Marq Lighting Gesture Spot 300 60W LED Manual Focus Spotlight & Chauvet Obey 70 Package
About This Product
Marq Lighting Gesture Spot 300 60W LED Manual Focus Spotlight
Get clear, crisp gobos from the Gesture Spot 300 with its 60W LED lamp and easy-to-use manual focus operation. A removable gobo door makes replacing gobos easy, without requiring any extra tools, and the full color menu conveys all the essential information quickly and clearly.
Gesture Spot 300 Features:
- 60W LED.
- Manual focus for crisp, clear gobos.
- Replace gobos without any extra tools through removable gobo door.
- 4 slave modes create complex auto programs without a DMX controller.
- Manual selections enable pinspotting a cake or projecting a gobo without DMX controller.
- Full-color menu: Easy-to-read, detailed menu system.
- ¼-turn mounting bracket included for faster setup between shows.
Chauvet DJ Obey 70 Universal DMX Lighting Controller
Bigger shows call for more accessibility and ease of programming. The Obey 70 bridges the gap between smaller rack mount controllers and massive control desks. 14 reversible faders and an assignable joystick allow for easy programming of up to twelve 32-channel fixtures. The Obey 70 can store up to 6 sets of chases containing 240 scenes on 384 total channels of control. Also at your fingertips are fog and strobe control as well as MIDI compatibility.
Obey 70 Features:
- Universal DMX controller capable of handling all the complexities of today’s lighting fixtures.
- Easily control up to 12 intelligent lights with up to 16 channels each.
- Includes 384 channels of DMX control and 30 banks of 8 scenes for a maximum of 240 scenes.
- Enhance light shows with 6 sets of chase effects containing 240 scenes.
- Increase effects with fog and strobe control, reversible sliders, beat activation, tap-sync and auto run.
- Capability to grab any fixture on the fly, reassign channels and sequentially link chases.
- Increase flexibility with MIDI compatibility, DMX polarity selector and assignable pressure-sensitive joystick.
- Conveniently mounts using the 4-space (4U) mounting rack.
Marq Lighting Gesture Spot 300 Specifications
- DMX Channels: 7 or 13
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin DMX in/out
- Pan and Tilt: 540°/270°
- Pan and Tilt Ranges: 540°, 360°, 180° pan/270°, 180°, 90° tilt
- Colors: 8 + white, split colors, scrolling
- Gobos: 7 + open, slot-n-lock replaceable, with rotation, indexing, gobo shake & scrolling
- Gobo Size: 23.5 mm outside, 19 mm image, 1.1 mm max thickness
- Prism: 3 facet
- Light Source: 60w White LED
- Beam Angle: 18°
- Illuminance: 3,700 lux @ 3M
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-switching)
- Mounting: 1/4 turn, Omega Clamp Included
- Focus: Manual
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 20Hz + pulse and random
- Power and Current: 84W, 12V 7A @ 230V, 50Hz - 72W, 36V 2A @ 230V, 50Hz
- Weight: 5.6KG/6.8KG - 12.4 lbs / 15.1 lbs
- Size: 23.8" x 12.6" x 11.0"
- Approvals: CE & FCC
Chauvet Obey 70 Specifications
- DMX Channels: 384
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Rackmount: 4U
- Input Voltage: 9 VDC, 500 mA (external power supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz)
- Weight: 7.3 lb (3.3 kg)
- Size: 19 x 7 x 2.8 in (483 x 178 x 71 mm)
- Approvals: CE
This Package Includes:
(4) Marq Lighting Gesture Spot 300
(4) 25' sure-fit DMX cable
(4) Universal O-clamps with snug-fit grip
(1) Chauvet DJ Obey 70 lighting controller
(2) Properly fitting stackable rolling protective transport cases w/pull-handle
Each Gesture Spot 300 Box Includes:
Gesture Spot 300
Safety & Warranty Manual
The Obey 70 Box Includes:
(1) Obey 70 Controller
(1) Power Supply
(1) Warranty Card
(1) User Manual