Pioneer DDJ-SB3 DJ Controller Starter Package
About This Product
Pioneer DJ DDJ-SB3 2-channel DJ Controller for Serato DJ Lite
The new Pioneer DJ DDJ-SB3 DJ controller offers an intuitive interface for beginner DJs to craft professional performances and improve their skills.
The DDJ-SB3 improves on the renowned DDJ-SB2, which gained a strong reputation with a wide range of DJs – from beginners to pros – thanks to its combination of professional features and easy portability. The interface of the DDJ-SB3 is even more intuitive to use than its predecessors, inheriting traits from the layouts of the top models in the DDJ-S series including the introduction of the dedicated play and cue buttons, and the independent Auto Loop button.
In collaboration with DJ Jazzy Jeff, Pioneer has created Pad Scratch. The brand-new feature on the DDJ-SB3 enables you to reproduce scratches based on the legendary hip hop DJ’s own recordings by simply pressing the Performance Pads. Plus, smooth mixing is a breeze thanks to another new feature, FX Fade. You can use these features to create a professional performance, even if it’s your first time behind the decks.
Pioneer DJ DDJ-SB3 DJ Controller Features at a Glance:
- Designed for Serato DJ Lite for intuitive DJ performances.
- New professional layout with dedicated Play/Cue buttons.
- 8 performance pads for Hot Cues, FX Fade, Pad Scratch, and Sampler features.
- World's first Pad Scratch techniques recorded by DJ Jazzy Jeff, for easy and unique scratch performances.
- FX Fade featuring 8 FX patterns to choose from for smooth mixing.
- Built-in sound card (audio interface), plug and play by simply connecting the controller to your laptop using a single USB cable.
- Class compliant, no need to install a driver.
- Microphone input circuit delivers clear audio without distortion, even with high input level.
- USB bus powered.
- Grab handles on both sides makes it easy to carry.
- Paid upgrade to Serato DJ Pro (previously known as Serato DJ) for more professional DJ performances (available separately).
The layout design of the DDJ-SB3 is inherited from the top models in the DDJ-S series. The jog wheels, Performance Pads, play and cue buttons, independent Auto Loop buttons and all the knobs and fader positions in the mixer section are arranged in a way that enables intuitive, professional DJ performances.
World’s first Pad Scratch for easy, professional scratch performances
By simply pressing the Performance Pads on the DDJ-SB3, you can use the Pad Scratch feature to imitate eight different scratch techniques recorded by DJ Jazzy Jeff. Any track that you’re playing or have cued up will be scratched, and the scratch speed automatically matches the track’s BPM. So even if you have no experience, you can create professional scratch performances without breaking rhythm. Use the feature in isolation or combine it with your own scratching on the other deck for limitless creative possibilities.
FX FADE for smooth mixing
Using the new FX Fade feature, you can reduce the volume and apply FX to a track at the same time. Whether you’re an experienced DJ or a beginner, this enables you to smoothly transition to your incoming track, even if you’re playing with different genres of music. There are eight FX patterns to choose from, with two of each of the following types: high pass filter, low pass filter, loop playback and back spin.
Visual design enables intuitive performances
The DDJ-SB3 feels natural to use thanks to the clear visual division of the player and mixer sections, which feature a hairline and glossy finish respectively. The aluminum jog wheels create a quality look and feel.
The DDJ-SB3 is constructed from premium materials and audio circuitry. Its robust build ensures durability, while the distinctive styling and aluminium jog wheel deliver a professional feel.
Large jog wheels
It may be compact, but the DDJ-SB3 features large, low-latency jog wheels to give you great scratch response and accuracy.
Take this controller with you wherever you go thanks to the easy grab handles and lightweight design. Simply connect the USB cable to begin playing.
On-board Serato sound card
Simply connect to your PC/Mac via USB to get plug-and-play control of Serato DJ Lite, no need for an external sound card. Paid upgrade to Serato DJ Pro
Purchase Serato DJ Pro for control of dedicated buttons for FX, along with advanced features such as Beat Jump, Slip mode, 8 Hot Cues and 8 Sample buttons. Simply connect your PC/Mac and start playing.
The mic input circuit produces clear audio without distortion to ensure crystal-clear sound even at high input levels.
Numark N-Wave 360 Powered Desktop DJ Monitors
Designed to offer the bedroom DJ impressive sound in a compact format, the N-Wave 360 system includes two matched speaker cabinets. Each cabinet contains a 1" silk dome tweeter—with blue LED illumination—matched with a 3" woofer via a precision crossover circuit. The onboard amplification system can deliver up to 60 Watts of peak power. These magnetically shielded powered monitors are ideal for a compact setup; they won’t interfere with other electronics and offer extra protection when used near a video monitor.
The amplification system for both speakers is mounted in one unit, so only one speaker needs a power connection. Connect the second cabinet using the plug-in speaker cable (included.) The volume knob is conveniently located on the front panel for easy access. High-density materials are used to increase efficiency, and bass porting improves the low-end response. Concave oval waveguides provide a wide listening area “sweet-spot” for accurate imaging and fatigue-free listening. Radial-edge speaker baffles minimize audio distortion.
For those users needing more low-end punch, an electronic bass-boost circuit is provided, as well as a subwoofer output that can be used to add a powered subwoofer to the N-Wave 360 monitoring system.
N-Wave 360 Features:
- Precise audio amplification for home DJ Setups.
- Front panel volume control.
- Separate high-1-inch Silk illuminated and 3-inch low-frequency drivers with crossover.
- High-fidelity amplification with 60-watt peak power.
- Custom wooden cabinets with dense construction for full, warm sound.
- Carefully formed baffle radiuses reduce edge diffraction.
- RCA Audio Inputs.
- Magnetically Shielded.
- 80–20,000 Hz.
- Universal Voltage.
Shure SV100-W Multi-Purpose Microphone
Excellent sound quality. Ideal for spoken word, karaoke, multimedia, and instrument use.
The unidirectional cardioid polar pattern of the SV100 helps reduce feedback, while the wide frequency response and high output deliver excellent sound quality. Ideal for spoken-word presentations, karaoke performances, multimedia, and instrument use.
American Audio 3FT Dual RCA to RCA Patch Cable [RC3]
High quality cables from a company you can trust: American Audio!
Pioneer DJ DDJ-SB3 2-channel DJ Controller Specifications:Software: Serato DJ Lite (previously known as Serato DJ Intro)
Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.005 %
S/N Ratio: 103 dB (USB)
Input / Output Terminals:
Inputs: MIC x 1 (1/4 inch TS jack)
Outputs: MASTER x 1 (RCA x 1) PHONES x 1 (3.5 mm stereo mini jack x 1)
USB: USB (Type B) x 1
Power Supply: USB bus power (DC 5V)
Power Consumption: 500 mA
Maximum Dimensions (WxDxH): 482.6 x 272.4 x 58.5 mm / 19" x 10.7" x 2.3"
Weight: 2.1 kg / 4.63 lbs.
Accessories: USB cable Quick Start Guide
Mac - macOS High Sierra 10.13 (Updated to the latest version) macOS Sierra 10.12 (Updated to the latest version) OS X 10.11 (Updated to the latest version)
Windows - Windows 10, 8.1, 7 (The latest service pack) 32-bit, 64-bit
CPU Intel processor CoreTM i7, i5, i3: 1.07 GHz or above
Memory 4 GB or more of RAM
* Serato DJ Lite, Serato DJ Intro, Serato DJ Pro and Serato DJ are registered trademarks of Serato Limited.
* Mac, OS X or macOS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries.
* Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the US and other countries.
* Intel and Intel Core are registered trademarks of Intel Corporation in the US and other countries.
* The names of companies, product names and technology names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Numark N-Wave 360 Specifications
Output Power: 60 W peak
20 W continuous
Front Baffle Thickness: 0.6" (15 mm)
Low-Frequency Driver: 3" (76 mm) woofer
High-Frequencer Drive: 1" (25 mm) silk-dome tweeter
Inputs / Outputs:
2 RCA audio inputs (left and right)
1 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRRS connection cable between speakers
1 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS subwoofer output
Frequency Response: 80 Hz – 20 KHz
Power: 100-240V, 50/60Hz; universal switching power supply
Dimensions (width x depth x height):;
6.4” x 5.0" x 7.5"
16.3 cm x 12.7 cm x 19.0 cm
Weight: 6.3 lbs. / 2.9 kg
Shure SV100-W Specifications
|Frequency Response||50 to 15,000 Hz|
|Output Level||-52 dBV/Pa* at 1kHz *1 Pa=94 dB SPL|
|Output Connection||XLR-¼" (6.3 mm)|
This Package Includes:
(1) Pioneer DJ DDJ-SB3 2-channel DJ Controller for Serato DJ Lite
(1) Set of Numark N-Wave 360 Powered Desktop DJ Monitors
(1) Set of: Professional DJ Headphones
(1) Shure SV100-W Multi-Purpose Microphone
(1) American Audio 3FT Dual RCA to RCA Patch Cable [RC3]
(1) Pioneer DJ DDJ-SB3 2-channel DJ Controller for Serato DJ Lite
(1) USB Cable
(1) Set of Operating Instructions (Quick Start Guide)
The Numark N-Wave 360 Box Includes:
(2) N-Wave 360 Speakers
(1) RCA Audio Cable
(1) Interconnection Cable
(1) Power Cable
(1) Quickstart Guide
(1) Safety & Warranty Manual
The Shure SV100-W Box Includes:
(1) SV100-W with On / Off switch
(1) XLR-¼" cable
(1) 1/4" adapter
(1) User Guide