Mackie ProFX16v2 16-Channel Professional Effects Mixer w/USB * $50 Mail-in Rebate
About This Product
ProFXv2 mixers feature all-new Vita preamps for unmatched sound quality and a no-compromise live mixing toolkit including the all-new, immensely powerful ReadyFX effects engine.
The Life Of Your Live Mix
Mackie ProFXv2 mixes provide a comprehensive live sound solution with a wide range of models, each delivering unmatched performance.
With the all-new preamps and effects engine plus tools like GEQ and USB recording/playback, ProFXv2 mixer performance will truly elevate your live sound game.
Designed specifically for live sound, Vita preamps are virtually noiseless, featuring a discrete Class-A front end design, dual feedback stabilization and bias current optimization for unmatched low-noise performance.
ReadyFX Effects Engine
The all-new ReadyFX effects engine employs floating-point DSP, designed specifically for intensive processing of high-quality audio. This results in effects that are rich and always ready to elevate performance and inspire audiences.
No-Compromise Live Mixing Toolkit
Each ProFXv2 model is a well-stocked audio toolkit. From critical tools like multi-band graphic equalization to smart features like channel inserts and footswitchable FX mute, ProFXv2 always has the tools you need.
Built-in USB interface for easily recording your mix or for music playback during the show. Mackie have included easy-to-use Tracktion recording software so you can get started right away.
ACT NOW & SAVE! with Mackie's ProFX Series Mail-in Rebate
During February and March, you can save up to $100 per purchase on select ProFXv2 Series Mixers. Mackie ProFXv2 mixers provide a comprehensive live sound solution with a wide range of models, each delivering unmatched performance. Get the sound upgrade you need with all-new Vita™ preamps and ReadyFX effects engine, plus tools like GEQ and USB recording/playback great for live recording, podcasts and more. And with deals like these, now is the time to step up to the performance and reliability of ProFXv2. Now you can own the best at an even better price!
Here are the rebate details!
- ProFX4v2 $30
- ProFX8v2 $40
- ProFX12v2 $50
- ProFX16v2 $50
- ProFX22v2 $75
- ProFX30v2 $100
HOW TO QUALIFY FOR AND REDEEM YOUR REBATE:
- Purchase one of the models listed above from an Authorized Mackie Dealer between Feb 1, 2018 and March 31, 2018 (NOTE: B-Stock products DO NOT qualify).
- Go to MACKIE.4MYREBATE.COM and enter OFFER CODE: "MCK-1026 USA" (without the quotes) (for purchases made in the U.S.) or "MCK-1026 CAN" (for purchases made in Canada) or search for offer and pre-register for your rebate online.
- Enter all of the information requested, then print and sign the rebate form.
- Customers must mail in the following within 30 days of purchase: a. A legible copy of your original dated invoice or purchase receipt (keep the original for your records). NOTE: If you bought a floor demo, you must send a copy of a store-printed receipt that indicates "no box." b. The original box UPC code(s) c. Completed mail-in rebate form.
- Offer valid for U.S. and Canadian residents only.
- Qualified customers will receive a MasterCard Prepaid Reward Card.
Mackie ProFX16v2 Specifications
- 10 extremely low-noise Mackie Vita mic preamps designed to add life to any input
- All-new ReadyFX™ effects engine with 16 great-sounding effects like reverbs, delays and choruses
- Single-knob channel compression for smooth, even dynamic control (ch. 5-8)
No-Compromise Live Mixing
- 7-band graphic EQ for tuning mains or monitors
- Built-in USB interface to record the show or provide music playback
- 4 flexible subgroups for professional mix management
- 2 aux outputs for monitor mixes, fill speakers and more
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mids on mono channels
- 16 high-headroom line level inputs
- Individual channel mutes and overload indication
- 100Hz low-cut filters per channel (18dB/octave)
- Channel inserts for connecting outboard processing (ch. 1-4)
- 60mm faders for input channels, subgroups and main masters
- 48V phantom power for connecting condenser mics
- FX mute with remote control via footswitch
- Break switch mutes all channels for music playback between sets
- Control room / headphone outs with level control
- Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalance ¼-inch main outputs
No-Hassle USB Recording/Playback
- Built in USB recording interface with simple setup via Mac or PC
- Choose to record subgroups 1/2 or main L/R mix
- Separate USB input level control to mains
- USB routable to full-featured channel strip
- Great for live recording and perfect for home studios
- Stream playback music for live or studio applications
- Includes user-friendly Tracktion® recording software
Rugged Roadworthy Design
- Legendary Mackie “Built-Like-A-Tank” design
- Solid steel chassis protects your investment
- Tough ABS side protection
- Robust internal multi-voltage power supply
The Mackie ProFX16v2 Box Includes:
(1) Mackie ProFX16v2 16-Channel Professional Effects Mixer w/USB
(1) Power Adapter
(1) QuickStart Guide