Numark Party Mix DJ Controller with Built-in Lightshow & N-Wave 580L Speakers DJ Package
About This Product
Numark Party Mix DJ Controller with Built-in Lightshow
DJ controller specially made for aspiring DJs
The industry-standard Virtual DJ LE software is included, so players can mix their music and customize their performance exactly as they want. There are eight color-coded pads with multiple modes, including looping and sampling, as part of the standard DJ feature set that also includes master and cueing audio outputs. The backlit Sync controls make mixing easy and there’s a ¼-inch headphone jack so the DJ can monitor everything that’s happening. Plus, Party Mix has a built-in light show that gives any occasion that perfect party atmosphere. This is a simple plug-and-play controller that everyone will feel comfortable with right away.
Party Mix Features:
- Party DJ Control System with audio outputs.
- Simple plug and play.
- Audio outputs for your speakers and headphone preview.
- Virtual DJ LE software included.
- Built-in light show creates party atmosphere.
- Cool effects and multiple pad modes with looping and sampling.
- Sync buttons for easy mixing control.
- ¼-inch headphone jack to preview for cueing.
Let’s get this party started!
No matter what your skill level you can get any party started with the Party Mix! This is an amazing DJ Controller that connects directly to your laptop and lets you play and mix all of your favorite songs and videos with the included DJ software. Mix, blend and create just the right mood with this 2-channel DJ controller that empowers you to rock the house. Preview your mix in your headphones before you crossfade the music to your speakers—like a pro! With Party Mix, you can manually sync the beat (or auto sync) and blend your songs with your playlist.
With Party Mix’s built-in light show you will shower the room with beat synchronized colorful light patterns, creating the perfect party atmosphere!
DJ like a Pro!
You are going to love having all the professional DJ features that come with Party Mix. Each deck is ready with four cue points with readily accessible pads for effects. You can toggle through the Pad Mode and find your auto loop functions and create loops on 8, 4, 2 and 1-bar phrases. You can add instant effects to your music and you can toggle through and find your sampler for access to pre-loaded samples and drums or add your own(4 on each side).
Control your EQ with treble, bass, channel gain and master gain to customize your perfect sound. All the tools are right at your fingertips. Party Mix is a snap to use right out of the box, and it has all the deep pro features to keep up with you as your DJ’ing skills grow.
Built in audio means you have all the connections you need to send your mix of music to the speakers, while plugging in your headphones to preview the next track.
Bring on the lights!
The three LED light arrays sync to your mix, flashing from the back of the Party Mix, illuminating your performance. You can leave them on or turn them off, whatever you like. They add a cool dimension to your performance, moving to the beat, setting the perfect party mood.
Party Mix includes Virtual DJ LE to make mixing your music, videos, and even Karaoke tracks fun! You have absolute control with Party Mix on how you want to mix, blend, loop add effects and sample. Manage your music, using your iTunes playlists or put together great playlists and create your mixes.
Numark N-Wave 580L Powered Desktop DJ Monitors with Pulsating Lights (pair)
Offering impressive sound coupled with exciting built-in lighting effects, the N-Wave 580L is a compact self-powered 2-way monitor speaker system that is ideal for almost any situation.
Built for Performance
Large and powerful enough to have surprising output and punch, but trim enough to fit easily into tight spaces, the N-Wave 580L desktop monitor system is comprised of two matched speaker cabinets. Each cabinet contains a 1-inch silk dome tweeter and 5 ¼” woofer, blended together with an electronic crossover network. The onboard amplification system delivers 40 watts of dynamic power for impressive, clear sound. But it’s the exciting built-in illumination that sets the N-Wave 580L apart from every other compact monitor.
Turn Up the Lights
The woofer and tweeter have brilliant LED lighting that can be customized to either pulsate with the music or cycle through the color spectrum. The lights can be defeated for those occasions when you prefer not to use them.
The system’s 2-channel amplification is mounted in the Right speaker, so only one speaker needs an AC power connection. You simply connect the Left speaker to the Right using the included plug-in speaker cable. The system volume knob is conveniently located on the front panel of the Right speaker.
Sweet Spot in the Mix
The Numark N-Wave 580L’s outstanding acoustic characteristics result from our attention to detail: The cabinet has a tuned bass port that delivers a surprising low-end response down to 55Hz. The concave oval high-frequency waveguide provides the wide listening area “sweet-spot” for accurate imaging required by all demanding DJs. As a finishing touch, the cabinets feature smooth, radial-edge front baffles that minimize audible edge diffraction.
For those situations when you need more low-end punch, the N-Wave 580L has an electronic bass-boost circuit that kicks up the impact frequency region of the bass for a harder low frequency “hit.”
Numark N-Wave 580L Features:
- Compact powered near-field monitors for home DJ setups.
- Woofer and tweeter have brilliant multi-color LED illumination.
- 3-Stage Color Command: Pulsate, Slow Cycle, Off.
- Convenient front panel volume control.
- 1” silk dome tweeter and 5 ¼” woofer for detailed, powerful sound.
- High-output 2-channel amplification with 40 watts total system dynamic power.
- High-strength MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) cabinets prevent audible resonance.
- Smooth, radial-edge front baffles minimize audible edge diffraction.
- (2) RCA and (2) ¼” audio inputs.
- Magnetically shielded drivers prevent interference with other equipment, magnetic media.
- 55 – 20,000 Hz frequency response for outstanding sound.
- Universal voltage.
American DJ 6FT Dual RCA to RCA Patch Cable [RC6]
High quality cables from a company you can trust: American DJ!
Numark HF125 Professional DJ Headphones
One place a DJ can’t compromise is in how they hear their mix. The Numark HF-125 headphone set delivers the goods with flexible 7-position independently adjustable dual ear cups, large 40mm Mylar speaker drivers, 6’ tangle-resistant cord with a molded 1/8” TRS connector and a 1/8” to ¼” TRS adapter, and padded headband and ear cups.
Numark Party Mix Specifications
Minimum System Requirements
PC: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Mac: OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) OS X v.10.9 (Mavericks) OS X v.10.10 (Yosemite) OS X v.10.11 (El Capitan)
Numark N-Wave 580L Specifications
- Audio Inputs: RCA and 1/4” (6.35mm) (L+R)
- LF Driver: 5-inch
- HF Driver: 1-inch, silk dome
- Output Power: 20 Watts x 2
- Interconnection Cable: 1/4" (6.35mm)
- Frequency Response: 55–20,000 Hz
- Power: 100-240V, 50/60Hz; universal switching power supply
- Dimensions: (Width x Depth x Height): 7.25” x 9.0” x 10.63” (184 mm x 229 mm x 270 mm)
- Net Weight: 14.2 lbs (6.54 kg). Right Speaker: 7.5 lbs / 3.4 kg. Left Speaker: 6.75 lbs. / 3.1 k
(1) Numark Party Mix DJ Controller with Built-in Lightshow
(1) Pair of: Numark N-Wave 580L Powered Desktop DJ Monitors with Pulsating Lights
(1) Pair of: Numark HF125 Professional DJ Headphones
(1) American Audio 3FT Dual RCA to RCA Patch Cable [RC3]
(1) Party Mix Controller
(1) Software Download Card for Virtual DJ LE
(1) User Guide
(1) Safety and Warranty Information
(1) pair N-Wave 580L speakers
(1) Audio cable
(1) Interconnection cable
(1) Power Cable
(1) Quickstart Guide
(1) Safety & Warranty Manual
(1) American Audio 3FT Dual RCA to RCA Patch Cable [RC3]
(1) Numark HF125 Headphones
(1) 1/8" to 1/4" TRS adapter