Marantz Professional MPM-2000U USB Studio-Quality Condenser Microphone for DAW Recording
About This Product
Topping the line of Marantz USB microphones, the MPM-2000U is perfect for recording high-quality audio directly to a digital audio workstation (DAW). Its studio-quality frequency response and built-in 48kHz/16-bit A-D converter make it ideal for recording vocals, instruments and percussion.
Marantz Professional MPM-2000U Features:
- Studio-quality USB condenser microphone.
- Designed for DAW recording.
- High-quality 48kHz/16-bit A-D converter.
- Fast transient response.
- Complete with shock mount, USB cable and carrying case.
- Element: Back electret condenser
- Element Diameter: 16mm
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20 - 18,000 Hz
- Diaphragm thickness: 2 microns
- Body: Solid die-cast construction
- Output: USB
- A-D converter: 48kHz / 16-bit sampling rate
(1) MPM-2000U Microphone
(1) USB Cable
(1) Shock Mount
(1) Plastic Box
(1) User Guide
(1) Safety and Warranty Manual