Pioneer DDJ-RR 2-Channel Rekordbox DJ Controller with KRK Rokit RP5G3 5" Powered Monitor Speakers Package
About This Product
Pioneer DDJ-RR Portable 2-channel Controller for Rekordbox DJ
The DDJ-RR is the little brother of our professional controllers for rekordbox dj, the DDJ-RZ and DDJ-RX. It has a compact design and intuitive layout with large jog wheels, illuminated on-jog indicators and tactile Performance Pads.
This 2-channel controller comes with dedicated controls for rekordbox dj, such as Slip Mode, Release FX, Sequence Load, and Deck Select so you can switch between all 4 rekordbox dj decks by the touch of a button.
DDJ-RR Key features
You get a free rekordbox dj licence key bundled with this controller. Simply activate your licence key, connect the controller and start DJing.
Large jog wheels with an illuminated On-Jog Display provide responsive scratching, and let you know the status of each deck at a glance. Plus the DDJ-RR has a durable, brushed aluminium top plate just like our flagship controllers and NXS2 set-up.
Set colours for your Hot Cues in rekordbox then trigger with high quality rubber pads. Or use the Performance Pads to bring Pad FX, Beat Jump and Slicer into the mix.
Create sample sequences on the fly using the Sequencer, or select and play sequences stored on your computer directly from the hardware thanks to the Sequence Call button. Plus with Sequence Load you can load a sample sequence to the deck and scratch.
Slip Mode silently continues playback during a loop, reverse, or scratch, then brings the music back at the right point. And using Release FX you can exit complex FX patterns by selecting vinyl brake, echo or back spin and twisting the dial.
High quality audio
The DDJ-RR features the same circuit for master and booth outputs as the pro-standard DDJ-RZ to ensure faithful reproduction of audio sources and clear, powerful sound.
Additional DDJ-RR Features
Take this controller with you wherever you go thanks to the easy grab handles and lightweight design. For simple plug-and-play connectivity you can choose between USB or AC power.
Balanced XLR outputs let you connect to a professional PA system, while a booth and 2 headphone outs allow you to monitor your mixes. Or use the DDJ-RR as a mixer with multiplayers or turntables using the line and phono inputs.
PC Master Out
Connect a computer via the PC Master Out to play back your music through its internal speakers or a connected desktop speaker. You can use the controller for your headphones at the same time.
Needle search provides a touch strip for intuitive and fast searches. Jump to any part of a track with one touch.
Dual Level Meter
See the master out and channel levels at all times.
When you use our rekordbox dj performance software, you can buy the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack to get low latency scratch control with music from your rekordbox library.
KRK Rokit 5 G3 RP5G3 5" Powered Studio Monitor Speaker
KRK Systems is one of the world’s most respected manufacturers of studio reference monitors. In their state of the art design facility, KRK engineers create products that deliver natural and balanced spectral response with low distortion and superior imaging. KRK Studio Monitors have been the professional’s choice of recording engineers and artists for mixing and mastering hit records around the globe, as they need to hear every nuance of the audio being reproduced. KRK ROKIT Generation 3 monitors continue in this design philosophy, so regardless of your musical style, genre, or particular mixing needs, KRK Rokits deliver.
ROKIT 5 Powered Monitor - Generation 3
KRK's ROKIT 5 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitors offer professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. The system consists of a 1” soft dome tweeter and 5” glass-Aramid composite woofer. It delivers high frequencies up to 35kHz, vocal clarity and extended bass response. The proprietary bi-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 106dB. The ROKIT waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position. The front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling to allow flexible positioning in the room while the engineered surface reduces diffraction distortion. Multiple input connections ensure the ROKIT 5 G3 will easily integrate in any system configuration.
As one of the most used Studio monitors in the world, the ROKIT 5 is a high valuable and compact solution towards an accurate mix.
Rokit 5 G3 Features:
- Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion.
- Proprietary waveguide optimized for superior imaging.
- 1” Soft-dome tweeter provides pristine clarity & extended response up to 35kHz.
- High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste.
- Lightweight, glass-Aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange & tight bass.
- Low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste and adjusts for room acoustics.
- Front Firing Port — Low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling.
- Radiused edges reduce distortion from diffraction.
- Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion and colorization.
- Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, ¼”, RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment.
- Factory installed foam pad provides isolation between the speaker and surface.
- Peak SPL : 106dB.
- Frequency Response 45Hz - 35kHz (+/- 2 dB).
Pioneer DDJ-RR Specifications
|Plug and Play||Yes|
|DVS upgrade ready||Yes|
|Software System Requirements||
For more information go to rekordbox.com
|Soundcard||24 bit/44.1 kHz|
|Frequency Range||20 - 20,000 Hz|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||105 dB|
|Distortion||< 0.003 % (USB)|
|Jog Wheel||132.5 mm durable aluminium jog wheel (center illumination)|
|Filter||High & Low Pass filter|
|Sampler||16slot x 4bank|
|Auto Beat Loop||Yes|
|Crossfader Curve Adjust||Yes|
|USB||1 USB B port|
KRK ROKIT 5 G3 Technical Specifications
- Configuration: 2-Way
- System type: Active Studio Monitor
- Low-Frequency: 5" Aramid Glass Composite woofer
- Mid-Frequency: N/A
- High-Frequency: 1" soft dome tweeter
- Frequency Response: 45Hz - 35kHz
- Max Peak SPL: 106 dB
- Amplifier Class: Class A-B
- Power Output: 50W
- High Frequency: 20W
- Mid-Frequency: N/A
- Low Frequency: 30W
- Input Impedance (Ohms): 10 K Ohm balanced
- HF Level Adjust: -2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB
- System Volume: (-30dB - +6dB)
- Indicators: Power
- Input Connectors:
- Unbalanced RCA
- Balanced 1/4" TRS
- Balanced XLR
- Enclosure Construction: MDF
- Finish: Black vinyl wrap
- Port Configuration: Front firing slot port
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 9.06" (230mm) x 7.28" (185mm) x 11.10" (282mm)
- Weight: 14.1 lbs (6.4 kg)
(1) Pioneer DDJ-RR Portable 2-channel Controller for Rekordbox DJ
(2) American DJ 12FT XLR to XLR Cables
(2) KRK Rokit 5 G3 RP5G3 5" Powered Studio Monitor Speakers
The DDJ-RR Box Includes:
(1) Pioneer DDJ-RR Portable 2-channel Digital Mixer & Controller for Rekordbox DJ
(1) USB Cable
(1) AC adapter
(1) User manual
(1) American DJ 12FT XLR to XLR Cable [XL-12]
(1) KRK Rokit 5 G3 RP5G3 Powered Studio Monitor Speaker
(1) Power Cord
(1) User guide & warranty card