Mackie SRM650 15" Powered Speakers Package
About This Product
Mackie SRM650 1600 Watt 15” Powered Loudspeaker
Mackie SRM 1600W High-Definition Powered Loudspeakers deliver a new level of SRM ruggedness, output, clarity and simplicity. With two powerful full-range boxes and a chest-pounding subwoofer, SRM loudspeakers deliver the modern output, amazing sound and proven durability you demand from your system.
- 1600W system power paired with custom transducers deliver gig-level volumes with room to spare.
- 15” high-output LF driver / 1.4” titanium dome compression driver.
- “Built-Like-A-Tank” all-wood, internally-braced cabinet delivers unmatched road-worthiness.
- Rugged 18-gauge steel grille and fine-textured, sleek black cabinet finish.
- Front ported for maximum low-end extension and punch.
- High-Definition Audio Processing for professional sound with unmatched clarity.
- Patented acoustic correction developed with touring geniuses at EAW.
- Precision 2-way digital crossover.
- Driver time alignment and phase correction.
- Quick one-button Speaker Mode selection for application-specific voicing (PA, DJ, Monitor and Soloist).
- Effortlessly eliminate nasty feedback with one-button automatic Feedback Destroyer.
- Integrated 2-channel mixer featuring dual Mackie Wide-Z inputs.
- Handles anything from mics to guitars to mixers with a single twist of the gain knob.
- Includes stereo RCA inputs for easy connection to music source.
- Perfect for the singer/songwriter, plug in and leave the mixer at home.
- Smart Protect DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard.
- Monitor-specific 60-degree angle and voicing mode perfect for cutting through on stage.
Shure SM58 Vocal Microphone
Legendary vocal microphone, tuned to accentuate the warmth and clarity of lead and back-up vocals.
The legendary Shure SM58 vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. Its tailored vocal response for sound is a world standard for singing or speech. A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise. A unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise.
Rugged construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff.
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise.
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise.
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter.
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees.
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability.
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic.
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz.
- Replacement cartridge: R59.
Mackie Padded Protective SRM650 Speaker Cover
Who loves big dings on the side of their brand new speaker? We thought not. Protect your investment with these durable speaker covers that fit perfectly on your SRM loudspeaker.
Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Tripod Speaker Stand Pair with FREE Carry Bag
Speaker stands need to be both sturdy and easy to move. The Speaker Stand (Pair) fits on both accounts, giving you a stable environment in which to elevate your speakers to optimum height. Crafted from aluminum and powder-coated for finish durability, these stands will give you years of service. Each stand can hold up to 120 lbs. The strong telescoping and leg collars provide a stable stand for your speakers. The height adjustment collar has a safety pin for extra security. The JS-TS50-2 also includes a handy carry bag for FREE!
- Part Name: JS-TS50-2.
- Long-lasting aluminum construction.
- Durable powder-coated finish.
- Tripod base is very stable and sturdy.
- Stand is height-adjustable.
- Carrying bag included for FREE!
- Holds up to 120 lbs.
- Height 46.5" - 81.5”.
Mackie SRM650 Specifications
|LF Driver Size:||15"|
|LF Driver Power Amp:||400W RMS, 800W Peak Class D|
|HF Driver Size:||1.4" titanium tweeter|
|HF Driver Power Amp:||400W RAM, 800W Peak Class D|
|Maximum Peak SPL:||133dB|
|Horizontal Coverage Angle:||90 degrees|
|Vertical Coverage Angle:||50 degrees|
|Enclosure Material:||Poplar Plywood|
|Mounting Options:||Pole, Floor Wedge|
|Inputs:||2 x XLR, 2 x RCA (Stereo)|
|Outputs:||1 x XLR Thru|
Shure SM58 Specifications
|Type||Dynamic (moving coil)|
|Frequency Response||50 to 15.000 Hz|
|Polar Pattern||Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency|
Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Specifications
Product Name: JS-TS50-2
Part Number: 17318
Height: 46.5” – 81.5”
Base Diameter: 47”
Load Capacity: 120 lbs.
Telescoping Tube: 1 3/8” (35mm)
Weight (Per Stand): 4.2 lbs.
(2) Mackie SRM650 1600 Watt 15” High-Definition Powered Loudspeakers
(2) Mackie Padded Protective SRM650 Speaker Covers
(3) 20FT Sure-Fit XLRF to XLRM Microphone/Speaker Connecting Cables
(2) 10FT Black 16 Gauge AC Extension Cords (One for each speaker)
(2) Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Tripod Speaker Stands
(1) Durable Carry Bag (for the Speaker Stands)
(1) Shure SM58 Vocal Microphone
(1) Mackie SRM650 1600 Watt 15” Powered Loudspeaker
(1) Power Cord
(1) Owner's Manual
(1) Shure SM58 Vocal Microphone
(1) Swivel Stand Adapter
(1) Storage Bag
(1) Microphone Clip
(1) User Guide
(2) Tripod Speaker Stands with FREE Carry Bag
(1) Durable Speaker Stand Carry Bag