Numark NVII Serato DJ Controller & Mackie Thump15 Speakers Pro DJ Gig Package
About This Product
Numark NVII Intelligent Dual-Display Serato DJ Controller
ReiNVenting DJ Performance
The NV II with its sleek design, seasoned with red and white colors, really grabs your attention. But it’s so much more—it improves on the superior performance of the original NV! Suited and tailored with an eye-catching symmetrical design, the NV II features an upgraded layout with clear markings for fast, responsive operation. Its striking platter design with hints of red make the NV II one hot controller!
What’s under the hood? Aside from cool look and those great 4.3-inch full-color screens, the NV II adds gridlines on the screens so you can seamlessly beat match your tracks. In addition the NV II adds a 5- column sort to view your music 3 columns at time by song, artist, time, bpm and key. We didn’t just improve an already great DJ controller—we created the NV II to reiNVigorate your DJ skills.
Touch and feel the mix
You can feel the music through the adaptive 5-inch touch-activated platters. The NV II comes equipped with touch-capacitive EQ and filters to dynamically carve out the groove with drop/boost, available at your fingertips.
The highly-advanced touch-adaptive jog wheels adjust to your style and feel while manipulating your mix on the fly. Whether you scratch in your favorite cuts or nubb in perfect transitions blends, the platters are an extension of your personality and style.
What’s the big deal about the touch capacitive EQ, FX and filter knobs? You have free range to carve out a custom sonic mix by just tapping the EQ/FX knob and adding a simple twist. Think of it as your stylus on a touch screen, where you can control every curve of your musical art, creating the perfect mix. With the touch-capacitive knobs you can literally feel your mix.
Performance trigger pads
Create your own remix during your performance with our 16 velocity-sensitive pads. These are great for finger drumming, looping sample slicing, hot cues and more. Bright RGB backlit pads with color-coded feedback for each mode make switching in and out a liquid operation. While tapping your feet to the beat, the velocity response has an amazing feel for setting loops or set your cue points for awesome drops.
10 pad modes
Manage your samples, loops and cues with ease. Modes: Hot Cue, Hot Cue Auto-Loop, Auto-Loop, Loop Roll, Manual Loops, Saved Loops, Sampler, Velocity Trigger Sampler, Slicer and Slicer Loop mode.
Four deck control
With four decks, you have unlimited opportunity to create the remix you always imagined, while monitoring your performance on the built in screens. Aside from switching views on the screens, you have control to switch from decks 1-4 with one fast click on each deck. Depending on whether you mix a capella with instrumentals with four decks or create party/club mashups to pepper into your set, you can do it all on the fly at your gig or in recording studio.ReiNVigorate Your Performance
Toolroom remix packs
DJs who want to get into producing (or producers who want to DJ) will appreciate the Toolroom Remix package of professional-grade stems, from the world’s premier electronic music label. Create endless bangers with exclusive access to textures and grooves that empower you to create live remixes or great set build ups and drops. Infuse high-quality sounds into your set on the fly or in studio mode. It’s a great value, making the NV II fully equipped with all the tools you need to conquer new opportunities.
Out on the road with inputs for pros
Gig a lot and need a versatile board? The NV II fits in any environment and comes road-ready with XLR outs to deliver the best in sound. You also have Booth/Master RCA outputs to monitor your performance with NWave 580 L speakers, along with a 1⁄4 “ microphone output. While cueing up your music, you have the flexibility of using the 1⁄4” input or the 1/8” input for your headphones. Play all of your music connected via USB with the latest Serato DJ software.
Touch capacitve knobs
Here’s the big deal about the touch capacitive EQ, FX and filter knobs: You have free range to carve out a custom sonic mix by just tapping the EQ/FX knob and adding a simple twist. Think of it as your stylus on a touch screen, where you can control every curve of your musical art, creating the perfect mix. With the touch-capacitive knobs you can literally feel your mix.
Dedicated effects controls
Manipulate up to six simultaneous FX on each channel including the master channel. FX controls are capacitive, delivering jaw-dropping capabilities with a simple touch, twist, or both. Serato DJ puts 12 professional-grade iZotope FX at your fingertips.
16 enhanced velocity – sensitive trigger pads
Create your own remix during your performance with our 16 velocity-sensitive pads. These are great for finger drumming, looping, sample slicing, hot cues and more. Bright RGB backlit pads with color-coded feedback for each mode make switching in and out a liquid operation. While tapping your feet to the beat, the velocity response has an amazing feel for setting loops or you can set your cue points for awesome drops.
Navigate through your library with ease
New enhanced navigation functions to browse, load, and sort your music at ease without the distraction of a laptop.
NVII Key Features
- 4-decks of Serato DJ software control in a sleek, low-profile design.
- Integrated displays let you focus on the music, not the computer.
- Full-color displays provides 1:1 real-time visualization of Serato DJ.
- Dedicated hardware controls for all critical software functions.
- Gridlines on screen enable perfect beat matching.
- 5-column options to show Song, Artist, Time, BPM, and Key.
- Dual 5-inch hyper-responsive metal platters with search and scratch modes.
- Adaptive learning platter technology for optimum response in any environment.
- 16 velocity-sensitive trigger pads with backlit RGB feedback.
- 10 pad modes for hot cues, loop slicing, and sample triggering.
- Mouseless library browsing controls with dedicated on-screen feedback.
- Integrated BPM metering for manual beat matching; Sync button for an instant match.
- Pro-grade crossfader with Fader Start and curve adjustment.
- Built-in professional USB 2.0 audio interface.
- Aux and balanced mic inputs seamlessly integrate additional audio sources.
- Zone/booth outputs and balanced XLR outputs for club use.
- Serato DJ included via download.
Mackie Thump15 1000 Watt 15” Powered Loudspeaker
Only Mackie Thump Powered Loudspeakers deliver the class-leading, chest-thumping low end you deserve. With 1000+ watts of power, you get the high output you need in a package that’s tough, lightweight and portable. Featuring a built-in 3-band EQ and designed by the world’s leader in portable sound, Thump delivers power, performance and proven quality.
You Get More With Thump
The all-new Thump Series loudspeakers deliver more than twice the power of the previous generation. Plus, we’ve upped the amazing amount of low end Thump delivers. They’re even more high-output, they have even more bass and they are still as affordable as ever. Get louder. Get lower.
Only Thump loudspeakers deliver the proven chest-thumping performance you (and your audience) deserve. Now, with our all-new dynamic bass response technology, you get the deep, hard-hitting lows you’ve come to expect from Thump at any volume level.
Really bring the bass by adding the new 1200W Thump18S powered subwoofer. The powerful 18″ sub is a professional band-pass design, delivering high-output and deep, rich lows that completely fill the room.
When budget is a concern, Thump is the clear choice. Only Thump delivers the power you need, the sound quality you deserve and the low end to get people dancing. And, all at the same price as the competition. Don’t settle for less.
Thump full-range loudspeakers are packed with 1000W of ultra-efficient Class-D power. The all-new robust drivers are custom-designed and ready for high-output portable applications. Thump delivers that power and performance you need to reach more people than ever before.
Portable speakers need to be flexible. They can be used as a main one day and a stage monitor the next. With Thump, you’ve got everything you need to get the job done. The built-in 3-band EQ features a sweepable mid, perfect for dialing in the sound to fit the application.
The lightweight design is easy to get up on a tripod or atop a sub. You need a speaker than can handle a wide range of jobs and Thump delivers.
Mackie Thump15 and TH-15 Padded Protective Speaker Bag
Who loves big dings on the side of their brand new speaker? We thought not. Protect your investment with these durable speaker covers that fit perfectly on your SRM loudspeaker.
Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Tripod Speaker Stand Pair with FREE Carry Bag
Speaker stands need to be both sturdy and easy to move. The Speaker Stand (Pair) fits on both accounts, giving you a stable environment in which to elevate your speakers to optimum height. Crafted from aluminum and powder-coated for finish durability, these stands will give you years of service. Each stand can hold up to 120 lbs. The strong telescoping and leg collars provide a stable stand for your speakers. The height adjustment collar has a safety pin for extra security. The JS-TS50-2 also includes a handy carry bag for FREE!
- Part Name: JS-TS50-2.
- Long-lasting aluminum construction.
- Durable powder-coated finish.
- Tripod base is very stable and sturdy.
- Stand is height-adjustable.
- Carrying bag included for FREE!
- Holds up to 120 lbs.
- Height 46.5" - 81.5”.
ProX XS-NVLT Numark NV Flight Case with Laptop Shelf
The XS-NVLT is the newest addition to our Honeycomb Digital line of Digital Controller Cases, and is a perfect companion for the state-of-the-art digital DJ.
This ATA style 300 gig ready case has a sleek silver exterior that is sure to turn heads. It is designed to protect Numark's latest and most cutting edge digital controller, called the NV. We think that's an apt name for this device. People will be envious, fer sure.
The case is constructed with a rugged and durable PremiumSeries Plywood for , reinforced steel ball corners, as well as recessed steel padded handles and latches. There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back of the unit for convenience, as well as a removable front panel so you can access your inputs easily.
ProX XS-NVLT Features
- ATA-300 Style gig ready flight road case.
- Easy locking fit and tongue for a smooth sliding shelf.
- High-density foam interior support & casing.
- Spring action recessed handles.
- Recessed spring action Handles per Side.
- Heavy and powerful steel ball corners.
- Dual anchor rivets.
- Signature series laminated 3/8" plywood.
- Industrial recessed butterfly twist lock latches that can be padlocked.
- Industrial grade rubber feet.
- Cable access hole with removable emblem cover.
- ProX limited lifetime warranty.
- All foam padding made from 85% recycled materials.
Chauvet DJ GigBAR IRC
Music Inc. Editor’s Choice Award Winner, the Chauvet DJ GigBAR IRC combines 4 essential lighting fixtures mounted onto a single control bar. The 4-in-1 GigBAR IRC maximizes convenience and ease of set-up and take-down for mobile entertainers who want to create a dynamic lighting experience for any event. The system includes a pair of LED Derby-style effect lights, a pair of LED pars, a laser and a strobe effect. Get in and out quickly with the included tripod, footswitch controller and carry bags. The GigBAR IRC features phenomenal built-in automated and sound-activated programs that include all 4 effects to make one complete show. Easily control the GigBAR IRC from the display, IRC-6 remote control, wireless footswitch or DMX to take your gig to a higher level. Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units.
GigBAR IRC Features:
- 4-in-1 light that includes LED derbies, LED Pars, a laser & strobe effect.
- Easy set & great coverage.
- Get in & get out quickly with the included tripod, wireless footswitch & carry bags.
- 4 high-power, LED strobe lights create exciting chase & slow motion effects.
- Adjustable red & green laser scatters hundreds of bright dots & beams in all the right directions.
- Derbies project 42 red, green, & blue rotating beams from high-power LEDs.
- Phenomenal built-in automated & sound-activated programs that include all 4 effects to make one complete show.
- Easily control from the display, IRC-6 (Sold separately), wireless footswitch (Included) or DMX to take your gig to a higher level.
- Master/slave multiple units under the control of a single IRC-6 (Sold separately) or wireless footswitch (Included).
- Save time running cables & extension cords by power linking multiple units.
Chauvet DJ Hurricane 700 Fog Machine
The Hurricane Series Foggers provide the quality, performance and innovation for which Chauvet is known. All come with generous-capacity tanks and quick heat up of water-based fog to fill a venue within minutes.
Hurricane 700 Features:
- Compact, lightweight fog machine emits thick bursts of water-based fog to enhance any light show.
- Ready to use right out of the box by including a wired remote control and free pint of water-based fog fluid.
Chauvet DJ IRC-6 Infrared Remote Control
IRC-6 is an easy-to-use infrared remote control (IRC) for IRC compatible lighting fixtures. It provides instant access to pre-programmed scenes, color mixing options and on-the-fly speed adjustments. This compact and lightweight remote has an approximate range of 30 feet (9 m).
- Wireless remote control for all Chauvet Freedom series & IRC products.
- Allows you to wirelessly select color, intensity, strobe rate and more.
- Provides instant access to pre-programmed light shows.
- Manually set individual color percentages to achieve the exact color without a DMX controller.
Shure SM58 Vocal Microphone
Legendary vocal microphone, tuned to accentuate the warmth and clarity of lead and back-up vocals.
The legendary Shure SM58 vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. Its tailored vocal response for sound is a world standard for singing or speech. A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise. A unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise.
Rugged construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff.
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise.
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise.
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter.
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees.
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability.
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic.
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz.
- Replacement cartridge: R59.
Numark NVII Specifications
- Supported Operating Systems: Mac OS X: 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11.1Windows: 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Supported Processors: i3, i5 or i7 32 & 64 bit: 1.07 GHz+Core 2 Duo 32 bit: 2.0 GHz+ 64 bit: 2.4 GHz+
- Minimum RAM: 32 bit OS: 2 GB64 bit OS: 4 GB
- USB: 1 available USB 2.0 port
- Note: Intel Processors are required for use with Serato DJ Software
Mackie Thump15 Specifications
1000W TOTAL SYSTEM POWER
- Gig-ready, high-output design
- Ultra-efficient Class-D amplification
CLASS-LEADING, CHEST-THUMPING LOW END
- 15" high-output woofer / 1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- Dynamic bass response delivers amazing lows at all volumes
TOTAL SYSTEM OPTIMIZATION
- Precision 2-way crossover
- Transducer time alignment
- System protection / limiting
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mid to dial in the perfect sound
- Mic/line input allows direct connection of microphone
- Flexible mounting options including tripod and pole-mounting
- Angled design perfect for use as a stage monitor
LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE
- Rugged polypropylene construction designed for heavy use
- 33.2 lbs / 15.1 kg
Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Specifications
Product Name: JS-TS50-2
Part Number: 17318
Height: 46.5” – 81.5”
Base Diameter: 47”
Load Capacity: 120 lbs.
Telescoping Tube: 1 3/8” (35mm)
Weight (Per Stand): 4.2 lbs.
ProX XS-NVLT Specifications
18.00"L X 18.50"D X 7.50"H
Weight: 21.00 lbs
9.00"L X 19.50"D X 29.00"H
Weight: 26.50 lbs
Chauvet DJ GigBAR 2 Specifications
- DMX Channels: 3, 11 or 23
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source: (pars): 6 LEDs (Quad-color RGB+UV) 3.5 W (1.1 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- (strobe): 4 LEDs (white & UV) 1.8 W (600 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- (Derby): 6 LEDs (2 red, 2 green, 2 blue) 6 W (1.7 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- 650nm/100 mW (red) laser diode, 532nm/30 mW (green) laser diode
- Strobe Rate: (strobe): 0 to 18 Hz
- Beam Angle: (pars): 13°
- (strobe): 8°
- Field Angle: (pars): 24°
- (strobe): 18
- Coverage Angle: (laser): 93°
- (Derby): 114°
- Fits Tripod Size: 37.4 mm
- Illuminance: (pars): 1,205 lux @ 2 m (per head)
- (strobe): 86 lux @ 2 m (per zone)
- Power Linking: 8 units @ 120 V; 15 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 68 W, 1 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- 64 W, 0.5 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 6.6 kg
- Size: 1185 x 110 x 386.5 mm
- Approvals: CE, FDA, FCC
- Stand Height: 1.5 to 2.5 m
- Tripod leg width: 1.2 m
- Foot Switch Operating Frequency: 433 MHz
- Foot Switch Max Unobstructed Distance: 30.5 m
- Included Remote: IRC-6
Chauvet DJ Hurricane 700 Specifications
- Tank Capacity: 0.2 gal (0.6 L)
- Remote Length: 13 ft (4 m)
- Heat-up Time: 2.5 min
- Output: 1,500 cfm
- Fluid Consumption: 7.5 ml/min
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz; 230 V, 50 Hz
- Power and Current: 471 W, 3.9 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Weight: 4 lb (1.8 kg)
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 7.1 x 4.9 in (215 x 180 x 124 mm)
- Approvals: CE
Chauvet DJ IRC-6 Specifications
- Max Unobstructed Distance: 15 ft (4.6 m)
- Input Voltage: 3 VDC lithium battery (CR2025)
- Weight: 0.7 oz (20 g)
- Size: 3.9 x 1.8 x 0.3 in (100 x 47 x 7 mm)
- Approvals: CE
Shure SM58 Specifications
|Type||Dynamic (moving coil)|
|Frequency Response||50 to 15.000 Hz|
|Polar Pattern||Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency|
(1) Numark NVII Intelligent Dual-Display Serato DJ Controller
(2) Mackie Thump15 1000 Watt 15” Powered Loudspeakers
(2) Mackie Thump15 and TH-15 Padded Protective Speaker Bags
(1) Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Tripod Speaker Stand Pair with FREE Carry Bag
(3) 20FT Sure-Fit XLR connecting cables
(5) Black 10FT 16 Gauge AC Extension Cords
(1) ProX XS-NVLT Numark NV Flight Case with Laptop Shelf
(1) Chauvet DJ GigBAR 2 4-in-1 Complete Effect Light System
(1) Chauvet DJ Hurricane 700 Fog Machine
(1) Chauvet DJ IRC-6 Infrared Remote Control
(1) Shure SM58 Vocal Microphone
(1) Power Cable
(1) USB Cable
(1) Software Download Card
(1) Quickstart Guide
(1) Safety & Warranty Manual
(1) Mackie Thump15 1000 Watt 15” Powered Loudspeaker
(1) Power Cord
(1) Instruction Manual
(1) Mackie TH15ABAG Padded Protective Cover for Mackie Thump15 & TH-15 Series Speakers
(2) Tripod Speaker Stands
(1) FREE Durable Speaker Stand Carry Bag
(1) ProX XS-NVLT Numark NV Flight Case with Laptop Shelf
(1) GigBAR 2
(1) IRC-6 remote control
(1) Power Cord
(1) Wireless Footswitch with Battery
(1) VIP Tripod Stand Gear Bag with compartment for the footswitch
(1) Tripod Stand
(1) Warranty Card
(1) User Manual
(1) Pint of Fog Fluid
(1) Power Cord
(1) Warranty Card
(1) Quick Reference Guide
(1) Permanently Wired Remote
(1) Chauvet IRC-6 Infrared Remote Control
(1) QuickStart Guide
(1) Warranty Card
(1) Shure SM58 Vocal Microphone
(1) Swivel Stand Adapter
(1) Storage Bag
(1) Microphone Clip
(1) User Guide