Marantz Professional PMD-602A 2-Channel DSLR Audio Interface
About This Product
The PMD-602A is a two-channel battery-operated interface which enables the use of microphones or line-level audio devices with DSLR cameras or field recording equipment. Professional features incude XLR combo inputs with selectable 12V or 48V phantom power for condenser microphones, mic or line-level input sensitivity with two-stage gain control, a 3.5mm stereo line input, and limiting to ensure gain matching. The line output master makes it possible to correctly feed any camera or recorder line input while monitoring through the headphone output. The PMD-602A also has a 1/4" x 20 mounting bracket on the top for the attachment of a camera, and a tripod socket on the bottom of the unit for added flexibilty.
Marantz Professional PMD-602A 2-Channel DSLR Audio Interface Features:
- Two XLR Combo inputs - selectable MIC or LINE level.
- 12V or 48V phantom power for use with condenser microphones.
- 3.5mm stereo LINE input.
- Limiter function.
- LINE output with level control.
- Headphone output for monitoring.
- Camera mount and tripod socket.
- (4) AA battery operation.
Marantz Professional PMD-602A Specifications:
Frequency Response: 20 Hz–20 kHz, +1 dB
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 94 dB
Max Mic Input Level: -20 dBu (high gain), +10 dB (low gain)
Mic Input Sensitivity: -40 dBu
Mic Input Impedance: 2 kΩ
Max Line Input Level: +24 dB
Line Input Impedance: 10 kΩ
Maximum Voltage Gain: -24 dB
Phantom Power: 12V and 48V (switchable)
(2) XLR-1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS stereo inputs
(1) 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS stereo output
(1) 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo headphone output
Operating Temperature: 41–140°F / 5–60°C
Operating Humidity: 25–85%, non-condensing
Power Requirement: 4 AA batteries
Battery Life (phantom power OFF: 15 hours
Battery Life (phantom power ON): 12 hours
Power Consumption: < 5 W
Dimensions (HWD): 1.5 x 2.5 x 6" (38 x 64 x 152mm)
Weight: 1.4 lbs. (0.63kg)
Each PMD-602A Box Includes:
(1) Marantz Professional PMD-602A 2-Channel DSLR Audio Interface
(1) User Guide
(1) Safety & Warranty Manual