer
(1) IEC power cord
(1) User manual
(1) Mackie PPM608 Professional Powered Mixer
(1) Class II Detachable Power Cord
(1) Owner's Manual
(1) ProX 10FT 1/4" TS to 1/4" TS UnBalanced High Performance Audio Cable [XC-PP10]
(2) Ultimate Support Ultimate Isolator Pads for Studio Monitors