Mackie SRM1850 1600 Watt 18" Powered Subwoofer * $100 Mail-in Rebate
About This Product
Mackie SRM1850 1600 Watt 18" Powered Subwoofer
Mackie SRM 1600W High-Definition Powered Loudspeakers deliver a new level of SRM ruggedness, output, clarity and simplicity. With two powerful full-range boxes and a chest-pounding subwoofer, SRM loudspeakers deliver the modern output, amazing sound and proven durability you demand from your system.
Built Like A Tank
True to Mackie’s legendary “Built-Like-A-Tank” design history, SRM Series 1600W Powered Loudspeakers deliver the raw power and unmatched durability you demand. After all, your speakers are an investment and you work them hard. Each SRM loudspeaker can pump out 1600 watts of unadulterated power via custom high-output transducers, delivering gig-level volumes with room to spare. The professional grade cabinets feature an extremely tough, all-wood design with substantial internal bracing that not only adds natural character to your sound, it ensures your speaker will survive night after night. Add to that the steel front grille that just begs to be stomped and you’ve got a speaker that not only delivers the power you crave, but is also “Built-Like-A-Tank” because we know what it’s like to gig.
Ready For Anything
Flexibility is critical with a portable PA system. That’s why SRM loudspeakers feature an integrated 2-channel mixer than can handle anything you can throw at it. Each channel sports Mackie’s Wide-Z™ inputs that are custom-designed to handles anything from mics to guitars to mixers with a single twist of a knob plus a stereo RCA input perfect for smartphones or laptops.
You can stick a full range SRM speaker on a tripod or connect it to an SRM subwoofer with a standard speaker pole. Perfect for use as stage monitors, SRM top boxes not only have a specific monitor speaker mode, they also reach a 60-degree angle when placed on the side. This directs the sound at the musician’s ears, not their belt buckle. And, installs are no problem, since SRM full-range loudspeakers are flyable via standard M10 rigging points.
With SRM, you get all the latest modern tools to make your show sound amazing without the headache you’ll get from sorting through endless menus during the show. SRM Series 1600W High-Definition Powered Loudspeakers are packed with complex and DSP-intensive acoustic optimization that is ready to rock with just a press of a button. Like the game-changing Mackie SRM450, which brought studio-quality sound to the masses 15 years ago, the new all-wood SRM models deliver premium, high-definition sound to the everyday portable PA.
Mackie HD Audio Processing
• Delivers unmatched sound quality that is open and natural
• Includes precision 2-way crossover, driver time alignment and phase correction
• Patented acoustic correction technology from the touring geniuses at EAW.
QUICK SPEAKER MODES:
• Instantly optimize the sound of your SRM for the application at hand
• Four distinct modes include PA, DJ, Monitor and Solo.
• Get rid of nasty feedback for fearless performances with a single button push
• Instant assessment and correction of feedback with up to four incredibly narrow 1/16th octave filters.
Mackie SRM1850 Features:
- 1600W of intense power paired with a custom high-output 18’’ woofer delivers chest-pounding low end performance.
- “Built-Like-A-Tank” all-wood, internally-braced cabinet delivers unmatched road-worthiness and near-zero distortion even at high volume.
- Front ported for maximum low-frequency extension and punch.
- Stereo XLR inputs plus Stereo XLR full-range and high-pass outputs.
- Integrated digital crossover with variable control and presets for Mackie SRM loudspeakers.
- Smart Protect DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard.
- Built-in cup for easily pole-mounting full-range loudspeakers.
ACT NOW & SAVE! with Mackie's SRM Series Rebates
During May and June, you can save up to $100 per speaker on select SRM Series loudspeakers. Mackie SRM Series loudspeakers are renowned for their superior sound quality, portability and road worthy built-like-a-tank construction. Now you can own the best at an even better price!
Here are the rebate details!
- SRM150 $20
- SRM350v3 $30
- SRM450v3 $50
- SRM550 $75
- SRM650 $100
- SRM1850 $100
HOW TO QUALIFY FOR AND REDEEM YOUR REBATE:
- Purchase one of the models listed above from an Authorized Mackie Dealer between May 1, 2018 and June 30, 2018 (NOTE: B-Stock products DO NOT qualify).
- Go to MACKIE.4MYREBATE.COM and enter OFFER CODE: MCK-1024 USA (for purchases made in the U.S.) or MCK-1024 CAN (for purchases made in Canada) or search for offer and pre-register for your rebate online.
- Enter all of the information requested, then print and sign the rebate form.
- Customers must mail in the following within 30 days of purchase: a. A legible copy of your original dated invoice or purchase receipt (keep the original for your records). NOTE: If you bought a floor demo, you must send a copy of a store-printed receipt that indicates "no box." b. The original box UPC code(s) c. Completed mail-in rebate form.
- Offer valid for U.S. and Canadian residents only.
- Qualified customers will receive a MasterCard Prepaid Reward Card.
Mackie SRM1850 Subwoofer Specifications
|LF Driver Size:||18"|
|Enclosure Material:||All-wood design|
|Mounting Options:||Floor Only|
|Inputs:||2 x XLR|
|Outputs:||2 x XLR (high range), 2 x XLR (full range)|
The SRM1850 Box Includes:
(1) Mackie SRM1850 1600 Watt 18" Powered Subwoofer
(1) Power Cord
(1) Owner's Manual