Be the first to review this product
Pioneer DJ DDJ-SR2 2-Channel Serato DJ Controller & Chrome/Silver Flight Case Package with Free LED Strip Light Kit
Questions? Call 1-800-355-7746 or Chat below
Pioneer DJ DDJ-SR2 Portable 2-Channel DJ Controller for Serato DJThe DDJ-SR2 delivers many of the superior performance features of the top-flight 4-channel DDJ-SX3, including a built-in Serato sound card, large jog wheels and Slip Mode. But with 2 channels and support for USB power, the smaller, lighter DDJ-SR2 is ideal for Serato DJ Pro users that want to take the performance with them wherever they go. Features dedicated hardware controls for Serato Pitch 'n Time DJ Expansion. The DDJ-SR2 has dedicated key controls for Serato DJ Pro, allowing you to control the software features with the push of a button. This 2-channel controller takes after our professional DJ gear with multicoloured Performance Pads and a spacious layout. Being compact and 18% lighter than the DDJ-SR, the DDJ-SR2 is easy to transport to any gig.
Instantly and intuitively trigger the key-related functions in Serato DJ with dedicated controls for:
- Key Shift: Change the key of tracks by semitone without changing the tempo.
- Key Sync: Automatically sync the keys of different tracks during mixes.
- Key Reset: Instantly reset to the track's original key after changing keys.
Feature set mirrors professional set-up
- Multi-colored Performance Pads: Use the large, multi-colored tactile Performance Pads to trigger Hot Cues, Roll and Sampler. Hit the pads and watch their colors change as they indicate the selected pad mode and playing status.
- Needle Search Pad: Instantly jump to a specific part of a track with a simple touch of the pad.
- Dual Level Meter: See the master out and channel levels at all times.
Easy to use wherever you go
- Mains or USB power: Choose your preferred source.
- Flexible connectivity: You can use the DDJ-SR2 to control trims, EQs and channel faders for audio from media players or turntables thanks to dual line and phono inputs. The controller also has a Mic input so you can add audio from an external device. A booth and two master outputs give you the freedom to connect the controller to various kinds of PA equipment.
- Professional XLR outputs: A professional XLR master output, a TRS booth output and secondary master output give you the freedom to connect the controller to various kinds of PA equipment with ease.
Pioneer DJ DDJ-SR2 DJ Controller Key Features at a Glance:
- Performance Pads with PAD PLUS Use the rubber Performance Pads to trigger Hot Cue, Roll, Sampler and Slicer. Or hit Pad Plus to access another later of tactile control: Hot Cue/Sampler Roll, Combo FX and Trans Pad.
- Large jog wheels It may be compact, but this controller features large, low-latency jog wheels to give you great scratch response and accuracy.
- Native control of Serato DJ Get involved with plug-and-play control of Serato DJ with dedicated buttons for FX and advanced features such as Beat Jump, Slip mode and Quantize. Simply connect your PC/Mac and start playing.
- Slip Mode Keep tracks playing muted during live edits such as loop, scratch or reverse. Release the jog wheel and the track comes back at exactly the right place.
- Robust build & high-quality sound This controller is constructed from premium materials and audio circuitry. Its robust build ensures durability, while the distinctive styling and aluminium jog wheel deliver a professional feel.
- rekordbox dj You can use this product to control rekordbox dj DJ software. rekordbox dj is a rekordbox Plus Pack that unleashes performance features including Hot Cues, Sampler, Slicer, Sound Color FX, Beat FX, Beat Jump and Pad FX.
- Melodics Pad drumming has become a trend for DJs. Melodics is an app that helps you to learn cue point drumming techniques and build muscle memory for amazing performances.
- USB powered Simply connect the controller to your computer using the provided USB cable.
ProX Pioneer DDJ-RR / DDJ-SR DJ Controller ATA Case with Laptop Shelf [XS-DDJRRLT]
The ProX XS-DDJRRLT Flight case designed and manufactured by ProX Cases is made to fit Pioneer's DDJ-RR or DDJ-SR Digital DJ Controllers with the highest quality material and workmanship to give you the ultimate security for your controller. If you have a passion for your gear and want to keep it safe at all times, this case will perform at the highest level every time.
The XS-DDJRRLT case with glide sliding Laptop Shelf is constructed with a rugged and durable signature 3/8" Series Plywood, reinforced steel ball corners, as well as recessed steel padded handles and latches. There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back and underneath the unit for convenience, as well as a removable front panel for you to access front input jacks easily. The front removable panel allows for easy access to the front controls and headphone/mic jacks.
For the safety of your equipment, do not attempt to transport with any gear stored on the sliding shelf and be aware that the shelf can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
This ProX Digital Media controller case is manufactured with the Honey Comb laminated surface Design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honey Comb hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honey Comb design helps prevent the minor to mild scratches. The Honey Comb Digital line design was inspired by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from the recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case.
- Easy locking fit and tongue.
- High-density foam interior support & casing.
- Spring action recessed handles.
- Recessed spring action Handles per Side.
- Heavy and powerful steel ball corners.
- Dual anchor rivets.
- Signature Series Laminated 3/8" plywood.
- Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches that can be padlocked.
- Industrial Grade Rubber Feet.
- Cable access hole with removable emblem cover.
- Sliding Laptop Shelf.
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Pioneer DJ DDJ-SR2 2-Channel DJ Controller Specifications:
|USB Bus Powered||Yes|
|Plug and Play||Yes|
|Included DJ Software||Serato DJ|
|Software System Requirements||
Mac OS X 10.7.4/10.6.8
|Soundcard||24 bit/44.1 kHz|
|Frequency Range||20 - 20000 Hz|
|Distortion||< 0.006 % (MASTER OUT)|
|Jog Wheel||132.5 mm durable aluminium jog wheel (center illumination)|
|Filter||High & Low Pass filter|
|Serato DJ FX powered by iZotope||Yes|
|Crossfader Curve Adjust||Yes|
|USB||1 USB B port|
|Outputs||2 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Jack, mini-jack)|
ProX XS-DDJRRLT Specifications:
22"Length (L) 12.50"Width (W)
25.50"Length (L) X 18.50"Width (W) X 8.50"Height (H)
Weight: 30.00 lbs
28.00"L X 20.00"D X 10.50"H
Weight: 35.00 lbs
This Package Includes:(1) Pioneer DJ DDJ-SR2 Portable 2-Channel DJ Controller for Serato DJ
(1) ProX Pioneer DDJ-RR / DDJ-SR DJ Controller ATA Case with Laptop Shelf [XS-DDJRRLT]
(1) Xstatic X-S18RGBKIT RGB LED Strip Kit 12"
Each Pioneer DJ DDJ-SR2 Retail Box Includes:
(1) Pioneer DJ DDJ-SR2 2-Channel DJ Controller
(1) USB Cable
(1) AC adapter
(1) Operating Instructions
The XS-DDJRRLT Box Includes:
(1) ProX Pioneer DDJ-RR / DDJ-SR DJ Controller ATA Case with Laptop Shelf
The X-S18RGBKIT LED Strip Kit Box Includes:
(1) Xstatic X-S18RGBKIT RGB LED Strip Kit 12"
(1) 3-Key Wired Lighting Controller
(1) Power Supply