Pioneer DJ XDJ-RX Rekordbox DJ System
About This Product
Pioneer DJ XDJ-RX Rekordbox DJ System
Starting November 1, 2016 the XDJ-RX will come bundled with a rekordbox dj software licence worth $129 at no additional charge.
The XDJ-RX is the perfect marriage of two USB-driven players, a 2-channel mixer, pad control, and a large screen with dual waveform display. It inherits much of its DNA from our club-standard set-up to bring you powerful performance features – including Loop Slice – and you can also use it as a stand-alone mixer.
Key features of the XDJ-RX
- Integrated, familiar layout incorporating two USB-driven players and a two-channel mixer.
- 7-inch, full-colour LCD screen displays detailed track information from both players.
- Build quality and performance features inherited from the club-standard NXS2 set-up:
- Beat Sync
- Slip Mode
- Sound Colour FX
- Beat FX
- Zoomable Waveforms
- Quick browsing
- Tactile pads for triggering Hot Cues, Loop Slice and Auto Beat Loops.
- Dual USB ports plus record – record sets, even when two DJs are using a USB port each.
- Multiple inputs enable use as a stand-alone mixer.
- Browse Screen – Displays music information stored on a connected USB device by playlist, artist, album, track, history and folder.
- Wave and Wave Zoom – During music playback, the entire waveform of the music from each deck can be viewed simultaneously on the screen. Users can also change the resolution of the waveforms with a turn of the rotary knob, providing five levels of Wave Zoom to show the details of the music transitions.
- Beat Count – Accurately displays the number of beats until a set point.
- Beat Sync – The feature let users instantly match tempo and beat location of songs.
- Quantize – Utilizing the Quantize feature, cue points and loops can be set perfectly on beat. The Quantize feature ensures cue points are set accurately and automatically, correcting and synching beats during manual looping or real-time cueing to reduce off-beat mistakes.
- Slip Mode – When activated, Slip Mode silently continues song playback during a loop, reverse or scratch and continues audible playback at the exact time when the loop, reverse or scratch is ended, resulting in smoother transitions.
- Beat Effects and Sound Color FX – The Beat Effects function offers eight different effects (Delay, Echo, Spiral, Reverb, Trans, Flanger, Pitch and Roll) for additional creative audio performances. The console also includes four Sound Color FX functions (Noise, Gate/Comp, Crush and Filter), which add numerous audio effect combinations and arrangements to currently playing music with the simple twist of a knob.
- Loop Slice (new) – Separates the loop range into four parts and enables repeated playback of the separated sections.
- Hot Cue – Enables instant playback of a set point in the music. Each player can set four Hot Cue points.
- Auto Beat Loop – Performs a loop play by automatically setting loop-out points from the BPM of the music.
- Fast, reliable and sounds great in any environment.
- rekordbox dj draws in Pioneer DJ's deep understanding of DJs' needs to deliver the industry's fastest, most stable software with excellent sound quality.
- Professional sound quality - rekordbox dj inherits sound processing from the top-flight CDJ-2000NXS player and DJM-900NXS mixer to give a high-quality sound.
- Industry’s lowest latency - rekordbox dj has the industry's fastest response to give you natural, reliable control.
- Prepare and play from a single rekordbox library - Use rekordbox to manage your music and prepare sets, then perform from that same rekordbox library on a variety of controllers and CDJs. Or use HID support to play from your laptop using a CDJ or XDJ set-up.
- DJ Software MIDI Control.
- My Settings – The function settings of a player can be saved to an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch or USB storage device. For additional convenience, the settings can also be made on the rekordbox App or software, giving users the ability to switch to their settings when connecting to a CDJ-900NXS or CDJ-2000NXS.
- Traffic Light – Utilizing a multi-player PRO DJ LINK connection, a green light indicates that music will sound harmonious with the key of the music being played.
- Active Loop – Automatically starts loops when playback begins from a specified point.
- Auto Standby – Automatically senses active operation and the presence of input signals, switching to standby mode when inputs are not detected for a long period
- Compatibility with Native Instruments TRAKTOR PRO2 DJ Software.
Large LCD Color Display
The 7-inch, full-color LCD screen displays information from both players simultaneously, including waveforms, playback position, BPM and beat grids. It also allows you to quickly browse and select tracks, with easy access to artwork and Hot Cue info for each track.
The XDJ-RX follows a similar layout as Pioneer’s flagship models and offers similar functions and operability.
The XDJ-RX includes Pioneer’s rekordbox music management software for advanced preparation of music. Available in versions for Mac and PC, users can configure, edit, and save a history of music sets. For added convenience, Pioneer also offers the rekordbox App, which enables users to prepare and manage music stored on their portable devices as well as analyze music via Wave Zoom, key, wave, beat grid, BPM, and ID3 Tag, create playlists, active loops, cue/loop points and beat location settings, and save playback logs of music. The App is compatible with iOS and Android devices and is available at no charge in the App Store or Google Play.
Now with rekordbox dj
From 1 November 2016 & onward, you get a free rekordbox dj licence key bundled with the XDJ-RX.
The XDJ-RX features two built-in USB ports for connection of multiple music sources. In addition, the unit can record music sessions onto a connected USB device, saved in WAV format for future playback. For maximum versatility, the mixer section can be used as a standalone 2-channel mixer for use with external players and turntables.
Pioneer DJ XDJ-RX Specifications
|Dual USB record||Yes|
|USB Storage Support||
|P-LOCK Fader Cap||Yes|
|Plug and Play||Yes|
|Included Software||rekordbox (free download)|
|Software System Requirements||Windows:
Mac OS X Yosemite / Mac OSX:
Android smartphones / tablets
For more information visit rekordbox.com
|Soundcard||24 bit/48 kHz|
|Frequency Range||20 - 20,000 Hz|
|Sampling Rate||44.1 kHz|
|A/D, D/A Converter||24 bit|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||> 101 dB (USB)|
|Distortion||< 0.003 % (USB PLAY)|
|Audio Output Voltage||
|Power Consumption||34 W|
|Jog Wheel||149 mm durable aluminium jog wheel (4-point illumination)|
|Sound Color FX||
|FX Parameters||4 buttons|
|Hot Cues||4 per deck|
|Auto Beat Loop||Yes|
|Vinyl Speed Adjust||Yes|
(1) Pioneer DJ XDJ-RX Rekordbox DJ System
(1) Power Cord (dedicated 120 V)
(1) LAN Cable
(1) Operating Instructions
(1) Software license notice
(1) rekordbox DJ license key card
From November 1, 2016, the popular Pioneer all-in-one DJ system, the XDJ-RX, will come bundled with a rekordbox dj licence worth $129. rekordbox dj is the professional performance Plus Pack for Pioneer's music management software, rekordbox.
If you buy an XDJ-RX after November 1, 2016 and it doesn't have a license key in the box, you can claim a free one by contacting Pioneer via the dedicated page on their website from November 7, 2016 onwards. In this case there's no time limit on making your claim.
If you bought an XDJ-RX on 31st October or earlier and you don't have a rekordbox dj license key, you can claim a free one by contacting Pioneer via the alternative dedicated page on our website between 7th November 2016 and 31st January 2017. After 1st February 2017, you'll no longer be able to make a claim.
If you already own an XDJ-RX and rekordbox dj, or if you buy them both before November 1, 2016, unfortunately Pioneer won't refund your rekordbox dj license fee. If you buy an XDJ-RX after November 1, 2016 and mistakenly buy rekordbox dj, Pioneer won't refund your license fee.