Marantz Professional Desktop Recording & Podcasting Microphone with Travel Case, Pop Filter, & Shock Mount
About This Product
The MPM-2000 professional condenser microphone boasts a specially-engineering internal circuit design optimized for smooth frequency response, high sensitivity, low noise and wide dynamic range. This enables the microphone to be used in any application requiring accurate signal reproduction and seamless translation from studio to stage.
Marantz MPM-2000 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Features:
- Professional condenser microphone with 34mm capsule.
- The perfect companion to any podcasting 101 course.
- Cardioid polar pattern.
- Low-noise and high max SPL.
- Internal circuitry optimized for smooth frequency response.
- Comes with pop filter, shock mount and aluminum case.
Marantz MPM-2000 Microphone Specifications
Type: Gold-plated, 34mm-diameter diaphragm capsule condenser microphone
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 20 –20,000Hz
Open Circuit Sensitivity: -32 dB ± 2 dB (0 dB = 1 V/Pa @ 1 kHz)
Output: 55 Ohms ± 30% (@ 1 kHz)
Load: >1000 Ohms
Self-Noise: 14 dBA
Maximum SPL: 137 dB (THD ~ 1%, 1 kHz)
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 80dB
Phantom Power Requirements: 48 VDC, 3mA typical
Dimensions (length x diameter): 9.1" x 1.90" / 230 x 47mm
Weight: 0.92 lbs / 0.42 kg
Each MPM-2000 Retail Box Includes:
(1) Marantz MPM-2000 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
(1) Shock Mount
(1) Pop Filter
(1) Spec Sheet
(1) Safety and Warranty Manual