Be the first to review this product
Phonic AM14GE Gold Edition 6-Mono 4-Stereo Input 2-Group Mixer with DFX, plus BT, TF Recorder and USB Interface
Phonic's all-new Gold Editions of the classic AM series of mixers offer more ways to record your audio than ever before. We begin with a stereo USB interface for sending audio to and from any modern PC or Mac computer. This allows recording and/or playback of digital audio in quality far superior to the average compact disc (24-bit, 48 KHz). A superior onboard module is also included, offering both TransFlash (TF) recording and playback in addition to BT connectivity. The TF portion allows stereo recordings to be made in WAV and MP3 formats, providing phenomenal recording quality previously unavailable without additional, external equipment. Integrated stereo recording at its finest.
The AM Gold Editions still provide many of the analog standards. Ultra low-noise pre-amps ensure high quality sound when used in project studios or in sound reinforcement. Neutrik-brand microphone input connectors (both combo and XLR) are utilized for unparalleled audio while our advanced analog circuitry ensures your audio is handled with the utmost of care. The multi-band EQ on mono channels gives you total control over your audio. The AM Gold Editions also makes monitoring the mix easy with its dual multi-segment LED level meters, EFX to monitor control and high volume headphone outputs.
Phonic AM12 Gold Edition Mixer Features:
- Four mono mic/line Neutrik "Combo" input channels with user-adjustable compressors.
- Two stereo mic/line channels with Neutrik XLR inputs, plus two stereo line inputs.
- Stereo USB audio interface for PC and Mac computers (24-bit, 48 KHz).
- Playback of MP3, WAV and FLAC files from TransFlash media.
- Internal TransFlash module for high quality stereo recording in WAV or MP3 formats.
- 2.4GHz Bluetooth connectivity for streaming digital audio directly from smartphones and tablets.
- 32/40-bit digital effect processor with 16 effect programs and one main parameter control.
- 3-band EQ with swept-mid channels on each input channel, 4-band EQ on stereo.
- AUX sends on each channel.
- +48V phantom power on mic channels.
- Phones source matrix for maximum monitor flexibility.
- EFX/AUX send cue for monitoring individual channels.
- Balanced main outputs with independent 60mm L/R faders.
Gold Edition Series Mixers at a glance
- Professional quality stereo USB recording interface provides audio superior to CDs (24-bit, 48 KHz).
- Integrated TF+BT module for recording uncompressed audio and playback/streaming audio in multiple formats.
- WAV and MP3 recording bitrates selectable by user through onboard menu.
- Entirely new, elegant design with classic feel mixed with modern, sleek LED metering.
- Uncompromisingly low-noise design handles all audio with the utmost of care.
- Utilizes branded Neutrik Combo jacks for unmatched performance.
- USB interface with 'loopback' function, user-assignable to headphones or control room mixes.
Phonic AM14GE Gold Edition Specifications:
|Balanced Mono Mic / Line Channel||6|
|Balanced Stereo Mic/Line Channel||2|
|Balanced Stereo Line Channel||2|
|AUX Return||2 stereo|
|2T Input||Stereo RCA|
|Main L/R Stereo||2 x 1/4" TRS & 2 x XLR|
|AUX/EFX Send||3 x 1/4" TS|
|Rec Out||Stereo RCA|
|CTRL RM L/R||2 x 1/4" TS|
|Volume Controls||60mm fader|
|AUX Send Master||3|
|Master AUX Send Solo||3|
|Stereo AUX Returns||2|
|AUX Return Assign to Subgroup||1|
|Effects Return to Monitor||1|
|Phones Level Control||Yes|
|Main L/R Level Control||2 x 60 mm fader|
|USB Interface||Stereo In/Out|
|Connector Types||USB Type-B|
|Interface Bit Rate / Sampling||24-bit / 48 kHz|
|USB Return Button||MAIN / CTRL RM|
|TF Card Recording||WAV / MP3|
|Available Recording Bitrates||MP3: 32, 64, 128, 192 kbps WAV:512,768,1024,1536kbps|
|Metering||2 x 20|
|Phantom Power Supply||+48V DC|
|Frequency Response (Mic input to any output)|
|20Hz - 60KHz||+0/-1 dB|
|20Hz - 100KHz||+0/-3 dB|
|Crosstalk (1KHz @ 0dBu, 20Hz to 20KHz bandwidth, channel in to main L/R outputs)|
|Channel fader down, other channels at unity||<-90 dB|
|Noise (20Hz to 20KHz; measured at main output, Channels 1-4 unit gain; EQ flat; all channels on main mix; channels 1/3 as far left as possible, channels 2/4 as far right as possible. Reference=+6dBu)|
|Master @ unity, channel fader down||-86.5 dBu|
|Master @ unity, channel fader @ unity||-84 dBu|
|S/N ratio, ref to +4||>90 dB|
|Microphone Preamp E.I.N. (150 ohms terminated, max gain)||<-129.5 dBm|
|THD (Any output, 1KHz @ +14dBu, 20Hz to 20KHz, channel inputs)||<0.005%|
|CMRR (1 KHz @ -60dBu, Gain at max.)||80 dB|
|Mic Preamp Input||+10 dBu|
|All Other Input||+21 dBu|
|Balanced Output||+28 dBu|
|Mic Preamp Input||2 K ohms|
|All Other Input (except insert)||10 K ohms|
|RCA 2T Output||1.1 K ohms|
|Equalization||3-band, +/-15dB(4-band on Stereo Ch) 9-band GEQ on Main|
|Mid EQ||100-8k Hz, sweepable|
|Hi-Mid EQ (Stereo Channel)||800 Hz|
|Lo-Mid EQ (Stereo Channel)||3 kHz|
|Hi EQ||12 kHz|
|Low Cut Filter||-|
|32/40-bit Digital Effect Processor||16 EFX|
|Power Requirement (depends on region)||100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (Internal)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||407 x 104.5 x 357 mm (16" x 4.07" x 14")|
|Weight||4.8 kg (10.6 lbs)|
Each Phonic AM14GE Gold Edition Retail Box Includes:
(1) Phonic AM14GE Gold Edition 6-Mono 4-Stereo Input 2-Group Mixer with DFX, plus BT, TF Recorder and USB Interface
(1) Power Adapter
(1) USB-C Power Cord
(1) User manual