Mackie SRM350V3 10" Powered Speakers & SRM1550 15" Subwoofer Package * $250 Mail-in Rebate
About This Product
Mackie SRM350V3 1000 Watt High-Definition Portable Powered Loudspeaker
The Mackie SRM is the most widely used portable loudspeaker ever. It’s unparalleled ease-of-use, professional sound quality and indestructible portability has made it a live sound legend. Now packed with 1000W of power, the widest selection of truly useful sound-enhancing DSP and setup-friendly audio tools, the SRM is ready for your high-output application. It’s beyond powerful and provides an array of modern features making it the easiest to use and best sounding SRM ever. And of course, it’s Built-Like-A-Tank. It’s the all-new, and more affordable, SRM.
- 1000W system power paired with custom transducers deliver gig-level volumes with room to spare.
- 10″ high-output LF driver / 1.4″ titanium dome compression driver.
- High-Definition Audio Processing for professional sound with unmatched clarity.
- Patented acoustic correction developed with touring geniuses at EAW.
- Precision 2-way crossover.
- Driver time alignment and phase correction.
- Quick one-button Speaker Mode selection for application-specific voicing (PA, DJ, Monitor and Soloist).
- Effortlessly eliminate nasty feedback with one-button automatic Feedback Destroyer.
- Integrated 2-channel mixer featuring dual Mackie Wide-Z inputs.
- Handles anything from mics to guitars to mixers with a single twist of the gain knob.
- Includes stereo RCA inputs for easy connection to music source.
- Perfect for the singer/songwriter, plug in and leave the mixer at home.
- Smart Protect™ DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard.
- Monitor-specific angle and voicing mode perfect for cutting through on stage.
- Flyable for permanent install, both vertically and horizontally.
- Proven highly-durable, portable design.
Mackie SRM1550 1200 Watt 15" Portable Powered Subwoofer
The Mackie SRM1550 powered subwoofer is designed from the ground up to be the perfect match for SRM450 and SRM350 speakers, delivering 1200W of raw power paired with a custom high-output 15” woofer for powerful room-shaking performance. The road-worthy internally reinforced Poplar cabinet delivers on the “Built-Like-A-Tank” legacy that the SRM series is known for and its front ported design provides maximum punch and low-frequency extension. The SRM1550 features stereo XLR inputs, full-range and high-pass outputs plus a variable digital crossover that includes presets for the Mackie SRM350 and SRM450. Get the powerful low end you need from the subwoofer built on the proven SRM legacy.
- 1200W of power paired with a 15″ custom high-output woofer with 3” voice coil delivers gig-level volumes with room to spare.
- Same cosmetic design as the renowned SRM450.
- Road-ready “Built-Like-A-Tank” design.
- 18mm, internally reinforced poplar cabinet and steel grille.
- Front ported for maximum low-frequency extension and punch.
- Stereo XLR inputs plus stereo XLR full-range and high-pass outputs.
- Integrated digital crossover with variable control and presets for Mackie SRM350 and SRM450 loudspeakers.
- Smart Protect DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard.
- Built-in cup for easily pole-mounting full-range loudspeakers.
- Extremely portable design weighing in at only 65.5 lbs. / 29.7 kg.
Shure SV200-W Vocal Microphone
The unidirectional cardioid polar pattern of the SV200 helps reduce feedback, while the wide frequency response and high output deliver crisp, clear, and vibrant sound. Ideal for lead and backup vocals, karaoke performances, and high-quality presentations.
Mackie Padded Protective SRM350 Speaker Cover
Who loves big dings on the side of their brand new speaker? We thought not. Protect your investment with these durable speaker covers that fit perfectly on your SRM loudspeaker.
Mackie Padded Protective SRM1801 Subwoofer Cover
Who loves big dings on the side of their brand new Subwoofer? We thought not. Protect your investment with these durable speaker covers that fit perfectly on your SRM subwoofer.
Samson SP50P "Proper Fit" Speaker Stand Set
Samson's SP50P "Proper Fit" Speaker Stand Package is the perfect solution for smaller speakers. Ideal to use the least amount of floor space, while confidently supporting your speakers.
Raise your music to where audiences can enjoy it to the fullest. This pair of lightweight, telescoping tripod speaker stands features a roadworthy, aluminum-constructed design with a sleek black finish. With their standard 1 3/8" pole adapters, the SP50P stands fit virtually all PA speakers. Adjustable up to 6' in height, these stands can handle enclosures that weigh up to 110 pounds (50kg) and each has a locking latch for increased support.
ACT NOW & SAVE! with Mackie's SRM Series Rebates
During March and April, you can save up to $100 per speaker on select SRM Series loudspeakers. Mackie SRM Series loudspeakers are renowned for their superior sound quality, portability and road worthy built-like-a-tank construction. Now you can own the best at an even better price!
Here are the rebate details!
- SRM150 $30
- SRM350v3 $75
- SRM450v3 $100
- SRM1550 $100
HOW TO QUALIFY FOR AND REDEEM YOUR REBATE:
- Purchase one of the models listed above from an Authorized Mackie Dealer between March 1, 2017 and April 31, 2017 (NOTE: B-Stock products DO NOT qualify).
- Go to MACKIE.4MYREBATE.COM and enter OFFER CODE: MCK-1022 USA (for purchases made in the U.S.) or MCK-1022 CAN (for purchases made in Canada) or search for offer and pre-register for your rebate online.
- Enter all of the information requested, then print and sign the rebate form.
- Customers must mail in the following within 30 days of purchase: a. A legible copy of your original dated invoice or purchase receipt (keep the original for your records). NOTE: If you bought a floor demo, you must send a copy of a store-printed receipt that indicates "no box." b. The original box UPC code(s) c. Completed mail-in rebate form.
- Offer valid for U.S. and Canadian residents only.
- Qualified customers will receive a MasterCard Prepaid Reward Card.
Mackie SRM350V3 Specifications
- 1000W system power paired with custom transducers deliver gig-level volumes with room to spare
- 10″ high-output LF driver / 1.4″ titanium dome compression driver
- High-Definition Audio Processing for professional sound with unmatched clarity
- Patented acoustic correction developed with touring geniuses at EAW®
- Precision 2-way crossover
- Driver time alignment and phase correction
- Quick one-button Speaker Mode selection for application-specific voicing (PA, DJ, Monitor and Soloist)
- Effortlessly eliminate nasty feedback with one-button automatic Feedback Destroyer
- Integrated 2-channel mixer featuring dual Mackie Wide-Z™ inputs
- Handles anything from mics to guitars to mixers with a single twist of the gain knob
- Includes stereo RCA inputs for easy connection to music source
- Perfect for the singer/songwriter, plug in and leave the mixer at home
- Smart Protect™ DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard
- Monitor-specific angle and voicing mode perfect for cutting through on stage 2
- Flyable for permanent install, both vertically and horizontally
- Proven highly-durable, portable design
- 23.0 lbs / 10.4 kg
Samson SP50P Specifications
- Two heavy duty, telescoping speaker stands, each with tripod base
- Lightweight, aluminum construction
- Sleek black finish
- Adjustable up to 6' in height
- Standard 1 3/8" pole adapters fit virtually all PA speakers
- 110lb (50kg) of handling capacity per stand
- Locking latches for increased support
- Durable Carry Bag With Internal Tie Down Velcro
Shure SV200-W Specifications
|Frequency Response||50 to 15,000 Hz|
|Output Connection||-52 dBV/Pa* at 1kHz *1 Pa=94 dB SPL|
|Output Connection||XLR-¼" (6.3 mm)|
The Mackie SRM350Sub1Pack Includes:
(2) Mackie SRM350V3 1000 Watt High-Definition Portable Powered Loudspeaker
(1) Mackie SRM1550 1200 Watt 15" Portable Powered Subwoofer
(4) 20FT Sure-Fit XLRF to XLRM Microphone/Speaker Connecting Cables
(3) 10FT 16 Gauge AC Extension Cords
(2) Mackie SRM350 / C200 Padded Protective Speaker Bags
(1) Mackie Padded Protective SRM1550 Subwoofer Cover
(2) Samson SP50P "Proper Fit" Speaker Stands
(1) Shure SV200-W Vocal Microphone
(1) Mackie SRM350V3 Powered Loudspeaker
(1) Power Cord
(1) Owner's Manual
(1) Mackie SRM1550 15" Portable Powered Subwoofer
(1) IEC power cord
(1) QuickStart guide
(2) Samson SP50P Speaker Stands
(1) Durable Carry Bag With Internal Tie Down Velcro
(1) SV200-W with On / Off switch
(1) XLR-XLR cable
(1) Mic Grille
(1) User Guide