Pioneer DDJ-SR2 2-Channel Serato DJ Controller with QSC K12.2 Speakers DJ Package
About This Product
Pioneer DJ DDJ-SR2 Portable 2-Channel DJ Controller for Serato DJ
The DDJ-SR delivers many of the superior performance features of the top-flight 4-channel DDJ-SX2, including a built-in Serato sound card, large jog wheels and Slip Mode. But with 2 channels and support for USB power, the smaller, lighter DDJ-SR is ideal for Serato DJ users that want to take the performance with them wherever they go. Features dedicated hardware controls for Serato Pitch ‘n Time DJ Expansion and license is included too.
Instantly and intuitively trigger the key-related functions in Serato DJ with dedicated controls for:
- Key Shift: Change the key of tracks by semitone without changing the tempo.
- Key Sync: Automatically sync the keys of different tracks during mixes.
- Key Reset: Instantly reset to the track’s original key after changing keys.
Feature set mirrors professional set-up
- Multi-colored Performance Pads: Use the large, multi-colored tactile Performance Pads to trigger Hot Cues, Roll and Sampler. Hit the pads and watch their colors change as they indicate the selected pad mode and playing status.
- Needle Search Pad: Instantly jump to a specific part of a track with a simple touch of the pad.
- Dual Level Meter: See the master out and channel levels at all times.
Easy to use wherever you go
- Mains or USB power: Choose your preferred source.
- Flexible connectivity: You can use the DDJ-SR2 to control trims, EQs and channel faders for audio from media players or turntables thanks to dual line and phono inputs. The controller also has a Mic input so you can add audio from an external device. A booth and two master outputs give you the freedom to connect the controller to various kinds of PA equipment.
- Professional XLR outputs: A professional XLR master output, a TRS booth output and secondary master output give you the freedom to connect the controller to various kinds of PA equipment with ease.
The DDJ-SR2 inherits design traits and features from our professional DJ gear, including multicoloured Performance Pads that give you instant feedback on pad modes and playing statuses, plus generous space between faders, buttons and knobs for comfortable, intuitive mixing and scratching. Thanks to the high-quality aluminium-finish top panel and jog wheels, the controller is approximately 18 per cent lighter than its predecessor, so you can easily take it wherever you go.
To help you get the most out of the controller, the Serato DJ Enabled DDJ-SR2 comes bundled with the Pitch ‘n Time DJ Expansion Pack. Pitch 'n Time DJ allows you to shift and sync the key of your tracks as well as increase and decrease BPM to extreme tempos while retaining the original key of the music. This means you can maintain perfect key while mixing, cutting and scratching any combination of tracks.
Pioneer DJ DDJ-SR2 Portable 2-Channel DJ Controller Key Features:Performance Pads with PAD PLUS
Use the rubber Performance Pads to trigger Hot Cue, Roll, Sampler and Slicer. Or hit Pad Plus to access another later of tactile control: Hot Cue/Sampler Roll, Combo FX and Trans Pad.
Large jog wheels
It may be compact, but this controller features large, low-latency jog wheels to give you great scratch response and accuracy.
Native control of Serato DJ
Get involved with plug-and-play control of Serato DJ with dedicated buttons for FX and advanced features such as Beat Jump, Slip mode and Quantize. Simply connect your PC/Mac and start playing.
Keep tracks playing muted during live edits such as loop, scratch or reverse. Release the jog wheel and the track comes back at exactly the right place.
Robust build & high-quality sound
This controller is constructed from premium materials and audio circuitry. Its robust build ensures durability, while the distinctive styling and aluminium jog wheel deliver a professional feel.
You can use this product to control rekordbox dj DJ software. rekordbox dj is a rekordbox Plus Pack that unleashes performance features including Hot Cues, Sampler, Slicer, Sound Colour FX, Beat FX, Beat Jump and Pad FX.
Pad drumming has become a trend for DJs. Melodics is an app that helps you to learn cue point drumming techniques and build muscle memory for amazing performances.
Simply connect the controller to your computer using the provided USB cable.
ProX Pioneer DDJ-SR / DDJ-SR2 DJ Controller Case [XS-DDJSRLT]The XS-DDJSR-LT Flight case designed by ProX Cases is made with the highest quality material and workmanship to give you the ultimate security for your SR controller. If you have a passion for your gear and want to keep it safe at all times, this case will perform at the highest level at all times.
The XS-DDJSR-LT is constructed with a rugged and durable signature 3/8" Series Plywood, reinforced steel ball corners, as well as recessed steel padded handles and latches. There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back and underneath the unit for convenience, as well as a removable front panel for you to access front input jacks easily. The front removable panel allows for easy access to the front controls and headphone/mic jacks.
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case.
- Easy locking fit and tongue.
- High-density foam interior support & casing.
- Spring action recessed handles.
- Recessed spring action Handles per Side.
- Heavy and powerful steel ball corners.
- Dual anchor rivets.
- Signature Series Laminated 3/8" plywood.
- Digital honey Comb exterior design w/ Chrome Aluminum.
- Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches that can be padlocked.
- Industrial Grade Rubber Feet.
- Cable access hole with removable emblem cover.
QSC K12.2 K2 Series Two-Way 2000W Powered Loudspeaker with 12" Woofer
The QSC K.2 Series is quite simply, the next standard in powered loudspeakers. To start, each model is equipped with a 2000-watt power module carefully matched to high-performance woofers and compression drivers. DMT (Directivity-Matched Transition) ensures smooth coverage across the entire listening area. Advanced on-board DSP provides Intrinsic Correction voicing and advanced system management to further optimize performance.
Superbly flexible, the K.2 Series provides its operators with a library of preset contours for common applications such as Stage Monitor, Dance Music, Musical Instrument Amplification, Hand-held Microphone and more, while also offering storable Scenes to recall user-configurable settings such as input type, delay, EQ, cross-over and selected contour. Operated as either main PA or as a floor monitor, each model can also be flown, wall- or truss-mounted, or placed on a speaker pole, either straight-firing or with 7.5-degree down-tilt. This flexibility makes it a smart choice for a wide range of live sound applications.
Rugged, light-weight and incredibly stylish, the K.2 Series also features a global 6-Year Warranty with product registration.
- Best in class audio performance.
- 2000 Watt Class-D amplifier module.
- Factory Presets and savable/recallable Scenes for commonly-used applications such as Stage Monitor, Dance Music, Musical Instrument Amplification, Hand-held Microphone and more.
- Multi-function digital display for control and selection of loudspeaker functions including cross-over, EQ, delay and frequency contours.
- Intrinsic Correction tuning and loudspeaker management.
- DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) design provides excellent power response and consistent performance across the listening area (75-, 90-, 105-degree, K12.2, K10.2, K8.2).
- Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application.
- Rugged ABS enclosure for long life and lasting durability.
- Deployment in either main PA or floor monitor position.
- Dual pole cup mounts (straight-firing and 7.5 degree down-tilt).
- M10 fittings for flown applications.
- Optional security panel prevents unauthorized tampering of controls.
- 6-Year Warranty with product registration.
The QSC K.2 Series represents the best-in class loudspeaker for today’s demanding audio professionals. The perfect combination of elegant design, superior audio performance, high functionality, simple and intuitive operation, and genuine QSC reliability, K.2 delivers extraordinary results for users in both portable and installed applications.
Advanced Power and DSP:
The 2000 Watt power module delivers ample burst and continuous power for the loudspeaker’s premium drivers. It has been designed with very low-noise fan cooling, enabling the enclosures to be used in settings where background noise must be kept to a minimum. Carefully tailored, subtle and sophisticated dynamics processing is used to protect the drivers from damage and the performance from distortion.
The user may select may select from an extensive list of factory preset EQ contours including Live, Dance, Monitor, and many more.
Savable and recallable Scenes can store information like user EQ, Delay, and input configuration settings.
A pair of balanced combo XLR/F plus 1/4” TRS connectors with independent gain control are provided. The first is equipped with selectable MIC/LINE (Microphone or Line) level input while the second offers selectable HI-Z/LINE (High Impedance or Line) level input, specifically for musical instruments. Both inputs are connected directly to a pair of XLR/M throughput connectors so that the signals may be “daisy-chained” to another audio device. A 3.5 mm TRS input jack with independent gain control is also provided for connection of sources such as smart phones, computers, and MP3 players.
In addition to the two throughput XLRs, a line-level output with the mixed signal from all inputs is also provided. (An optional security cover (K-LOC) may be installed to prevent unauthorized tampering of settings).
DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) design matches the coverage angle of the woofer at the cross-over frequency with the horn pattern to ensure uniform response across the coverage area. Intrinsic Correction techniques are also employed ensuring smooth power response from the loudspeaker. The result is an extremely accurate loudspeaker that behaves well in a wide range of acoustic spaces with little or no equalization.
Each model is housed in a rugged ABS enclosure with a professional yet unobtrusive appearance that is at home in any application. Each model can be utilized in either main PA or floor monitor applications, while ergonomic handles and a heavy-duty steel grille with fabric lining further enhance overall appearance and functionality. The dual pole cups allow a zero or 7.5 degree downward tilt when deployed on a pole. This allows for more even coverage across the listening area and less problems due to rear wall reflections. For suspended applications, integrated M10 fittings with a single pullback are included to accommodate M10 eyebolts. An optional yoke mount accessory is also available for permanent installation to walls and ceilings or for temporary attachment to truss (requires 3rd party hardware).
The K.2 Series has been primarily designed for portable audio reinforcement. This includes a variety of uses in reinforcement for entertainers and presenters. All are designed to perform well on their own in full-range audio. They can be used singly, in stereo pairs or in distributed or delayed systems. They perform extraordinarily well as both main reinforcement systems and as floor monitors.
All three models are equipped with two 35 mm pole sockets that allows use on a speaker stand or on a pole over a subwoofer. (The subwoofer must have a 35 mm pole socket capable of supporting the loudspeakers.) One socket is for vertical mounting, the other for tilting the enclosures down 7.5 degrees.
In addition, the K.2 Series have features designed for various suspension methods. They feature two M10 threaded inserts for suspension with eyebolts and a built-in pull-back ring. There are also yoke accessories (model numbers: K8.2 YOKE, K10.2 YOKE, K12.2 YOKE) for each model that can mount either to the sides of the cabinet or to the top and bottom. These yokes allow for rigid mounting to structures and rotation of the speaker system.
QSC K12TOTE Tote Bag for QSC K12 and K12.2 Speakers
This soft, padded tote is designed to be used for transporting your K12 speaker safely and easy. It is constructed of a weather-resistant, heavy-duty nylon/Cordura material, and has a side-flap access to the K12’s aluminum top handle for carrying vertically.
- For K12 speaker.
- Nylon/Cordura construction.
- Side-flap access to speaker's top handle for carrying option.
- Side accessory pouch.
Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Tripod Speaker Stand Pair with FREE Carry Bag
Speaker stands need to be both sturdy and easy to move. The Speaker Stand (Pair) fits on both accounts, giving you a stable environment in which to elevate your speakers to optimum height. Crafted from aluminum and powder-coated for finish durability, these stands will give you years of service. Each stand can hold up to 120 lbs. The strong telescoping and leg collars provide a stable stand for your speakers. The height adjustment collar has a safety pin for extra security. The JS-TS50-2 also includes a handy carry bag for FREE!
- Part Name: JS-TS50-2.
- Long-lasting aluminum construction.
- Durable powder-coated finish.
- Tripod base is very stable and sturdy.
- Stand is height-adjustable.
- Carrying bag included for FREE!
- Holds up to 120 lbs.
- Height 46.5" - 81.5”.
Xstatic X-S18RGBKIT RGB LED Strip Kit 12"
Includes Controller & Power Supply
Add instant swagger and style to your DJ, production, or laptop setup with the Xstatic LED Strip RGB KIT. 12 inches of SMD LEDs on a tough, durable 3M tape strip, is the new lighting solution from Xstatic and is a surefire way to illuminate everything from Flight Cases to kitchen counters. Did we mention the RGB color-changing capabilities of the LED strip, complete with strobe and color changing effects? This is a revolutionary new tool for venues, studios, retail stores and the home that is lightweight, flexible, and easy to install: just plug in the strip and watch Xstatic transform your lighting decor! This LED tape strip is a revolutionary lighting accent tool for anyone to use. Essential for any lighting needs in spaces with size limitations.
- 3 Key controller.
- 20 colors.
- 19 modes.
Pioneer DJ DDJ-SR2 2-Channel DJ Controller Specifications:
|USB Bus Powered||Yes|
|Plug and Play||Yes|
|Included DJ Software||Serato DJ|
|Software System Requirements|
Mac OS X 10.7.4/10.6.8
|Soundcard||24 bit/44.1 kHz|
|Frequency Range||20 - 20000 Hz|
|Distortion||< 0.006 % (MASTER OUT)|
|Jog Wheel||132.5 mm durable aluminium jog wheel (center illumination)|
|Filter||High & Low Pass filter|
|Serato DJ FX powered by iZotope||Yes|
|Crossfader Curve Adjust||Yes|
|USB||1 USB B port|
|Outputs||2 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Jack, mini-jack)|
ProX XS-DDJSR-LT Specifications
25.00"L X 20.00"D X 9.00"H
Weight: 28.00 lbs
26.00"L X 21.00"D X 10.00"H
Weight: 33.00 lbs
QSC K12.2 SpecificationsConfiguration: Multi-purpose, 2-way powered loudspeaker
LF Transducer: 12" (305 mm), cone
HF Transducer: 1.4" (35.6 mm) titanium diaphragm compression driver
Frequency Response (-6 dB): 50 Hz - 20 kHz
Frequency Range (-10 dB): 45 Hz - 20 kHz
Nominal Coverage Angle: 75° Axisymetric
Maximum Rated SPL1: 130 dB @1 M, peak 124 dB @ 1 M, continuous
Amplifier: Class D
Peak: 1800 W (LF), 225 W (HF)
Cooling: Low-noise, variable speed fan
3 x Level
Rotary encoder (push)
2 x selection buttons
Monochrome LCD Display 1.75" x 1" (45 mm x 25.4 mm)
2 x Power LED (front and rear)
3 x Input Signal LED
Input A Mic selected LED
Input B Hi-Z selected LED
Limiter active LED
2 x locking XLR/F ¼" combo (Mic/Line Input and Hi-Z/Line Input
1 x 3.5 mm TRS (Stereo Input)
2 x XLR/M (Loop-thru Output)
1 x XLR/M (Mix Output)
1 x locking IEC power connector
AC Power Input: Universal power supply 100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz
AC Power Consumption 1/8th Power: 100 VAC, 2.1 A / 120 VAC, 1.9 A / 240 VAC, 1.1 A
Enclosure Details: Impact Resistant ABS
Attachment Points: 2 x M10 threaded inserts plus Pull-Back
Color: Black (RAL 9011)
Grille: 18 Gauge powered coated steel, internal cloth lining
602 x 356 x 350 mm
23.7 x 14 x 13.8 in
Net Weight: 17.7 kg (39 lbs
Shipping Weight: 21.7 kg (47.8 lbs)
Regulatory: CE, WEEE, UL, China RoHS, RoHS II, FCC Class B
K12 Tote, K12 Outdoor Cover
M10 Kit-C, K.2-LOC LockOut Cover
This Package Includes:
(1) Pioneer DJ DDJ-SR2 Portable 2-Channel DJ Controller for Serato DJ
(1) ProX Pioneer DDJ-SR / DDJ-SR2 DJ Controller Case [XS-DDJSRLT]
(2) QSC K12.2 K2 Series 12" Two-Way 2000W Powered Loudspeakers
(2) QSC K12TOTE Tote Bag for QSC K12 / K12.2 Speakers
(2) 20FT Sure-Fit XLR Connecting Cables
(1) Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Tripod Speaker Stand Pair with FREE Carry Bag
(1) Free Xstatic X-S18RGBKIT 12" RGB LED Strip Light Kit
Each Pioneer DJ DDJ-SR2 Retail Box Includes:
(1) Pioneer DJ DDJ-SR2 2-Channel DJ Controller
(1) USB Cable
(1) AC adapter
(1) Operating Instructions
The XS-DDJSRLT Box Includes:
(1) ProX Pioneer DDJ-SR DJ Controller Case [XS-DDJSRLT]
Each K12.2 Box Includes:
(1) QSC K12.2 K2 Series Two-Way 2000W Powered Loudspeaker with 12" Woofer
(1) Locking AC Power cord
(1) White QSC Logo
(1) QSC Limited Warranty Information Card
(1) K.2 Series Quick Start Guide
(1) K.2 Series Powered Loudspeaker Safety Information Sheet
Each K12Tote Box Includes:
(1) QSC K12TOTE K12 Speaker Tote Bag
The Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Box Includes:
(2) Tripod Speaker Stands
(1) FREE Durable Speaker Stand Carry Bag
The X-S18RGBKIT LED Strip Kit Box Includes:
(1) Xstatic X-S18RGBKIT RGB LED Strip Kit 12"
(1) 3-Key Wired Lighting Controller
(1) Power Supply