Pioneer (2) XDJ-1000 Performance Multi Players with FREE HDJ-C70 Pro DJ Headphones Promo Package
About This Product
Pioneer XDJ-1000 Performance Multi PlayerPioneer DJ is offering this limited time promotion that will allow buyer's to purchase two XDJ-1000 and receive HDJ-C70 headphones at no charge. Offer ends August 24th, 2016.
Adopting the same advanced layout, size, and ergonomic platter as the professional series CDJ-2000NXS, the XDJ-1000 offers a wealth of DJ performance functions and adds the convenience of touch screen, utilizing a large 7-inch full-color high resolution touch panel display for access and control of multiple features. Users can quickly see and execute a variety of commands that were once only accessed through physical buttons. With the convenience of its large touch display, users are provided with faster control, more information, and the ability to toggle through different screens to make DJ performance easier. The XDJ-1000 features a large JOG wheel, PRO DJ Link, rekordbox compatibility, Wi-Fi connectivity, and more.
The XDJ-1000 features a high quality 7-inch touch panel display giving users the ability to quickly access many of the most commonly used functions, including BEAT SYNC, HOT CUE, and a new function called BEAT JUMP/ LOOP MOVE.
Located at top left of the screen, Browse provides seven lines of track information and displays the album art, artist name, BPM and genre of the highlighted track. Music information including track number, time remaining, and tempo are also available in large font.
Wave and Wave Zoom
The bottom of the display provides a glimpse of the entire song’s waveform, and users can utilize the Wave Zoom function to magnify the current playback location. Five levels of zoom are available for detailed visualization of the waveform.
In addition to using the integrated knob for scrolling through music tracks, users can type in a specific song name on a pop-up keyboard. Each press of a letter performs auto-fill for finding the corresponding song titles.
Utilizing a Quantizing feature, cue points and loops can be set perfectly on-beat. The Quantize feature ensures cue points are set accurately and automatically, correcting and synching beats during manual looping or real-time cueing to reduce off-beat mistakes.
Beat Jump/Loop Move
The Beat Jump function provide users the ability to jump back or forward to a number of beats from a playback position without breaking the rhythm of the music. The Beat Jump function allows users to hop around 1, 2, and 4 beats with a quick touch of the screen. With the Loop Move function, users can move the loop playback location by 1, 2 or 4 beats.
When activated, Slip Mode silently continues song playback during a loop, reverse or scratch and continues audible playback at the exact time that the loop, reverse or scratch ends, resulting in smoother transitions.
The XDJ-1000 includes Pioneer’s rekordbox music management software for advanced preparation of music. Available in versions for Mac and PC, users can configure, edit, and save a history of music sets. For added convenience, Pioneer also offers the rekordbox App, which enables users to prepare and manage music stored on their portable devices as well as create playlists, cue/loop points and beat location settings, and perform waveform analysis on the go. The rekordbox App can also be wirelessly synched with a PC or Mac utilizing the Pioneer rekordbox music management software. The App is compatible with iOS and Android devices and is available at no charge in the App Store or Google Play.
Pro DJ Link
Pioneer’s Pro DJ Link feature enables up to four XDJ-1000 players to connect via the Link Port and share a single music source.
Additional functions can be accessed when other XDJ-1000 players are connected using Pro DJ Link including:
- Beat Count and Phase Meter – The Beat Count, which is the number of beats until a set point (memory cue), and the Phase Meter, which shows the beat/bar of the music, can also be displayed simultaneously by other players.
- Beat Sync – Tempo and beat location of music currently playing on one of the devices can be matched with the push of a button.
- USB Connection and Wireless Convenience – Through its integrated Pro DJ Link port, the XDJ-1000 can retrieve and play back music from a connected USB or wireless device (player must be used with a wireless router). When the XDJ-1000 is connected to wireless routers, smartphones, tablets, and Mac or PC computers via the rekordbox software, the different devices will show up on the display screen as sources for music content with playback support of MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF files.
- Traffic Light – Utilizing a multiplayer Pro DJ Link connection, a blue light indicates that music will sound harmonious with the key of the music being played.
- USB-HID Control – Enabled by Serato Inc.’s “Serato DJ” software (more information will be published on the Pioneer support site pioneerdj.com/support/ once support for XDJ-1000 is available, planned for first half 2015).
- MIDI Control – The player supports MIDI for controlling other devices and software.
- My Settings – The function settings of a player can be saved to an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch or USB storage device. For additional convenience, the settings can also be made on the rekordbox App or desktop software, giving users the ability to switch to their settings when connecting to any XDJ-1000.
- Active Loop – Automatically starts loops when playback begins from a specified point.
- Auto Standby – The player saves energy by automatically switching to standby mode when no input is detected for a period of time.
Pioneer DJ HDJ-C70 Professional DJ On-Ear HeadphonesPristine sound in every monitoring position.
These lightweight headphones are built for comfort in the DJ booth, delivering a superb, true sound across the frequencies. The HDJ-C70s feature a flexible headband and rotatable housings to support every style of monitoring. Its innovative sound-isolation chamber, inherited from the HDJ-1500s, eliminates background noise to enable accurate monitoring even at high volumes.
Built with the rigors of frequent use in mind, the HDJ-C70s come with two detachable, anti-tangle cords (one straight and one curled) and a handy carry pouch. Plus the headband, housing, head cushion and insert-style ear pads can be replaced to extend the headphones’ lifespan when necessary.
HDJ-C70 Key features:Superior sound design
Fine-tuned for professionals, the HDJ-C70s have 40mm aperture driver units and neodymium magnets as to deliver outstanding resolution, deep bass notes and clear low to medium frequencies. Copper-clad aluminium wire voice coils and a 2,000 mW input capacity eliminate distortion.
Excellent soundproofingAn innovative sound-isolation chamber on the bass reflex port eliminates background noise from inside and outside the booth. Plus, the ear pads use soft leather-type materials for a snug fit to enhance sound insulation.
Durable convenienceThe HDJ-C70s feature a lightweight, flexible headband and snug-fitting ear pads to ensure comfort even during prolonged use. Both ear cups can be rotated by 90-degrees in either direction and have rubber grips around the outside – so one-ear monitoring is comfortable and easy.
Pioneer XDJ-1000 Specifications
|Playable Media||iPhone / iPod touch, Android phone / Android Tablet / etc, USB storage devices (flash memory / HDD / etc), Computers (Mac / Windows PC)|
|Playable Files||MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF (iOS version of rekordbox®: MP3 and AAC only)|
|USB Storage Support File Systems||FAT, FAT32, HFS+|
|Frequency Response||4 Hz ～ 20 kHz|
|S/N Ratio||115 dB or more|
|Total Harmonic Distortion Ratio||0.003 % or less|
|USB Ports||USB A port x 1, USB B port x 1|
|Audio Output Ports||AUDIO OUT (RCA) x 1, CONTROL (3.5 mm mini plug) x 1|
|Other Ports||LAN (100Base-TX) x 1,|
|Audio Output Voltage||2.0 Vrms|
|Power||AC 100-240V (50 Hz / 60 Hz)|
|Electricity Consumption||21 W|
|Maximum External Dimensions||12.0" (W) x 15.06" (D) x 4.33" (H)|
|rekordbox SYSYEM REQUIREMENTS|
Mac OSX v10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, or 10.6
iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, and iPod touch (3rd, 4th, and 5th Gen). Requires iOS 7, iOS 6, or iOS 5.
Android OS 4.1, 4.0, 3.2, 3.1, 2.3, 2.2, or 2.1.
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 Pro / Windows 8.1 Pro
|Playable Files||MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF|
Pioneer HDJ-C70 Specifications
|Form||Fully enclosed dynamic stereo headphones|
|Frequency range||7 ~ 32,000 Hz|
|Output sound pressure level||100 dB|
|Maximum output sound pressure level||120 dB|
|Maximum Input||2,000 mW|
|Unit aperture||φ 40 mm dynamic type|
|Connection Cord||5.1 feet stereo cable, 3.25 feet coiled cable (9.8 feet when extended)|
|Plug||φ 3.5 mm stereo mini plug|
|Weight||6.9 ounces (not including cord)|
|Included Accessories||¼" stereo plug adapter (screw-type), carry case, screwdriver for cord replacement|
This Package Includes:(2) Pioneer XDJ-1000 Performance Multi Players
(1) Set of: Pioneer DJ HDJ-C70 Professional DJ On-Ear Headphones
Each Pioneer XDJ-1000 Box Includes:
(1) Pioneer XDJ-1000
(1) Power Cord
(1) Audio Cable
(1) LAN Cable
(1) Quickstart Guide
The HDJ-C70 Box Includes:
(1) Pioneer DJ HDJ-C70 Professional DJ On-Ear Headphones
(1) 1.6 m Stereo Cable
(1) 1.0 m Curled Cable
(1) 6.3 mm Stereo Adapter Plug (screw-type)
(1) Carry Case
(1) Screwdriver for Cord Replacement