Numark NTX1000 Professional High-Torque Direct Drive Turntable
About This Product
Numark recognizes your need for a professional turntable that capitalizes on the resurgent popularity of vinyl for DJ gigs. But we’re mindful that you need for both versatility and value. The NTX1000 gives you everything you’re looking for. It’s a no-compromise direct-drive turntable that has all the features and performance demanded by you—the professional DJ.
It has incredible start-up torque (4.0 kg), an S-shaped tonearm with height adjustment, damped cueing and anti-skate controls that ensure accurate tracking and precise song selection. You can customize your performance with an adjustable start/stop control. The variable pitch range of ± 8, 16, and 50% enables you to create the perfect effect. Plus, the NTX1000’s special isolation design easily resists feedback and external vibrations, even in the loud, bass-heavy environment where you perform, every night.
- Full-size platter with high-torque direct-drive motor.
- 2-speed design: 33 1/3 and 45 RPM.
- S-shaped tonearm for accurate tracking.
- Tonearm with height adjustment, damped cueing and anti-skate control.
- Pitch range adjustable to ±8%, ±16%, and ±50%.
- Adjustable counterweight for perfect tonearm balance.
- Pitch fader with reset button.
- Start and stop time knobs for adjustable time ramping.
- 45 RPM adapter included.
- 2.5 lb. 12-inch turntable platter
- Speeds: 33 1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- Pitch Range: ± 8%
- Rumble: -50dB
- Start-up Torque: 4.0 kg
- Constant Torque: 2.8 kg
- Starting time: <0.7 seconds
- Wow and flutter: < 0.15%
- Switchable Power: AC100~230V, 50~60H
(1) Numark NTX1000 Professional High-Torque Direct Drive Turntable
(1) Felt Slipmat
(1) 45 RPM Adapter
(1) Counterweight & Scale Ring
(1) Additional Counterweight
(1) RCA Stereo Cable
(1) Power Cable
(1) User Guide
(1) Safety & Warranty Manual