Marantz Professional MPM-2000U USB Condenser Microphone Packaged with Samson SR850 Studio Headphones
About This Product
Marantz Professional MPM-2000U USB Studio-Quality Condenser Microphone for DAW Recording
Topping the line of Marantz USB microphones, the MPM-2000U is perfect for recording high-quality audio directly to a digital audio workstation (DAW). Its studio-quality frequency response and built-in 48kHz/16-bit A-D converter make it ideal for recording vocals, instruments and percussion.Marantz Professional MPM-2000U Features:
- Studio-quality USB condenser microphone.
- Designed for DAW recording.
- High-quality 48kHz/16-bit A-D converter.
- Fast transient response.
- Complet with shock mount, USB cable and carrying case.
Samson SR850 Semi-Open-Back Studio Headphones
Hear the Difference.
Samson’s SR850 Semi-Open-Back Studio Headphones offer an outstanding listening solution for musicians, sound engineers and general music enthusiasts alike. With solid bass response, ultra-clear highs and a over-ear design, the SR850s ensure complete comfort and accurate headphone monitoring.
These headphones offer an semi-open-back design for enhanced ambient listening environment, allowing appropriate bleed for better stereo imaging and a wider sound stage. The 50mm drivers offer exceptional sound reproduction and wide dynamic range to instill confidence in your final mix or simply provide outstanding sound quality for your general listening pleasure.
With a self-adjusting headband for a secure, natural fit, the SR850s provide total comfort for extended studio sessions. An 1/8" to 1/4" gold-plated adapter is included with the headphones.
Whether you’re enjoying music or mixing studio tracks, the SR850s offer professional performance and comfort.
- Ideal for professional recording and hi-fi monitoring.
- Transparent response with airy highs and pronounced depth.
- Over-ear, semi-open-back design with velour cushioning.
- Large 50mm drivers with rare earth magnets.
- Adjustable headband.
- 10Hz–30kHz frequency response.
- 32Ω impedance.
- 1/4" adapter included.
- Element: Back electret condenser
- Element Diameter: 16mm
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20 - 18,000 Hz
- Diaphragm thickness: 2 microns
- Body: Solid die-cast construction
- Output: USB
- A-D converter: 48kHz / 16-bit sampling rate
Samson SR850 Specifications
Driver type: Dynamic
Type: Semi-open type
Driver Unit: 50 mm, 38μ diaphragm, Neodymium magnet
Frequency response: 10 Hz - 30 kHz
Connector: 1/8” (3.5 mm) with 1/8’ (3.5 mm) to 1/4” (6.3mm) adapter- gold-plated
Cable: 8.25’ (2.5 m) long
Weight: 95 oz (276 g)
(1) Marantz Professional MPM-2000U USB Studio-Quality Condenser Microphone for DAW Recording
(1) Samson SR850 Semi-Open-Back Studio Headphones
The MPM-2000U Box Includes:
(1) MPM-2000U Microphone
(1) USB Cable
(1) Shock Mount
(1) Plastic Box
(1) User Guide
(1) Safety and Warranty Manual
The SR850 Box Includes:
(1) Set of: Samson SR850 Semi-Open-Back Studio Headphones
(1) 1/8" to 1/4" headphone adapter
(1) User manual
(1) Warranty information card