Pioneer DDJ-RZ 4-Channel Rekordbox DJ Controller with KRK Rokit RP5G3 5" Powered Monitor Speakers Package
About This Product
Pioneer DDJ-RZ Professional 4-Channel Rekordbox DJ Controller with Performance Pads
Native control for professionals.
The top-flight DDJ-RZ is the first professional, native controller for rekordbox dj, giving you the flexibility to prepare your tracks in rekordbox and then get plug-and-play performance directly from your laptop.
The controller mirrors the software's layout precisely to enable intuitive and creative performances. Equipped with a club-quality magnetic crossfader, large jog wheels inherited from the CDJ-2000NXS and a stack of new features, the DDJ-RZ takes the creative possibilities even further.
Designed to deliver the tightest possible integration and fast response with rekordbox dj, this controller mirrors the software's layout for instinctive performances. The 16 large, back-lit rubber Performance Pads instantly trigger quantized Hot Cues, Slicer and Pad FX.
Large aluminium jogs
These large jog wheels are optimized for a perfect scratch response. They have illuminated cue point markers and an accurate countdown for even greater scratch and reverse precision.
Sound color FX
This controller comes with four preset Sound color FX buttons - Space, Jet, Pitch and Filter - which you'll be able to customize in the future with upcoming rekordbox dj Plus Packs.
Pad FX lets you create multiple FX chains using all 16 pads, while the Sequencer mode allows you to record, play and loop sample sequences on the fly. Trigger up to three of rekordbox dj's quantized Beat FX and twist the dial to manipulate the parameters of each. Plus you can release complex FX patterns with a vinyl brake, echo or back spin.
Enhanced sound manipulation
This controller is equipped with an oscillator sampler that allows you to overlay four pre-set sounds - Noise, Sine, Siren and Horn - and modulate the output using the dial. The sampler also gives you the freedom to trigger and manipulate your own samples loaded to the banks in rekordbox dj.
DDJ-RZ Additional Features:
Connect other devices
The two soundcards and USB ports (with a simple A/B-switch) enable you to hook-up two computers at the same time for seamless DJ transitions.
Keep tracks playing muted during live edits such as loop, scratch or reverse. Release the jog wheel and the track comes back at exactly the right place.
With Quantized Beat Jump you can jump backwards or forwards 1, 2 or 4 beats from the current playback position.
Find in the dark
Needle search provides a touch strip for intuitive and fast searches.
High-quality audio & hardware
The DDJ is constructed from premium materials and audio circuitry. The robust build ensures durability, while the distinctive styling and aluminium jog wheel deliver a professional feel.
Enhanced operability and durability
Our own magnetic faders account for smooth and steady control. Two metal shafts support the fader knobs, while the contact-free magnetic system is designed to endure millions of performances.
KRK Rokit 5 G3 RP5G3 5" Powered Studio Monitor Speaker
KRK Systems is one of the world’s most respected manufacturers of studio reference monitors. In their state of the art design facility, KRK engineers create products that deliver natural and balanced spectral response with low distortion and superior imaging. KRK Studio Monitors have been the professional’s choice of recording engineers and artists for mixing and mastering hit records around the globe, as they need to hear every nuance of the audio being reproduced. KRK ROKIT Generation 3 monitors continue in this design philosophy, so regardless of your musical style, genre, or particular mixing needs, KRK Rokits deliver.
ROKIT 5 Powered Monitor - Generation 3
KRK's ROKIT 5 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitors offer professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. The system consists of a 1” soft dome tweeter and 5” glass-Aramid composite woofer. It delivers high frequencies up to 35kHz, vocal clarity and extended bass response. The proprietary bi-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 106dB. The ROKIT waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position. The front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling to allow flexible positioning in the room while the engineered surface reduces diffraction distortion. Multiple input connections ensure the ROKIT 5 G3 will easily integrate in any system configuration.
As one of the most used Studio monitors in the world, the ROKIT 5 is a high valuable and compact solution towards an accurate mix.
Rokit 5 G3 Features:
- Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion.
- Proprietary waveguide optimized for superior imaging.
- 1” Soft-dome tweeter provides pristine clarity & extended response up to 35kHz.
- High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste.
- Lightweight, glass-Aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange & tight bass.
- Low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste and adjusts for room acoustics.
- Front Firing Port — Low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling.
- Radiused edges reduce distortion from diffraction.
- Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion and colorization.
- Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, ¼”, RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment.
- Factory installed foam pad provides isolation between the speaker and surface.
- Peak SPL : 106dB.
- Frequency Response 45Hz - 35kHz (+/- 2 dB).
Pioneer DDJ-RZ Specifications
|P-LOCK Fader Cap||Yes|
|Plug and Play||Yes|
|Included Software||rekordbox dj|
|Software System Requirements||
Windows 10/ 8/ 8 Pro/ 8.1 Pro (latest service pack)/ 7/ Home Premium/ Professional/ Ultimate (latest service pack)
Mac OS X 10.10/ 10.9/ 10.8 (latest version)
|Weight||10.7 kg / 23.5 lbs.|
|Soundcard||24 bit/44.1 kHz|
|Frequency Range||20 - 20,000 Hz|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||111 dB|
|Distortion||< 0.002 % (USB)|
|Power Requirements||220-240 V / 50/60 Hz|
|Deck Control||4 / Dual|
|Jog Wheel||202 mm durable aluminium jog wheel|
|Filter||High & Low Pass filter|
|FX Parameters||3knob x 3button|
|Sampler||16slot x 4bank|
|Auto Beat Loop||Yes|
|Crossfader Curve Adjust||Yes|
|USB||2 USB B ports|
KRK ROKIT 5 G3 Technical Specifications
- Configuration: 2-Way
- System type: Active Studio Monitor
- Low-Frequency: 5" Aramid Glass Composite woofer
- Mid-Frequency: N/A
- High-Frequency: 1" soft dome tweeter
- Frequency Response: 45Hz - 35kHz
- Max Peak SPL: 106 dB
- Amplifier Class: Class A-B
- Power Output: 50W
- High Frequency: 20W
- Mid-Frequency: N/A
- Low Frequency: 30W
- Input Impedance (Ohms): 10 K Ohm balanced
- HF Level Adjust: -2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB
- System Volume: (-30dB - +6dB)
- Indicators: Power
- Input Connectors:
- Unbalanced RCA
- Balanced 1/4" TRS
- Balanced XLR
- Enclosure Construction: MDF
- Finish: Black vinyl wrap
- Port Configuration: Front firing slot port
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 9.06" (230mm) x 7.28" (185mm) x 11.10" (282mm)
- Weight: 14.1 lbs (6.4 kg)
(1) Pioneer DDJ-RZ Professional 4-Channel Rekordbox DJ Controller with Performance Pads
(2) American DJ 12FT XLR to XLR Cables
(2) KRK Rokit 5 G3 RP5G3 5" Powered Studio Monitor Speakers
The DDJ-RZ Box Includes:
(1) Pioneer DDJ-RZ Professional 4-Channel Rekordbox DJ Controller
(1) USB cable
(1) Power adapter
(1) Quick start guide
(1) Warranty information card
(1) Rekordbox DJ license key
(1) American DJ 12FT XLR to XLR Cable [XL-12]
(1) KRK Rokit 5 G3 RP5G3 Powered Studio Monitor Speaker
(1) Power Cord
(1) User guide & warranty card