Numark NS7III 4-Channel Motorized DJ Controller / Mixer with KRK 5" Powered Studio Monitor Speakers & Yellow Cables Package
About This Product
Numark NS7III 4-Channel Motorized DJ Controller and Mixer with screens & Serato
NS7III—The Best Hands-on Controller Money Can Buy. Period.
Our flagship NS7III controller is a premier four-deck controller for Serato DJ. Featuring three high-resolution color screens with a stackable waveform display and an interactive control surface, the NS7III forges a kinetic—no, make that radioactive— connection between the audience and your music.
The NS7III is the ONLY motorized controller on the market today that gives the dedicated turntablist a true and authentic mixing and spinning experience. With our exclusive 3 full color LCD screens, we’re dedicated to allowing you to focus 100% of you attention on your mix, your controller, your audience, and your craft. While our competitors might still be chasing that dream, Numark has arrived!
This controller offers features and performance that sets it way above conventional DJ controllers, even other companies’ so-called “top-of the line” units. This is the Big Daddy of controllers. If you’re serious about your performance, this is where you want to be.
Professional Features, Professional Performance
Don’t settle for less. You demand no-compromise performance from your equipment and the NS7III delivers—like nothing else out there. Building upon our acclaimed and wildly-popular NS7II, the NS7III continues Numark’s “best of both worlds” approach by fusing the power of a Serato DJ-managed digital music library with the highly-desired response of a professional DJ turntable. Then the NS7III really raises the bar with real time visual feedback of Serato DJ via three vibrant, 4.3-inch full-color screens.
Two of the screens provide moving waveforms, playhead, deck, and FX status. The third central screen gives you a dedicated view of your track library. But this is really great—this third central screen can also be switched to display stacked parallel waveforms for complete beat matching control of your active programs. Now, you can manage all your critical performance elements with the source laptop out of sight or closed altogether.
In the “Numark-is-such-a-cool-company” category: The NS7III’s 3-screen array is available separately for your NS7II. Yes! You can upgrade your NS7II to NS7III capability!
Create, Innovate, Amaze
There’s no limit to what you can do with the NS7III. There are 29 capacitive touch-sensitive knobs for filter, gain, EQ and effects. You can adjust the sound to be exactly the way you need it, for any setting, any situation. There are 16 multi-function backlit MPC performance pads from Akai Professional so you can add loops, launch samples, and control hot cues to your performance. Use the multi-function touch strip for dynamic FX control and track search operation.
Mix to your heart’s content—you can connect up to four (4) audio sources and mix CD players, turntables, MP3 players or any other external source. Channels 1 & 2 have both phono and line-level inputs; channels 3 & 4 are line-only. Best of all, the NS7III’s mixer operates standalone, either with or without your computer! The NS7III works with you to make your performance effortless. It never gets in your way or slows you down.
Turns on a Dime!
With your NS7III, you have the best of both worlds. The art of mixing was born on vinyl, and with the NS7III that’s where it remains. Our dual 7-inch motorized turntables have an ultra-high resolution MIDI with 3600 ticks per revolution, so you can dial in exactly the effect you want. Exactly. Plus, there are genuine vinyl discs and real felt slipmats for that perfect tactile feel and control.
The platters have a high and low torque switch that changes the resistance of the platters. We know that some DJs like their platters a little “looser” to make it easier to scratch and others prefer them a little firmer, to emulate the feel of a turntable more closely. Either way, the choice is yours—as it should be.
When it comes to feel, response, and high-performance mixing, it doesn’t get any better. NS7III gives you the unmatched precision and feel of true analog turntables combined with all of the conveniences of your digital music library. You’ll feel comfortable with the NS7III right way!
Total Serato Control
The NS7III includes the full version of Serato DJ software. Get your hands on the most creative tool for Serato DJ available. NS7III gives you the power to unlock never-before-seen features of Serato DJ through new and innovative hardware controls, including Filter Roll, Filter FX, and Touch FX, which all allow you to control Serato DJ simply by touching an element on NS7III’s control surface. NS7III empowers you with spontaneous performance capability that feels so natural you’ll wonder where you end and the music begin.
Intuitive 4-Channel Control
Ready for anything, NS7III’s four-channel mixer can operate standalone, which means you can mix up to four external sources without even turning your computer on. Connect and mix CD players, turntables, MP3 players, or any other external source—you never have to worry about the awkward silence and inevitable moans of a unhappy crowd. Plus, the built-in 24-bit audio interface was engineered without compromise, giving NS7III audiophile-grade circuitry that keeps your mix clean and clear.
Crushing the Competition
Down to the finest detail, NS7III is in a category all by itself with features and capabilities that other DJ controllers simply don’t have:
Made of Metal
If you want to go pro, don’t go plastic. With its rugged metal body, NS7III crushes the competition, literally. It’s built like a tank.
Dedicated Hot Cue Controls
For the performing DJ, hot cues are simply too important to bury. With dedicated buttons to set and recall, NS7III places comprehensive hot cue control at your fingertips, no digging required.
3-Way Touch Filter Knobs
NS7III’s filter knobs give you unprecedented capabilities. Each filter has three modes: Filter alone, Filter FX, and Filter Roll.
Touch Effects & EQ Knobs
A first-of-its kind feature that revolutionizes modern DJ performance, NS7III’s effects and EQ knobs are intelligent, responding instantaneously to your touch, giving you capabilities you haven’t even imagined ... yet.
One of the greatest effects you can imagine. By activating Filter Roll, the filter knobs become touch-sensitive and you control a high-/low-pass filter alongside a roll that increases with intensity the more you turn, giving you an instant energy-infusing way to get the crowd moving and leave them breathless. To leave the roll, simply let go of the knob; the filter remains until you’ve turned it back to zero.
Instant Frequency Kills
One tap of the Shift and Touch buttons and NS7III’s traditional EQ knobs become touch-responsive. Kill the low. Kill the mid. Kill the high. Or kill the entire song, all with your fingertips. All four channels on NS7III feature touch-response EQ knobs, giving you instant on/off control for dynamic creative flourishes whenever inspiration strikes.
With one tap of the Filter FX button, each of NS7III’s four filter knobs commands both its filter and an effect of your choice. Turning the knobs will engage a high-/low-pass filter plus the effect, and both the filter and effect increase or decrease in intensity as you turn the knob.
Revolutionary Effects Control
To add an effect, touch the knob. It’s that easy. To adjust the effect, turn the knob. It’s never been easier to interact with your mix. NS7III empowers you with spontaneous performance capability that feels so natural, you’ll wonder where you end and the music begins. 12 Isotope effects to choose from, 2 effects banks per channel, 3 effects per bank, 6 effects simultaneously on any channel.
Real Velocity-Sensitive MPC Pads
For decades, Akai Professional’s MPC pads have been the go-to for performance and production with an unmatched percussive feel and response. NS7III gives you expanded live performance capability with 16 MPC pads—each has classic MPC feel, plus they’ve been updated with RGB illumination, so you have instant visual feedback of what mode you’re in.
Multi-Color RGB Technology
No guessing. No vague mono-color flashing. NS7III’s 16 multi-color pads tell you exactly—and instantly—what mode you’re in, so you can spend your time mixing instead of decoding.
Start Time & Stop Time
NS7III’s direct drive turntables let you start and stop tracks instantly, or you can use the new Start time and Stop Time controls. Another creative tool in your arsenal, this attention-grabbing feature lets you ramp up or ramp down the turntables, perfect for getting the the night started or bringing it to a classic close.
Full Onboard Song Navigation Control
Whether you have 1,000 songs or 10,000 songs, NS7III gives you total command over your music library with dedicated controls that keep your hands off the mouse and your mind in the mix.
Ergonomic Pitch Controls
Easily accessible, the Pitch Bend and Tempo controls are exactly where you need them to be with nothing in the way. You'll never graze a slider or button by accident with NS7III's fool-proof layout.
Pitch 0 LED
Mixing in the dark is easy. Every crucial function on NS7III gives you visual feedback, including the Tempo faders, which have a red LED at 0, so you can be 100% sure—instantly—when the fader is back to center.
With NS7III, beatmatching is visual, quick, and obvious. You never have to look at your computer again to match BPM.
Curve-Adjustable CP-Pro Crossfader
Surrounded with a healthy border of seamless and smooth metal, the replaceable CP-Pro crossfader lets you cut and crab with precision—there are no screws or seams to scrape your knuckles on.
Spring-Loaded Bleep Reverse
With NS7III, critical capabilities have dedicated controls—they’re not buried and don’t require you to use modifiers or spend time accessing submenus. The Bleep/Reverse switch is solid and spring-loaded, so it returns to center automatically.
Split Cue Headphones
No monitor? Blown monitor? No problem. Flip the Split Cue switch and your headphones are instantly split, the house mix in one ear, the cue mix in the other.
NS7III Additional Features:
- Premium Serato DJ controller with three high-resolution color screens, including the ability to display stackable waveforms.
- Stacked parallel waveforms on central screen for simple, direct visual beat matching.
- Screens provide 1:1 real time feedback of Serato DJ, letting you close or move the source laptop and focus on the music.
- Dedicated track library screen with corresponding navigation controls.
- 4 decks of Serato DJ software control; built-in 4-channel audio mixer.
- 2 variable-torque motorized platters with high-resolution MIDI tracking.
- Touch-activated knobs produce groundbreaking control of filters, EQ, and more.
- Authentic vinyl records provide the feel of a professional DJ turntable.
- 16 velocity-sensitive Akai Professional MPC pads with backlit RGB feedback.
- 10 pad modes for hot cues, loops, song slicing, and sample triggering.
- Dedicated 3-way touch-activated filter knob on each channel.
- Dedicated touch-activated control of Serato’s 12 professional iZotope FX.
- Built-in professional 24-bit USB 2.0 audio interface.
- Zone/booth outputs and balanced XLR outputs for club use.
- Rugged, road-worthy metal construction.
- Serato NoiseMap ready for use with extended DVS setups.
- Plug and play with Serato DJ (included)—no upgrade purchase required.
KRK Rokit 5 G3 RP5G3 5" Powered Studio Monitor Speaker
KRK Systems is one of the world’s most respected manufacturers of studio reference monitors. In their state of the art design facility, KRK engineers create products that deliver natural and balanced spectral response with low distortion and superior imaging. KRK Studio Monitors have been the professional’s choice of recording engineers and artists for mixing and mastering hit records around the globe, as they need to hear every nuance of the audio being reproduced. KRK ROKIT Generation 3 monitors continue in this design philosophy, so regardless of your musical style, genre, or particular mixing needs, KRK Rokits deliver.
ROKIT 5 Powered Monitor - Generation 3
KRK's ROKIT 5 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitors offer professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. The system consists of a 1” soft dome tweeter and 5” glass-Aramid composite woofer. It delivers high frequencies up to 35kHz, vocal clarity and extended bass response. The proprietary bi-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 106dB. The ROKIT waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position. The front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling to allow flexible positioning in the room while the engineered surface reduces diffraction distortion. Multiple input connections ensure the ROKIT 5 G3 will easily integrate in any system configuration.
As one of the most used Studio monitors in the world, the ROKIT 5 is a high valuable and compact solution towards an accurate mix.
Rokit 5 G3 Features:
- Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion.
- Proprietary waveguide optimized for superior imaging.
- 1” Soft-dome tweeter provides pristine clarity & extended response up to 35kHz.
- High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste.
- Lightweight, glass-Aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange & tight bass.
- Low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste and adjusts for room acoustics.
- Front Firing Port — Low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling.
- Radiused edges reduce distortion from diffraction.
- Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion and colorization.
- Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, ¼”, RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment.
- Factory installed foam pad provides isolation between the speaker and surface.
- Peak SPL : 106dB.
- Frequency Response 45Hz - 35kHz (+/- 2 dB).
Ultimate Support JS-MS70 Studio Monitor Stands (Pair)
If you're just starting out and have smaller studio monitors that you'd like to set on stands, the JS-MS70 is the perfect solution for you! The stable low-profile base can easily be positioned into tight spaces and includes both leveling floor spikes for carpeted areas and rubber feet for hard wood and tile surfaces. The JS-MS70 has four heights from 32.5" to 44.25" and can be securely locked into place with the included locking pin.
- Height-adjustable stand for studio monitors.
- Locking pin ensures stable and accurate height positions.
- Leveling floor spikes and rubber feet included.
- Low-profile base can be easily positioned into tight spaces.
Numark NS7III Specifications
Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz
Bit Depth: 24-bit
(2) Mic (Combo XLR+1/4" balanced)
(4) Sets of stereo line/phono (RCA)
Stereo Master (XLRs)
Stereo Master (RCAs)
Stereo Booth (RCA)
(2) Headphone (Stereo 1/4" and Stereo 1/8")
Dimensions: (W x D x H in inches): 29.7 x 18.2 x 4.8
Weight: 31.57 lbs
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Serato DJ (included via download)
Windows: 7(SP1) - 10
Mac: 10.8 - 10.10.5
i3: 1.07GHz 32 bit, 64 bit
i5: 1.07GHz 32 bit, 64 bit
i7: 1.07GHz 32 bit, 64 bit
Core 2 Duo: 2.0GHz 32 bit
RAM: 2 gig minimum
KRK ROKIT 5 G3 Technical Specifications
- Configuration: 2-Way
- System type: Active Studio Monitor
- Low-Frequency: 5" Aramid Glass Composite woofer
- Mid-Frequency: N/A
- High-Frequency: 1" soft dome tweeter
- Frequency Response: 45Hz - 35kHz
- Max Peak SPL: 106 dB
- Amplifier Class: Class A-B
- Power Output: 50W
- High Frequency: 20W
- Mid-Frequency: N/A
- Low Frequency: 30W
- Input Impedance (Ohms): 10 K Ohm balanced
- HF Level Adjust: -2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB
- System Volume: (-30dB - +6dB)
- Indicators: Power
- Input Connectors:
- Unbalanced RCA
- Balanced 1/4" TRS
- Balanced XLR
- Enclosure Construction: MDF
- Finish: Black vinyl wrap
- Port Configuration: Front firing slot port
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 9.06" (230mm) x 7.28" (185mm) x 11.10" (282mm)
- Weight: 14.1 lbs (6.4 kg)
Ultimate Support JS-MS70 Specifications
Product Name: JS-MS70
Part Number: 17441
Locking Heights: 32.25”, 36.25, 40.25”, 44.25” (819mm, 1022mm, 1124mm)
Platform Dimensions: 9” x 9” (229mm x 229mm)
Base Dimensions: 17.25” x 17.25” x 17.25” (438mm x 438mm x 438mm)
Weight: 8.4 lbs. (3.8 kg)
(1) Numark NS7III 4-Channel Motorized DJ Controller & Mixer with Screens
(2) KRK Rokit 5 G3 RP5G3 5" Powered Studio Monitor Speakers
(2) Ultimate Support JS-MS70 Studio Monitor Stands
(2) 10FT Yellow Sure-Fit XLR Connecting Cables
(1) 10FT Sure-Fit XLR Connecting Cable
The Numark NS7III Box Includes:
(1) NS7III Controller
(1) Three Color Screen Array
(1) Serato DJ Software (Download)
(1) Prime Loops Remix Tool Kit (Download)
(1) TOOLROOM Artist Packs (Download)
(2) Turntable Platters
(1) Spindle Wrench
(1) Spindle Screw
(1) Allen Wrench
(1) USB Cable
(1) Power Cable
(1) User Guide
(1) Safety & Warranty Manual
(1) KRK Rokit 5 G3 RP5G3 Powered Studio Monitor Speaker
(1) Power Cord
(1) User guide & warranty card
(2) Ultimate Support JS-MS70 Studio Monitor Stands