Numark MixTrack Pro 3 Serato DJ Controller Pack with LED Monitor Speakers
About This Product
Numark MixTrack Pro 3 All-In-One Controller Solution for Serato DJ
Designed with the skilled, professionally-aspiring DJ in mind, the new MixTrack Pro III offers a multitude of features and performance attributes that set them above the entry-level class of product, yet they offer extraordinary value and easy transportability.
Building on the previous MIXTRACK models and retaining all the features and benefits that made them so incredibly popular, the new models share the same basic platform and boast several performance/feature characteristics that make them particularly satisfying and effective to use. A good example is the class-exclusive 100mm pitch sliders that make it simple to execute extremely fine pitch adjustments, so it’s easy to keep two cuts in beat sync without any drift. The conventional 60mm pitch sliders on competitive units can’t come close to matching the MIXTRACK’s performance in this critical area.
MixTrack Pro III Features:
- All-in-one Controller Solution for Serato DJ.
- Dedicated filter knobs for each channel.
- Includes Serato DJ Intro—upgrade-ready for full Serato DJ.
- Includes Prime Loops remix tool kit.
- Multi-function Touch Strip for dynamic FX control and Track Search.
- 16 multi-function performance pads.
- All-new high resolution metal jog wheels.
- Dual 5-inch hyper-responsive metal platters.
- Multiple FX manipulation.
- Dedicated track browsing controls from your library.
- Integrated class compliant audio interface with ¼’ and 1/8” headphone connections.
Numark N-Wave 580L Powered Desktop DJ Monitors with Pulsating Lights (pair)
Offering impressive sound coupled with exciting built-in lighting effects, the N-Wave 580L is a compact self-powered 2-way monitor speaker system that is ideal for almost any situation.
Built for Performance
Large and powerful enough to have surprising output and punch, but trim enough to fit easily into tight spaces, the N-Wave 580L desktop monitor system is comprised of two matched speaker cabinets. Each cabinet contains a 1-inch silk dome tweeter and 5 ¼” woofer, blended together with an electronic crossover network. The onboard amplification system delivers 40 watts of dynamic power for impressive, clear sound. But it’s the exciting built-in illumination that sets the N-Wave 580L apart from every other compact monitor.
Turn Up the Lights
The woofer and tweeter have brilliant LED lighting that can be customized to either pulsate with the music or cycle through the color spectrum. The lights can be defeated for those occasions when you prefer not to use them.
The system’s 2-channel amplification is mounted in the Right speaker, so only one speaker needs an AC power connection. You simply connect the Left speaker to the Right using the included plug-in speaker cable. The system volume knob is conveniently located on the front panel of the Right speaker.
Sweet Spot in the Mix
The Numark N-Wave 580L’s outstanding acoustic characteristics result from our attention to detail: The cabinet has a tuned bass port that delivers a surprising low-end response down to 55Hz. The concave oval high-frequency waveguide provides the wide listening area “sweet-spot” for accurate imaging required by all demanding DJs. As a finishing touch, the cabinets feature smooth, radial-edge front baffles that minimize audible edge diffraction.
For those situations when you need more low-end punch, the N-Wave 580L has an electronic bass-boost circuit that kicks up the impact frequency region of the bass for a harder low frequency “hit.”
Numark N-Wave 580L Features:
- Compact powered near-field monitors for home DJ setups.
- Woofer and tweeter have brilliant multi-color LED illumination.
- 3-Stage Color Command: Pulsate, Slow Cycle, Off.
- Convenient front panel volume control.
- 1” silk dome tweeter and 5 ¼” woofer for detailed, powerful sound.
- High-output 2-channel amplification with 40 watts total system dynamic power.
- High-strength MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) cabinets prevent audible resonance.
- Smooth, radial-edge front baffles minimize audible edge diffraction.
- (2) RCA and (2) ¼” audio inputs.
- Magnetically shielded drivers prevent interference with other equipment, magnetic media.
- 55 – 20,000 Hz frequency response for outstanding sound.
- Universal voltage.
Numark HF125 Professional DJ Headphones
One place a DJ can’t compromise is in how they hear their mix. The Numark HF-125 headphone set delivers the goods with flexible 7-position independently adjustable dual ear cups, large 40mm Mylar speaker drivers, 6’ tangle-resistant cord with a molded 1/8” TRS connector and a 1/8” to ¼” TRS adapter, and padded headband and ear cups.
Shure SV100-W Multi-Purpose Microphone
Excellent sound quality. Ideal for spoken word, karaoke, multimedia, and instrument use.
The unidirectional cardioid polar pattern of the SV100 helps reduce feedback, while the wide frequency response and high output deliver excellent sound quality. Ideal for spoken-word presentations, karaoke performances, multimedia, and instrument use.
Numark MixTrack Pro 3 Specifications
- 24-bit, 44.1k audio interface
- RCA, unbalanced outputs
- 1/8" headphone
- 1/4" headphone
- 1/4" microphone input
- Communication Protocol: MIDI
- Line Out: Output Level: 1.3V±0.2V Signal-to-Noise Ratio: More than 80dB (A-weighted)
- THD: <0.03% Frequency Response: ±3dB(20Hz~20KHz) Channel Separation: More than 80dB
- Headphone Out: (with 32 Ohm load) Output Level: 0.65V±0.1V Signal-to-Noise Ratio: More than 80dB (A-weighted) THD: <0.03%
- Mac OS X 10.6-10.10
- 1.6GHz Intel Core Duo
- All Intel i3, i5 and i7 Processors are supported
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768
- RAM 1GB (minimum)
- Available USB 2.0 port
- Windows Vista with Service Pack 1, Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
- Available USB 2.0 port
Numark N-Wave 580L Specifications
- Audio Inputs: RCA and 1/4” (6.35mm) (L+R)
- LF Driver: 5-inch
- HF Driver: 1-inch, silk dome
- Output Power: 20 Watts x 2
- Interconnection Cable: 1/4" (6.35mm)
- Frequency Response: 55–20,000 Hz
- Power: 100-240V, 50/60Hz; universal switching power supply
- Dimensions: (Width x Depth x Height): 7.25” x 9.0” x 10.63” (184 mm x 229 mm x 270 mm)
- Net Weight: 14.2 lbs (6.54 kg). Right Speaker: 7.5 lbs / 3.4 kg. Left Speaker: 6.75 lbs. / 3.1 k
Shure SV100-W Specifications
|Frequency Response||50 to 15,000 Hz|
|Output Level||-52 dBV/Pa* at 1kHz *1 Pa=94 dB SPL|
|Output Connection||XLR-¼" (6.3 mm)|
(1) Numark MixTrack Pro 3 All-In-One Controller Solution for Serato DJ
(1) Numark N-Wave 580L Powered Desktop DJ Monitors w LED Lights (pair)
(1) American Audio 3FT Dual RCA to RCA Patch Cable [RC3]
(1) Numark HF125 Professional DJ Headphones
(1) Shure SV100-W Multi-Purpose Microphone
(1) Numark MixTrack Pro 3
(1) USB Cable
(1) Software Download Card
(1) User Guide
(1) Safety & Warranty Manual
(1) pair N-Wave 580L speakers
(1) Audio cable
(1) Interconnection cable
(1) Power Cable
(1) Quickstart Guide
(1) Safety & Warranty Manual
(1) Numark HF125 Headphones
(1) 1/8" to 1/4" TRS adapter
The Shure SV100-W Box Includes:
(1) SV100-W with On / Off switch
(1) XLR-¼" cable
(1) 1/4" adapter
(1) User Guide