Mackie Thump15A Powered Speakers & Thump18s Subwoofers Duo Package
About This Product
Mackie Thump15A 1300W 15” Powered Loudspeaker
Delivering proven, chest-thumping low-end in an extremely affordable package; the 1300W Thump15A 15” Powered Loudspeaker has been redesigned from the ground up to sound better than ever. Thump features an all-new amplifier design with Dynamic Bass Response for chest-thumping low end. Plus, the flexible built-in 2 channel mixer features Vita preamps with Wide-Z technology that handle mic, instrument or line signals with ease. Application specific speaker modes let you dial in the system at the push of a button. And with an all-new professional enclosure and robust system protection, you can walk into your next gig with confidence.PROVEN THUMP PERFORMANCE
- 15″ high-output woofer/ 1.4″ titanium dome compression driver
- 1300W of ultra-efficient Class-D power
- LF - 1000W
- HF - 300W
- Next-generation system protection and thermal limitingkeep your system safe
- All-new amplifier design with Dynamic Bass Response technology allows for incredibly fast transient response delivering more chest-thumping low-end than ever
- Built-in 2-channel mixer features Vita preamps with Wide-Z technology to handle mic, line and instrument signals with ease
- XLR thru output allows for simple wired connection to other Thump loudspeakers
- Flexible mounting options including tripod and pole-mounting
- Dual angle design perfect for use as a stage monitor
- Four Application-specific speaker modes for instant system optimization
- Precision digital crossover
- Transducer time alignment
- Universal power supply (100-240VAC) with Power Factor Correction technology ensures consistent performance even with unstable AC power
- Completely redesigned professional enclosure designed for heavy use
- Loading in and out is easy with a new 4 handle design
- 40 lbs. / 18.1 kg
Mackie Thump18s 1200 Watt 18” Powered Subwoofer
Only Mackie Thump Powered Loudspeakers deliver the class-leading, chest-thumping low end you deserve. With 1000+ watts of power, you get the high output you need in a package that’s tough, lightweight and portable. Featuring a built-in 3-band EQ and designed by the world’s leader in portable sound, Thump delivers power, performance and proven quality.
You Get More With Thump
The all-new Thump Series loudspeakers deliver more than twice the power of the previous generation. Plus, we’ve upped the amazing amount of low end Thump delivers. They’re even more high-output, they have even more bass and they are still as affordable as ever. Get louder. Get lower.
Only Thump loudspeakers deliver the proven chest-thumping performance you (and your audience) deserve. Now, with our all-new dynamic bass response technology, you get the deep, hard-hitting lows you’ve come to expect from Thump at any volume level.
Really bring the bass by adding the new 1200W Thump18S powered subwoofer. The powerful 18″ sub is a professional band-pass design, delivering high-output and deep, rich lows that completely fill the room.
When budget is a concern, Thump is the clear choice. Only Thump delivers the power you need, the sound quality you deserve and the low end to get people dancing. And, all at the same price as the competition. Don’t settle for less.
Thump full-range loudspeakers are packed with 1000W of ultra-efficient Class-D power. The all-new robust drivers are custom-designed and ready for high-output portable applications. Thump delivers that power and performance you need to reach more people than ever before.
Portable speakers need to be flexible. They can be used as a main one day and a stage monitor the next. With Thump, you’ve got everything you need to get the job done. The built-in 3-band EQ features a sweepable mid, perfect for dialing in the sound to fit the application.
The lightweight design is easy to get up on a tripod or atop a sub. You need a speaker than can handle a wide range of jobs and Thump delivers.
Mackie Thump15 and TH-15 Padded Protective Speaker Bag
Who loves big dings on the side of their brand new speaker? We thought not. Protect your investment with these durable speaker covers that fit perfectly on your SRM loudspeaker.
Mackie Thump 18S Padded Protective Subwoofer Cover
This durable, foamed-lined nylon cover will protect your Mackie Thump 18S subwoofer from the inevitable rigors of the road. Features a handy pocket for accessories.
Mackie SPM200 Speaker Pole Mount
The Mackie SPM200 Speaker Pole Mount is a heavy-duty pole for mounting your loudspeaker on a subwoofer. It's ideal for use with the following Mackie speakers: TH15A, SRM350 (v2), SRM450 (v2), HD1221, HD1521 and HD1531 speakers with SRM1801, HD1501, HD1801 subs, and more. The speaker pole mount can hold up 100 pounds.
Mackie Thump18s Specifications
1200W OF ROOM-SHAKING LOW END
- Professional band-pass design for maximum output and deep, room-filling lows
- 18" custom high-output woofer
- Cool-running Class-D amplification
TOTAL SYSTEM OPTIMIZATION
- Precision crossover (140 Hz)
- Tuning filters deliver highly accurate bass response
- Robust system protection
- Dual XLR inputs for mono or stereo applications
- Stereo high-pass outputs optimize sound when connecting top boxes
- Stereo full-range outputs perfect for adding more subwoofers
- User-adjustable level and polarity controls
- Easily mount your full-range loudspeaker via pole cup
SOLID ALL-WOOD DESIGN
- "Built-Like-A-Tank" all-wood enclosure with high-durability finish
- 82 lbs / 37.2 kg
(2) Mackie Thump15A 1300W 15” Powered Loudspeakers
(2) Mackie Thump18s 1200 Watt 18” Powered Subwoofers
(2) Mackie Thump15 and TH-15 Padded Protective Speaker Bags
(2) Mackie Thump 18S Padded Protective Subwoofer Covers
(2) Mackie SPM200 Speaker Pole Mounts
(4) Black 10FT 16 Gauge AC Extension Cords
(4) 10FT Sure-Fit XLR Connecting Cables
Each Thump15A Box Includes:
(1) Mackie Thump15A 1300W 15” Powered Loudspeaker
(1) IEC Power Cord
(1) Mackie Thump18s 1200 Watt 18” Powered Subwoofer
(1) Power Cord
(1) Owner's Manual
(1) Mackie SPM200 Speaker Pole Mount