Mackie CR5BT 5" Powered Multimedia Monitor Speakers with Bluetooth (Pair)
About This Product
Designed for premium sound that won't break the bank, CR Multimedia Monitors deliver the performance you expect from a Mackie studio monitor in designs ideal for home studios, multimedia creation, AV post-production and broadcast. Plus, with user-friendly front panel features and two models featuring Bluetooth for music streaming, they are great for any desktop in any situation.
Mackie CR5BT 5" Powered Multimedia Monitor Speakers Features:
- Studio-quality design, sound and performance ideal for multimedia creation and entertainment.
- Stream music from any smartphone, tablet or other Bluetooth enabled device.
- Professional-grade components for optimized sonic performance.
- 50 watts of clean, articulate stereo sound.
- 5″ polypropylene-coated woofer.
- .75″ ferrofluid-cooled silk-dome tweeter.
- Ultra-wide frequency range perfect for full-range multimedia (60Hz – 20kHz).
- Choose which side of your desk gets the volume knob with CR5BT’s convenient speaker placement switch.
- Convenient front panel volume knob with lit power ring gives you on/off/volume control and power indication where you need it.
- Plug your smartphone or other source right into the front of the speakers and listen instantly.
- Front-facing headphone jack auto-defeats speaker output and provides tactile headphone volume control.
- A choice of inputs for simple connection to almost any audio source (Bluetooth, 1/4”, 1/8”, RCA).
- Smooth waveguide design delivers unmatched clarity and sound dispersion at all listening levels.
- Custom-tuned rear ports for smooth, even bass extension.
- All-wood cabinet provides a natural sonic character superior to low-grade plastic designs.
(2) Mackie CR5BT 5″ Powered Multimedia Monitor Speakers with Bluetooth
(2) Acoustic isolation pads
(1) 1/8″ to stereo RCA cable to connect computer output to speakers
(1) 1/8″ to 1/8″ cable to connect a smartphone or media player to front panel of speakers
(1) Speaker-to-speaker cable